Not many people are unaware of the fluctuations happening in the Stock Market in today’s world. Many have received profitable returns after investing some of their resources in it. With this article today, we will disclose the astrological reasons which cause recession and boom in the Stock Market.
Planets & Share Market
First of all, it is important to know the governing planets of various elements. You can read the description given below and collect the necessary information:
The Sun determines materials like jaggery, gold, four-legged animals/four-wheelers, khaand, straw, wood, gram, raisins, mustard seeds, turmeric, medicines, colored clothes, government loan papers, trees and juicy materials.
The Moon is the governor of elements like cotton, silver, white coloured materials, mercury, milk, milkmade products, fish, fruits, flowers, juicy substances, soda water, glass, ice and rice.
The planet Mars governs materials and elements like brass, gold, iron and other metals, machinery, four-legged animals/four-wheelers, jaggery, coriander, turmeric, sugarcane, raisins, clove, betel nut, grocery, red chilly, tea, alcohol, chuhara or dried date, various kinds of shares, red lentils, chicklings (moth) and wheat.
Mercury is the significator of materials like coral, silver, cotton, sugar, sapphire, millet, jowar, green pulse, peas, pigeon pea pulse or Arhar daal, fennel seeds, ghee, black lentils, yellow mustard seeds, linseeds, nuts, castor, lies, silk, textiles, paper and copper.
Jupiter determines metals like gold, silver and other materials like jewellery, zinc, herb, tin, pot, tobacco, sugar, jaggery, potato, ginger, onion, bank shares, rubber, fake silk and salt.
Venus determines elements like cotton, silver, makeup accessories, cosmetics, rustic, cotton, textiles, diamonds, sugar, silk, pigeon pea (arhar), silk, decorative items, textile stocks, gold and medicines.
Materials like Mustard, linseeds, sesame, coal, oil, barley, wool, glass, sapphire, oilseed, black pepper, minerals, barbana, iron, zinc, marble, ranga, coal, oil, petroleum and gas related shares, parts, leather items, black coloured goods, bitumen, tin, glass, vehicles and wheat are determined by Saturn.
The planet Rahu determines objects like phone, wire, wireless, telephone, aluminium and electrical goods.
Zodiac Signs & Share Market
Just like some materials are associated with specific planets, in the same manner, some zodiac signs also represent certain materials. Let us have a look at the various materials determined by specific zodiac signs.
The zodiac sign Aries is associated with materials like ghee, rice, chilly, medicines, clothes and animals like camel. This sign also rules over these shares : automobile, pharmaceutical, diagnostic center, copper, crude oil, Hospital, Infrastructure, Gypsum, Iron and Steel, Spices, Tobacco, Capital Goods, Cement, Health Care, Science, machinery and Metals.
Taurus zodiac sign is associated with materials like Rice, barley, woolen garments, horses, cows, buffaloes, sesame seeds, metals, gems and diamonds. This sign also rules over these shares: finance, banking, paint, investment, tourism, garment, toys, media, hospitality, diamond, FMCG, hotel, entertainment, jewels, perfume, insurance, silver, agriculture, confectionery, cosmetics and sugar.
This zodiac sign has rules over the materials like red gram, lacs, stock, perfumes and aromatic flavors, tides, gold, oil and salt. It rules over shares associated with: publications, media, FMCG, insurance, textile, paper, telecommunication, export, IT, mobile, internet, cotton, agricultural products and cereals.
The zodiac sign Cancer is associated with materials like wheat, rice, sugar, sugar, jaggery, sweet, mustard, asafetida, cotton and silk cloth. It rules over the following shares: dairy products made from milk, petroleum, oil and gas, silver, rice, aluminum, mineral water, shipping, cold drinks, peppermint and alcohol.
Leo zodiac sign is associated with materials like jaggery, lentils, oil, blanket, linseed, gram, sesame, wool, ghee and coriander. It rules over the shares associated with: gold, ammunition, science, media, electricity, copper, bronze, dangerous weapons, nuclear power, sulphur, wheat and graphite.
The zodiac sign of Virgo rules over the materials like Garlic, Rice, Camphor, Tagar, Panna, Chandan, Gold, Cedar and Vegetables are associated with Virgo zodiac sign. Shares it rules over are: Telecommunications, insurance, mobile, banking, FMCG, media, textile, finance, paper, internet, agricultural Products, cotton, exports and aviation.
Mustard, chilly, mustard seeds, betel nut, barley, oil, wheat, moth, dates, rice, horse and lentils (moong) comes under the lordship of Libra. It rules over the shares of these categories: investments, silver, copper, toys, banking, insurance, fragrant substances, cosmetics, diamond, agriculture, entertainment and tourism.
Moth or chickling, lacquer, all types of food, jaggery, rice, guggul tree, mercury and asafoetida comes under Scorpio. Shares it rules over are: metal, copper, diagnostic center, automobile, iron and steel, pharmaceutical, radium, atomic energy, arms, tobacco, uranium, medical equipment, infrastructure, health care, cement and gypsum.
Rooted vegetables, salt, ghee, grains, rice, rock salt, antimony or soorma, ghee and cotton are associated with the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Shares it rules over are: banking, FMCG, finance, mustard, wheat, insurance, gold, bronze, edible oils, shipping, garments, textiles and grains.
It rules over the materials like dates, walnuts, cardamom, chironji, ghee, long pepper, nutmeg, betel nut and lentils (moong). Shares it rules over are: Leather, metal, coal, tin, oil and gas, iron and steel, agriculture, animal, mine, footwear, real estate, cement, infrastructure, gypsum and limestone.
It has a lordship over materials like mace, intoxicating drugs, cedar tree, cedametals, oils, buffaloes, vehicles and sapphires. Shares it rules over are: uranium, aviation, leather, agriculture, cold drinks, cement, gypsum, oil and gas, animals, metals, realty, alcohol, telecommunication, limestone, internet, infrastructure, coal, mining, tin and nuclear energy.
It is associated with materials like Sugar, sugar (desi khand), grocery, jaggery, ghee, betelnut, coconut, and rice. It also rules over these shares: finance, banking, insurance, FMCG, cold drinks, mineral water, mustard, wheat, grain, textile, edible oils, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, gold, bronze, garment and methanol.
Impact of Various Planets on Stock Market
With the aid of the information provided above, we have disclosed which material comes under the dominance of which zodiac sign. Now, it’s time to keep in mind some other facts to inherit some more knowledge about the stock market.
- During the Sun’s transit, if it is posited in the third, sixth, tenth, or eleventh house from the object’s sign, then that causes recession. In case, the planet is in the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth, or ninth house, then that often leads to inflation.
- Jupiter is considered the determiner of growth, which is why Jupiter transit is of great significance in astrology. Whenever Jupiter remains posited in the first, third, sixth, eighth and twelfth house from the object’s zodiac sign, then a boom in the price of that object can be seen during that period. On the contrary, Jupiter’s transit in the second, fourth, fifth, seventh, ninth, tenth, and eleventh house of the object’s zodiac sign leads to a recession or a decline in the price of the object.
- If the transit of Saturn takes place in the third, sixth, tenth and eleventh house from the object’s zodiac sign, then a fall in its prices is witnessed but if the same transit occurs in the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth and ninth house of the object’s zodiac sign, an inflation period begins.
- Chronologically, if the Mercury transit occurs in the first, third, fourth, sixth, eighth, ninth, and twelfth house from an object’s zodiac sign, its value increases in the market. On the contrary, the same planet’s transit in the second, fifth, seventh, tenth and eleventh house from the object’s sign, a period of recession can be seen.
- A period of boom comes forward if the Full Moon gets posited in an object’s zodiac sign‘s first, third, sixth, eighth and twelfth house. An entirely opposite situation comes into the forefront, thereby creating a recession, if the same objects’ zodiac sign‘s second, fourth, fifth, seventh, ninth, tenth and eleventh host the transit of the Full Moon.
- If Mars transits in the third, sixth, tenth and eleventh house from the object’s zodiac sign, then a period of recession is visible in the market. On the other hand, if the transit takes place in the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth from the object’s zodiac sign, an inflationary period is seen in the market with regard to the price of the particular object.
- As far as the planet Venus is concerned, it can be seen that it brings forward a period of recession if it makes a transit in the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, ninth, tenth, eleventh and twelfth house from the object’s zodiac sign. On the contrary, a period of boom is seen if it makes a transit in the sixth and seventh house from the object’s zodiac sign.
- If the transit of Rahu takes place in the third, sixth, tenth and eleventh house from the object’s zodiac sign, then there is a possibility of a recession and transit in the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth and ninth house from the object’s zodiac sign can cause a hike in the market.
- In the same manner, Ketu’s transit in the third, sixth, tenth and eleventh house from the object’s zodiac sign signifies recession. On the other hand, their transit in the first, second, fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth and ninth house from the object’s zodiac sign causes its price to rise in the market.
Stock Market Details According to the Nature of Planets
While taking into account the transit of various planets, the nature of the planets are also extremely important to keep in mind. Some are beneficial in nature while the others are malefic. Planets like the Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are considered to be malicious and Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and the Moon are listed down as auspicious planets.
- If a malefic planet transits in the zodiac sign of a benefic planet, then it creates recession during its 12 to 20th degree transitory motion.
- A cruel planet causes recession when it makes its transit in a friendly benefic planet.
- When a malefic planet makes its transit in the even zodiac signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces), then it brings forward recession during its transitory motion in 12 to 19-20 degrees. Afterwards, a period of inflation comes into the forefront.
- On the contrary, whenever a malefic planet makes its transit in the uneven zodiac signs ( Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius), then it brings forward a period of inflation while in its 12 to 19-20 transitory motion. Afterwards, a period of recession is seen in the market.
Analyzing The Stock Market According To Various Days
Along with planets and zodiac signs, days of the week also have a special role to play in determining the results of the Stock Market.
- If an object’s price inflates on Monday, then its exact opposite happens on Tuesday i.e., its price falls and vice versa.
- If an object’s price goes up on Tuesday then a recession comes forward on Wednesday.
- If the price falls down on Wednesday, then it automatically goes up on Thursday.
- If recession and depression goes hand in hand during Thursday, then it remains static until Saturday.
- A recession will occur in the upcoming period, if the the price blows up on Friday. On the contrary, the upcoming period will witness an inflationary period, if the price goes down on Friday.
- Indifferent to recession or depression on Saturday, the upcoming week will witness a productive period in the market.
- However, if both inflation and depression take over the market on Saturday, it is quite likely that a recession period will come forward.
- If a boom period is seen on Saturday and Tuesday, then it will remain intact until next Tuesday.
- However, a recession on Saturday will block the path of inflation to usher in the market.
- If an object’s price goes up on Sunday, it faces a downfall on Monday. On the contrary, if an object’s price falls down on Sunday, it goes up on Monday. In such a situation, if recession doesn’t occur on Monday, then investments scheduled for Tuesday should be done after prior analysis and calculations.
- The rate of the market on Thursday remains equivalent to the previous Thursday’s rate.
Alternative Methodologies To Determine The Rate Of Inflation In Share Market
- The retrograde motion of Mercury during its transit indicates the possibility of a financial hike.
- In the same manner, if Saturn moves in a retrograde motion during its transit, then also an inflationary period is likely to come forward.
- If Amavasya falls on Monday and Thursday, then a recession period occurs and if it falls on Saturday and Tuesday, it results in inflation.
- When creating the kundali during the time of Sankranti, if the Sun conjuncts or gets aspected by any auspicious planet, then the market price of objects whose zodiac signs are associated with the Sun will increase.
- The opposite happens when the Sun conjuncts or gets aspected by any malignant planets.
- In the same manner, objects under the nakshatras of the Moon witness a price hike when the Moon conjuncts or gets aspected by any auspicious planet during Amavasya or Purnima.
- On the contrary, the market prices decline when the Moon comes into contact with any cruel planet.
- The occurrence of Endra, Vyatipata and Vaidhriti Yoga causes a commenadabe amount of economic boom in the market.
- Whenever the Sun, Moon and Mercury enters into a Vedha with any beneficial or malefic planet, the results will be visible accordingly in the Share Market.
- Whatever the rate is one day before Sankranti, if that rate goes down on Sankranti, then there will remain a hike for the entire next month due to this.
- Whatever the rate is one day before Sankrati, if that rate goes up on the day of Sankranti, then there will remain a period of recession for the entire next month due to this.
- इसके विपरीत यदि एक दिन पहले वाले भाव से संक्रांति वाले दिन तेजी रहे तो फिर आने वाले एक महीने तक मंदी रहने की संभावना होती है।
Other than the ones mentioned above, there are numerous which contribute to the recession and inflation occurring in the Stock Market.
We hope to benefit you from this article of ours and wish that it provides assistance to you while investing in Share Market.