Shri Dhan Varsha Yantra
According to astrology, Shri Dhan Varsha Yantra can help you get rid of every problem related to money. Installing this yantra in your house or office will give you the blessings of Goddess Laxmi and Kuber Dev. Those who constantly practice this yantra, are the ones who can overcome any difficulty in their life. The Shri Dhan Varsha Yantra is mainly considered the symbol of Goddess Lakshmi and Kuber Dev. Just as every yantra contains divine powers, same as the powers in Shri Dhan Varsha Yantra can make you a positive person throughout your life.
Method of Installing Dhan Varsha Yantra:
- Take a bath before you install the Dhan Varsha Yantra, and after this, sprinkle gangaajal or pure water on the yantra.
- Chant the Mantra 108 times by lighting the lamp in front of the idol/ photo of Goddess Lakshmi and Kuber Dev “ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्रीं श्रीं कुबेराय अष्ट-लक्ष्मी मम गृहे धनं पुरय पुरय नमः / “oṃ hrīṃ śrīṃ krīṃ śrīṃ kuberāya aṣṭa-lakṣmī mama gṛhe dhanaṃ puraya puraya namaḥ.“
- Install Dhan Varsha Yantra at the place of worship, entrance or where you keep the money.
- Establish this device in North or East direction.
- Establish this device on the fifth day i.e. on Friday.
- You can also establish it in Bharani, Purva Phalguni and Purvashada Nakshatra.
According to astrology, Navgrah Yantra is established for the blessings of nine planets. This yantra is also known as ‘Navgrah Shanti’ Yantra. With the help of this yantra, you can please all nine planets by duly worshiping them, and hence, many of your problems would also be resolved. Worshipping this yantra with diya or incense sticks will energize its effect. Installing this yantra during navratri season is considered very auspicious.
Installation of Navgrah Yantra:
- Establish this yantra only at the place of worship.
- Make sure that the yantra should face the North or East direction.
- Clean the yantra with milk, flowers, punch tatva and gangajal.
- Worship the yantra with dhoop or diya, and then chant the mantras for 108 times ‘ॐ ब्रह्मा मुरारिस्त्रिपुरान्तकारी, भानुः शशी भूमिसुतो बुधश्च, गुरुश्च शुक्रः शनिराहु केतवः, सर्वे ग्रहा शान्तिकरा भवन्तु’/ oṃ brahmā murāristripurāntakārī, bhānuḥ śaśī bhūmisuto budhaśca, guruśca śukraḥ śanirāhu ketavaḥ, sarve grahā.
- Install this yantra in Navratri or any other day of Brahma Muhurta.
Establishing the Saraswati Yantra can have many benefits. This instrument is very useful for people who want to do well in the field of education and is considered as a symbol of Goddess Saraswati. Holding this instrument can increase your intellectual power and concentration. This yantra works wonder for those who are mentally disturbed and are suffering from any mental illness. Those who worship this yantra with full dedication will get the best outcome out of the yantra.
Method of establishing Saraswati Yantra:
- Purify the place of worship before installing this yantra.
- This yantra should be established with the God and Goddesses in your temple or any religious place in your home.
- Set up the yantra towards the North-East direction.
- After establishing the yantra, chant this mantra for 108 times
‘ॐ ह्रीं ऐं ह्रीं सरस्वत्यै नमः / oṃ hrīṃ aiṃ hrīṃ sarasvatyai namaḥ’.
- Set up the Saraswati Yantra during Vasant Panchami or Wednesday or in Jyeshta or Revati Nakshatra.
According to Indian astrology, Kuber Yantra is responsible for abundant source of money, wealth & happiness. With this yantra, you will never experience cash crunch in your home. This yantra is related to God of wealth, Kuber and is established not only for wealth, but also for intellect and happiness. Kuber Dev is considered to be the god of riches and knowledge. If you worship Kuber yantra with heart and soul, you will never face financial crisis and this opens up new business possibilities in life.
How to Install Kuber Yantra:
- Place Kuber Yantra along with Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesh Ji at the place of worship.
- Before installation, the yantra should be cleaned with milk, flowers and holy gangajal.
- You can also install the yantra near the entrance gate in the North direction facing towards South.
- After establishing the Yantra, chant this mantra “ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्रीं क्लीं वित्तेश्वराय नमः/oṃ śrīṃ hrīṃ klīṃ śrīṃ klīṃ vitteśvarāya namaḥ“
- You can set the Kuber Yantra on Friday, in Amrit Siddhi and Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga or on the day of Diwali.
In astrology, Lord Hanuman attains the main place. Hanuman Yantra is installed to receive the blessings of Lord Hanuman. Along with this, Hanuman Yantra helps to remove all your problems and you get good results. This yantra also removes the bad effects of Mars and Saturn from your life. It also protects you from your enemies. So, if you want to get the blessings of Lord Hanuman, then install this yantra in your house.
Method of establishing Hanuman Yantra:
- Before setting up the Hanuman Yantra, cleanse yourself and clean the place of worship.
- Worship the yantra with diya or incense stick.
- Establish Hanuman Yantra with God and Goddess in the North and East direction of your house.
- After the installation of Hanuman yantra, chant this mantra for 108 times
‘ॐ हं हनुमते नमः/ oṃ haṃ hanumate namaḥ
- Yan can establish Hanuman Yantra in Mangal (Mars) hora or Shani (Saturn) hora.
Shani Shubh Yantra
In astrology, Saturn is considered to be the source of age, suffering, disease, employment, science, technique, iron etc. If the planet, Saturn is weak in someone’s horoscope, then the person has to face many problems in life. In such a situation, Saturn’s (Shani) bad effects can be avoided by installing Shani Shubh Yantra. This yantra not only helps to remove bad effects related to Shani (Saturn), but also makes your Shani stronger. With its installation, blessings of Lord Bhairav and Shani Dev will be received. Mainly, Shani Yantra is used to remove the bad effects of sade sati and shani dhaiya in your horoscope. Hence, to get the best results, Shani Yantra needs to be established as per the ritual. After this, you get successful results in career / job and other fields. This yantra also protects you from unforeseeable situation and mental stress.
Installation of Shani Shubh Yantra:
- Sprinkle ganga water (Gangajal) and milk on Shani yantra.
- While offering black sesame, dhoop, diya, incense stick, to lord Bhairav, chant the Shani mantra for 108 times “ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रौं सः शनैश्चराय नमः”/ “oṃ prāṃ prīṃ prauṃ saḥ śanaiścarāya namaḥ”.
- After this, set up Shani Yantra after sunset on Saturday or in Pushya, Anuradha, Uttara bhadrapada nakshatra.
- Install it in the west direction.
Sri Yantra is one of the miraculous and powerful yantras. According to vedic astrology, Shree Yantra is related to goddess lakshmi, but it contains all the powers of Goddess lakshmi. Shree Yantra increases both physical and spiritual pleasures. According to astrology, chanting Sri Suktam hymn in front of Shree Yantra gives intellectual power, wealth, health, life, & happiness. So, installing this yantra with a pure heart provides best results. This yantra is very helpful in increasing your concentration. At the same time, divine energy coming out from this yantra makes your mind sharp and hence, very useful and effective for students.
Method of Installing Shree Yantra:
- Take a bath, and place the yantra on red cloth.
- Clean Shree Yantra with panchamrit, milk, curd, honey, ghee and ganga jal.
- After this, offer red sandalwood, red flowers, Abir, roli and rice.
- Now, offer Lal Chunari on Shree Yantra and do aarti with dhoop and diya and chant the mantra for 108 times “ॐ महालक्ष्म्यै नम:” / “oṃ mahālakṣmyai nama:”
- Place the yantra in the East direction of your house.
- Install the Shree Yantra in the auspicious Brahma Muhurat or in Diwali, Shivratri or Akshaya Tritiya.
Shri Santan Gopal Yantra
With Shri Santan Gopal Yantra, a childless couple can be blessed with a child. This yantra belongs to Bal Gopal Shri Krishna. Hence, the childless couple also should worship this yantra, along with the statue of Bal Gopal. During the worship of this yantra, you can please Lord Vishnu by offering curd-butter and durva grass. This is also the best possible way to be blessed with a child in astrology. At the same time, according to religious belief, the couple who worship this yantra gets the most loving and adorable child like Lord Shri Krishna.
Installation of Shri Santan Gopal Yantra:
- Clean the yantra with ganga water or raw milk.
- Now, install this yantra in your temple.
- Along with the yantra, devotees should also worship the idol of Lord Krishna.
- After doing this, offer dhoop or diya to Lord Krishna and chant the mantra for 108 times. ‘ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ग्लौं देवकीसुत गोविंद वासुदेव जगत्पते। देहि मे तनयं कृष्ण त्वामहं शरणं गतः’ मन्त्र का 108 बार जाप करें’ / ‘oṃ śrīṃ hrīṃ klīṃ glauṃ devakīsuta goviṃda vāsudeva jagatpate। dehi me tanayaṃ kṛṣṇa tvāmahaṃ śaraṇaṃ gataḥ’ mantra kā 108 bāra jāpa kareṃ’
- Install it on wednesday or on the day of the bhadra paksha krishna ashtami or Janmashtami.
Sarva Karya Siddhi Yantra
Shree Sarva Siddhi Yantra is a very powerful instrument. According to its name, it proves all the actions of the person. This yantra has solution to all your problems. If a person worship this yantra with devotion, then all his wishes would get fulfilled. It provides success in all field of economic, business, profession, career, family, marriage, love, education, health etc. Apart from this, this yantra makes body, physically and mentally strong. It does not let any negative energy pass through the person. This yantra can be established in a house, office or in your business area.
Method of establishing Shree Sarva Siddhi Yantra :
- Clean the yantra first with ganga water (gangajal) or raw milk.
- Offer sandalwood and worship it duly with the mantras.
- Now install this yantra after this method.
- Shree Sarva Karya Siddhi Mantra:
शिवः शक्तया युक्तों यदि भवति शक्तः प्रभवितुः।
न चेदेवं देवो न खलु कुशलः स्पन्दि तुमपि।
अवत्स्त्वा मारध्यम हरिहरविरमचादि भिरपि।
प्रणन्तुम स्त्रोतुमवा कथमकृत पुण्यः प्रभवित।
śivaḥ śaktayā yuktoṃ yadi bhavati śaktaḥ prabhavituḥ।
na cedevaṃ devo na khalu kuśalaḥ spandi tumapi।
avatstvā māradhyama hariharaviramacādi bhirapi।
praṇantuma strotumavā kathamakṛta puṇyaḥ prabhavita।
- Establish Shree Sarva Siddhi Yantra on Thursday in Pushya Nakshatra.
Sphatik Shree Yantra
Sphatik Shree Yantra is a very sacred yantra. This yantra contains divine and medicinal properties which make the person healthier and physically fit. Sphatik Shri Yantra is also a great benefactor in a spiritual sense. If a person establishes this yantra in his house then his house would be away from all kinds of negative energy. This yantra also brings health, wealth & happiness in the house. Worshiping this yantra daily brings success to your personal and professional life. This yantra is made of crystal and pyramid in shape, shows the power of three deities.
Method of Installing Sphatik Shree Yantra
- Clean the yantra with ganga water and raw milk or Panchamrita.
- Now place the yantra on red clothes.
- Now perform panchopchar or shodshopchar pujan and recite the mantras.
- Worship Lord Ganesha
- Offer dhup, diya or incense stick to Goddess Laxmi and Lord Ganesha and chant the mantra
“ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद श्री ह्रीं श्री ॐ महालक्ष्म्यै नम:” / “OM shrIM hrIM shrIM kamale kamalAlaye prasIda prasIda shrI hrIM shrI OM mahAlakShmyai nama:”
- After the worship of Goddess Lakshmi, recite the mantra for planet Venus ” “ॐ द्रां द्रीं द्रौं सः शुक्राय नम:”/ OM drAM drIM drauM saH shukrAya nama:”
- In the end, remember and worship Lord Kuber.
- Install this yantra on Friday.
Kaal Sarp Yantra
Kaal Sarp Yantra is established to get rid of kaal sarpa dosha and achieve mangal phal. Apart from keeping this in your house and office, you can keep it in your purse. It is considered very auspicious, if an experienced priest or acharya set up this yantra in auspicious time. Before establishing this yantra, make sure you follow every rite to get the best results from this yantra.
Kaal Sarp Yantra helps to remove the effects of Kaal sarp dosha and brings happiness in life. Lord Shiva is considered to be the divine symbol of Kaal Sarp Yantra. Hence, by installing this yantra, you get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
Installation of Kaal Sarp Yantra
- Keep/Set/Install it in the bedroom or the temple in the East direction.
- Install Kaal Sarp yantra after sunset on Saturday, but before midnight.
- Before installing it, clean the yantra with raw milk or ganga jal.
- After taking a bath, install this yantra while chanting kaal sarp dosha beej mantras.
- Worship this every day by offering milk and flowers.
- You can keep it in your purse or wear it in your neck.