Salman Khan is once again bringing back his Robin Hood avatar Chulbul Pandey on screen with “Dabangg 3”. The movie is all set to be released on 20 December 2019 and has been directed by none other than the maestro Prabhu Deva. The motion poster of Dabangg 3 is out in 4 languages as of now, i.e. Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada, and Salman Khan have himself shared them on his Twitter and Instagram handle. Here’s a quick sneak peek:
Aa Rahe Hain! Chulbul Robinhood Pandey. Theek 100 din baad. Swagat Toh Karo Humara! #100DaystoDabangg3https://t.co/MVGLceqIez@arbaazSkhan @sonakshisinha @PDdancing @KicchaSudeep @nikhil_dwivedi @SKFilmsOfficial @kjr_studios @AChowksey @SureshProdns #GlobalCinemasLLP
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) September 11, 2019
Arbaaz Khan and Salman Khan has produced this movie, and is the third instalment in the Dabangg series. The reprising star cast includes Salman Khan as Chulbul Pandey, Sonakshi Sinha as Rajjo, Arbaaz Khan as Makkhi and Mahie Gill as Nirmala with Mahesh Manjrekar as Rajjo’s father and Tinnu Anand as Nirmala’s father. In this third installment, South Indian actor Sudeep has been roped in as the main antagonist.
With 100 days to go, we have provided our readers with an astrological insight regarding this movie’s performance at the box office, and will it give an unexpected boost to Salman and Sonakshi’s career. Read the pointers based on Vedic Astrology and Numerology, and learn more about their forthcoming cinematic future.
Dabangg 3: Movie Review As Per Astrology
- Date of Release – 20 December – 2019
- Time of Release – 9:00 AM
- Place – Mumbai (Mumbai is the base of Bollywood)
Numerology Number (Moolank) for Dabangg 3 = 4 (Rahu)
Numerology Number (Moolank) for Salman Khan = 3 (Jupiter)
- The movie’s Moolank is ruled by Rahu, which is present in the 6th house of the kundli. Malefic planets perform good in dusthana houses. Therefore, Rahu here will give a great boost to the film in the beginning but may slow down later after 9 days.
- Salman Khan, who is the main actor of Dabangg series, is ruled by “Jupiter”. In this kundli, Jupiter is posited in its own Mool Trikona sign which makes it quite strong.
- But one thing to note here is the placement of three malefic planets viz Shani, Ketu and Surya. Therefore, Salman Khan will be praised for his work but definitely face the criticism as well.
- The movie will not collect the expected figure at the box office, but definitely give a good return.
We wish all the best to Salman Khan and his team for great hard work.