Presently, Coronavirus has created its dominance over the whole country. Adding to it, even Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi extended the deadline for Nationwide Lockdown till 3rd May 2020. In such a case, even though people are getting the opportunity to spend time at home, but a sense of frustration, negativity and monotony can be seen among masses. In such a time, by adopting some useful Vastu tips, you can infuse positivity in your behavior as well as environment.
Talk To Astrologers On Call @ AstroSage Varta
In Vastu Shastra, auspicious directions are provided for desired outcomes, along with which some remedies are also unfolded which can make your life easier. This is an ancient Indian science which targets architecture and directions as its main foundation and can help a native attain desired outcomes.
The principles of Vastu Shastra has been put to use for the construction of houses, temples etc. since ancient times. It is believed that Vishwakarma laid the foundation of Vastu in North India, while in South India, this credit is given to the great Sage Mayan. On this note, we are providing you useful Vastu tips with the help of which you can make your upcoming days productive and prosperous.
Have Problems? Receive Astrological Solutions: Ask A Question
Vastu Tips To Follow For Prosperity
- Sprinkling some drops of milk on the pan before baking the flatbread or Roti is considered auspicious.
- Keep the first Roti for the cow since Cow is considered a sacred animal in Hinduism.
- Do not hang the pictures of saints and gurus in the drawing room of your house.
- Do not keep dried flowers in the house.
- Keep the Tulsi plant either near the place of worship or in the east direction.
- If the furniture of the house is made of wood, it will incur auspicious results when its edges are round.
- Chant Gayatri Mantra by sitting at the place of worship in your home.
- To ward off negativity, you can chant the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra together with your family.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
- Water dripping from the tap in the house is considered inauspicious.
- Plant saplings in the southeast direction of the house or hang pictures which are green in color.
- Do not collect any kind of junk in your house, as it is not considered auspicious.
- Offer milk to the Tulsi plant on Thursday.
- Offer Gugal smoke once a week.
- Lighting the Diya by adding mustard oil and cloves is considered auspicious.
- Put a picture of Mata Lakshmi in your house’s north direction in which she is sitting in Kamalasana and the golden coins are falling from her hand.
Get Some Miraculous and Effective Predictions with Brihat Horoscope
- Shani Yantra should be installed in the west direction to avoid the malefic results of Shani Sade Sati or Shani Dhaiyya.
- Installing Surya Yantra in the east direction is auspicious for a positive ambiance.
- Always keep the central part of the house clean and tidy.
- Installing the Black Horseshoe at the main door of the house eliminates several negative energies.
- There should be only one mirror within the house installed on the eastern or northern wall.
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
For regular updates, blogs and predictions, connect with us on Twitter @AstroSageSays!
We hope you liked our article on Vastu Tips. We wish you a bright future.