Vaishakha Month 2023: According to the Hindu Calendar the second month, Vaishakha has commenced on 7th April, 2023. The month of Vaishakha is considered to be the month which signifies non-violence, spirituality, restraint, service of the public, and studying of self. In the Gregorian Calendar this month comes between April and May. According to beliefs, Lord Brahma, who created the Universe, has considered this month to be the most crucial, as all the wishes of living beings are fulfilled during this period. So, let’s understand more about this month in details such as its importance, restrictions, remedies, and much more!
Learn Each And Everything Related To Vaishakha Month From Our Expert Astrologers!
The Utmost Importance Of Vaishakha Month
According to beliefs, during the month of Vaishakha a person gets many opportunities to receive virtuous merits and financial gains. The main deity of this month is Shri Hari Lord Vishnu, and with him, Lord Parshuram and Goddesses are worshiped as well. In this sacred month, two revered beings, Gautum Buddha and Lord Parshuram were born. In Skanda Purana, the month of Vaishakha has been given the most importance. According to beliefs which are mythological in nature, when one wakes up in the morning before sunrise and after taking bath, observes fasts, attains financial prosperity and poverty goes away from their life. Along with this, the said person also attains heaven.
Fasts And Festivities Coming In Vaishakha Month
The Vaishakha month has commenced on 7 April 2023, Friday and will conclude on 5 May 2023, Friday. During this month, many fasts and festivities of Hinduism take place, so let’s read all about them!
|Date||Fasts And Festivities|
|9th April, Sunday||Sankashti Chaturthi|
|14 April, Friday||Mesha Sankranti|
|16 April, Sunday||Varuthini Ekadashi|
|17 April, Monday||Pradosh Vrat (Krishna)|
|18 April, Tuesday||Masik Shivaratri|
|20 April, Thursday||Vaishakha Amavasya|
|22 April, Saturday||Akshaya Tritiya|
|1 May, Monday||Mohini Ekadashi|
|3 May, Wednesday||Pradosh Vrat (Shukla Paksha)|
|5 May, Friday||Vaishakha Purnima Vrat|
We optimistically hope that these fasts and festivities fulfill all of your lives with peace, prosperity, and happiness!
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
Solar Eclipse In The Month Of Vaishakha
The first Solar eclipse of the year 2023, will be occurring in the month of Vaishakha. This Solar Eclipse will take place in the month of Vaishakha, on the Amavasya Tithi of Krishna Paksha i.e 20 April 2023, Thursday from 7:05 am to 12:29 pm. In India this Solar eclipse will not be visible, so its Sutak period will also not be considered valid.
Vaishakha Month 2023: Precautions
From the start of this month, the change in temperature can be seen, as heat starts to rise. So, understanding these conditions, there is some advice that one should follow and they are below-mentioned.
- During this month one must be extra careful towards their health as the risk of communicable disease like viral, fever, cold, and cough increases.
- Consuming food which is high in fat and spices must be avoided.
- Drink plenty of water and eat Sattu.
- Fruits which are high in water content must be consumed during this period.
- Avoid sleeping for a long duration of time.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
- Donate fan, cooler, muskmelon, watermelon, and grains to the needy.
- Donate food in temples.
- One could also provide provisions for water at public places, such as water coolers and water fountains etc.
- Stay away from activities that are amative in nature.
- Food should be consumed a single time in a whole day.
- Do worship, and Yagya/Havan.
- Stay away from non-vegetarian food, alcohol, and all types of substances.
- Avoid oil massages.
- Do not sleep during the day.
- Food should not be consumed in copper utensils.
- One must not sleep on the bed.
- Avoid eating during the night.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Worship Method And Routine
- Every day, one should get up before the sunrise.
- One should take a bath in the holy Ganga river, and if it is not possible then mix some of the holy Ganga water in your bathing water and bathe with that.
- It is believed that in the month of Vaishakha, Lord Brahma created sesame seeds. So, one should take a bath by mixing sesame seeds in the bathing water as well.
- After taking a bath, worship Lord Vishnu.
- Donate and consume water, because donating water in this month gives fruitful results.
- One must also follow the rules and rituals of both the Ekadashis coming in the month of Vaishakha.
Vaishakha Month 2023: Mantras
For financial prosperity: “oṃ hrīṃ śrīṃ lakṣmīvāsudevaya namaḥ”
To attain happiness of child: “oṃ klīṃ kṛṣṇāya namaḥ”
For welfare of everyone: “oṃ namo nārāyaṇāya”
Note: The aforementioned Mantras should be recited daily and their recitation should be clear and proper.
Vaishakha Month 2023: Remedies For Each Zodiac Sign
Feed the children Ladoos made from Besan (Gram Flour) and Boondi. The Aries natives should also recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.
Everyday recite this Mantra for 108 times by Taurus natives: “oṃ namaḥ śivāya” .
First worship must be done of Lord Ganesha by Gemini natives everyday and after the worship offer him Durva (Dub Grass) and sweets.
Cancer natives must worship Shri Hari Lord Vishnu daily and should also recite Vishnu Sahasranamam.
Bajrang Baan and Aditya Hridya Stotra must be recited daily by Leo natives.
The Virgo natives must offer 5 red-colored flowers to Goddess Durga and should also perform Rudrabhisek.
The natives of Libra should go to Lord Shiva’s temple daily and as a Prasad should offer white sweets made from milk.
Everyday the Scorpio natives should donate a Chola in Hanuman temple.
The Sagittarius natives should recite this Mantra for 108 times everyday: “oṃ namo bhagavate vāsudevāya”
The Capricorn natives on every Saturday should recite this Mantra: “oṃ prāṃ prīṃ prauṃ saḥ śanaiścarāya namaḥ” and recite Hanuman Chalisa as well.
Aquarius natives should visit Hanuman temple everyday and should also donate blankets, clothes etc. to the needy, and elderly people.
Pisces natives should worship Lord Vishnu daily and should also recite Lalita Sahasranama.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that Vaishakha Month brings prosperity and peace to all your lives; thank you for visiting AstroSage!