According to Hindu beliefs, Rudraksha is considered to be directly related to Lord Shiva and this is the reason that people who believe in Hinduism believe Rudraksha to be very sacred and revered. Today you find many types of Rudraksha in the market. However, some of these Rudraksha beads are genuine and some are fake. Real Rudraksha helps in attaining happiness, peace, positivity in life. At the same time, a fake Rudraksha really incurs no benefit.
Talk To Astrologers On Call @ AstroSage Varta
In such a situation, the question now arises- how to identify the difference between a real and fake Rudraksha? So let’s know through this article some very simple ways through which you can identify as well as understand the difference.
Rudraksha Calculator: Wear The Right Rudraksha As Per Birth Chart
Rudraksha And Its Origin
The story related to the origin of Rudraksha is found in the Shiva Mahapurana. According to Shiva Mahapurana, Lord Shiva once attained Samadhi for 1000 years. When he came back in contact with the outside world from this Samadhi, a stream of tears came out of his eye for the welfare of the world, and when these tears fell on the earth, Rudraksha trees originated from them. The fruits that grow on these trees are called Rudraksha Beads. According to Hinduism, Rudraksha is considered to be the destroyer of sins and diseases and provider of success and accomplishment. Different benefits can be attained by wearing different types of Rudraksha in different parts of the body.
Religious Beliefs Related To Rudraksha
As per Hinduism and Puranas, by the grace of Rudraksha, one attains Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha in his/her life.
Unending problems in life? Ask questions and know how to overcome them!
Scientific Beliefs Related To Rudraksha
Not only religious, but some scientific opinions about Rudraksha have also come out in open. According to science, Rudraksha emits electromagnetic, para-magnetic-like waves, which are not less than a boon in a person’s life. This is the reason, you witness people of all ages going gaga over adorning Rudraksha.
However, in the present day, where people mostly think only about making money, many make money by selling fake Rudraksha and cheating others. It is often seen that people change the appearance of Rudraksha by using chemicals or other means and sell it as genuine Rudraksha. Apart from this, the figure of Lord Ganesha, Nag Devta, Shivalinga etc. on the Rudraksha is formed, which helps seller lure people and incur a big, fat cheque.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope for your pleasant life!
Tips To Identify If A Rudraksha Is Real Or Fake
However, before wearing a Rudraksha, it is always advisable to consult a knowledgeable astrologer or an expert and follow the proper wearing method. So let us now know that, in which ways we can easily identify the real Rudraksha from the fake.
- To identify if the Rudraksha is real or fake, boil it in water for a few hours. After this, if the colour of Rudraksha remains unchanged or there is no effect on it, then it means that this Rudraksha is real.
- Apart from this, you can carry out another simple solution: put Rudraksha in water. If it drowns, then that Rudraksha is fake.
- If Rudraksha’s colour darkens when dipped in mustard oil, it is identified as a real bead. Generally, dark-coloured rudraksha is considered good and light-coloured ones are not considered as good and effective. However, after peeling off the Rudraksha, an artificial colour is applied to it. Rudraksha changes its colour to black and dark brown since it is frequently worn and remains exposed to oil or sweat.
Get the List of UK Holidays 2020 here
- To identify the genuinity of a Rudraksha, you can pierce it with a needle. By doing this, if the fibre comes out of Rudraksha, then Rudraksha is real and if not, it is fake.
- The upper surface of the real Rudraksha is never uniform. However, among the fake Rudrakshas, the upper surface remains quite similar.
We hope that the next time you go to buy a Rudraksha, you can identify if it’s real or fake by adopting these methods. Apart from this, if you want to know which Rudraksha will be auspicious to wear as per your zodiac sign on which day, then you should read our detailed article for this: Types Of Rudraksha & Their Wearing Process
By Lab-Certified Rudraksha By Visiting AstroSage Online Store
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
For regular updates, blogs and predictions, connect with us on Twitter @AstroSageSays!
Hope you will like the information given above. Thank you for being with AstroSage!