Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, also known as One Face Rudraksha, is a rare, round or half-moon shaped sacred bead and considered an auspicious indication of eternal divinity. It is said to be an extinct eyesight and rarely available. Ek Mukhi Rudraksh is known to be a very powerful source of power, strength, truth and salvation. Lord Sun is its planetary ruler and Lord Shiva as its ruling god. It signifies the connection of the wearer to Lord Shiva, and frees one’s mind from the logical presence of life and death.
Religious History of Ek Mukhi Rudraksha
As per several mythological scriptures and writings, One Face Rudraksha is considered to be a materialistic avatar of Lord Shiva himself, and wearing it provides protection from dangers and evils in life. As believed, adorning one-face rudraksha results in enlightening one’s self-conscious mind, washes off past life’s sins equivalent to Brahmin Hatya and liberates one from worldly luxuries and affairs.
As per Padma Purana, 57th chapter, verse 38-39, its is stated,
“One face rudraksha is known to be a virtual form of Shiva and destroys all kinds of sins. Hence, one wearing it goes to Shiva’s heaven and attain salvation. O Kartikeya, a man would be considered deserving to wear the bead due to his greatness and religious credibility, would earn the Lord’s favor and obtain Mount Kailash.”
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha & Astrology
As per Vedic astrology, Sun emerges as the ruling planet of this bead, which is why a person wearing it emits radiant energy and authoritative qualities. His/her fame and fortune enhances and positivity oozes from him/her. It can be worn when the position of Sun is weak, afflicted or combusted by any malefic planet and during Antardasha or Mahadasha. By wearing it, any malefic effect of Sun in one’s horoscope gets nullified.
Ek Mukhi Rudraksha Wearing Process
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, the holy bead for Sun, can be worn in a gold or a silver pendent.
- It may be worn on a Sunday, Monday or Shivaratri either in a gold/silver chain or in a red/black thread.
- The Rudraksha should be made pure with unboiled milk or Ganga water before it is worn.
- Offer Lord Sun red flowers and water from a copper pot in the morning.
- Chant the mantra “Oṃ Hrīṃ Namaḥ” 108 times to energize the Rudraksha.
- After performing the rituals, it may be worn while praying to Lord Shiva facing East or North.
Rules: Do’s & Don’ts
- One must have profound faith in Lord Shiva and his divine powers.
- Wearer must bear good, moral character.
- S/he must not smoke, drink, eat meat or possess bad intentions.
- Wearer is expected to feel hot, as heat is the characteristic quality of One Face Rudraksha.
- Worshipping instead of wearing it is said to be highly favorable.
Buy Now: Lab Certified Ek Mukhi Rudraksha
Benefits of Wearing One Face Rudraksha
- Wearing a mala made from this sacred bead provides spiritual fulfilment and peace of mind and heart.
- It brings materialistic luxuries and success in life without any penchant for it.
- Wearer experiences a boost up in his/her self confidence, leadership, determination and personality.
- It helps the wearer reach the heights of professional success.
- Wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha brings financial gains, monetary assistance and honor.
- As blessed by Lord Shiva himself, adorning this bead helps to keep anger in control.
- It is highly recommended for people suffering from health disorders and diseases related to blood, heart, eyes, head etc.
- One can overcome alcohol or any drug addiction by adhering to the rules and wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha bead.
Possessing the divine power by adorning this one face bead is a natural phenomenon in itself. Wear lab certified and quality rudrakshas in order to maximise its effects on your life and its various aspects. Stay healthy, prosperous and happy in life by wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksha or One Face Rudraksha.