Chaitra Navratri 2023: The auspicious nine days where nine forms of Goddess Durga are worshiped with much fervor and profound elation. These 9 days are considered to be highly pious, supreme, and divine. This year, Chaitra Navratri will be commencing on 22nd March 2023 and it will end on 30th March 2023. Through this blog, we will inform you what is the Ghatasthapana Muhurat of Chaitra Navratri and what are the ways by which you can earn the gracefully infinite blessings of Goddess Durga. Besides this, you will also find out what religious beliefs are associated with these 9 Days, and for which zodiac signs, this year’s Chaitra Navratri is going to be all the more special due to special Yogas which will be forming after 110 years!
Talk To Our Expert Astrologers And Make This Chaitra Navratri 2023 More Special!
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Start And End Of The Festive Period
- Chaitra Navratri will commence on Wednesday 22nd March 2023.
- The first day of Chaitra Navratri will fall on 22nd March 2023, Wednesday and on that day, Goddess Shailputri will be worshiped and along with this the Ghatasthapana will be done as well.
- On the second day of Navratri will fall on 23rd March 2023, Thursday on which Goddess Brahmacharini is going to be devotedly worshiped.
- The third day of Navratri, that is 24th March 2023, Friday and on that pious day Goddess Chandraghanta, another divine form of Goddess Durga will be worshiped.
- On the fourth day of Navratri Goddess Kushmanda gets worshiped and the day will fall on 25th March 2023, Saturday.
- The fifth day of Navratri will be coming on 26th March 2023, Sunday and on that auspicious day Goddess Skandamata is worshiped.
- Navratri’s sixth day will be coming the next day, which will be 27th March 2023, Monday. On this day Goddess Katyayani will be elatedly worshiped.
- The seventh day of Chaitra Navratri will be on 28th March 2023, Tuesday, and on this holy day the ferocious and supreme Goddess Kalratri will be worshiped.
- 29th March 2023, Wednesday, will be the eighth day of Chaitra Navratri and on that day Goddess Mahagauri will be worshiped. Many people on this day also do Kanya Pujan.
- The last and the ninth day of Chaitra Navratri will be on 30th March 2023, Thursday. On this auspicious day, Goddess Siddhidatri will be worshiped. Havan and Kanya Pujan are also done during this day.
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Ghatasthapana Muhurat
Ghatasthapana Muhurat: From 06:23:32 to 07:32:02.
Duration: 1 Hour 8 Minutes
Note: The aforementioned Muhurat is applicable to Delhi only. To know the auspicious time of this day for your city, click here!
Chaitra Navratri 2023: Auspicious Yoga
If we talk about auspicious Yoga then on Chaitra Navratri special Yogas will be formed. According to learned astrologers, this special Yoga is going to take birth after 110 years. Four planets will change their zodiac sign during this time of Chaitra Navratri 2023. New Year will be commencing during this time as well and it is believed that Lord Brahma created the Universe on this day. So, under such conditions, the significance of Chaitra Navratri has increased multiple times. This year, the King will be planet Mercury and the minister will be Venus. So, under these conditions, the sector of education will see prominent changes, and the betterment of women will be seen as well.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
Notable Chaitra Navratri 2023 For These Zodiacs!
In this year on Chaitra Navratri there are some special Yogas that will take birth and for four zodiac signs it is going to be very special. So, let’s learn which fortunate zodiac signs they are!
The Yogas that are being created on Chaitra Navratri 2023 will benefit them and will be quite favorable for these Aries natives. During this period Aries natives will receive financial benefits. All your work which has been halted will be completed during this period and your health will be good as well. The work in which you are facing challenges will be smoothly completed as well.
For Taurus natives, this Chaitra Navratri 2023 will be special and is coming with benefits. Student Taurus natives will get favorable results in their academics and in their examinations. Those natives who are working will come across financial gains and promotions. Before starting any new venture it’s important that you meditate about Goddess Durga first. By doing this you will get benefits.
The third zodiac sign of the zodiac cycle which is going to have favorable benefits with this Chaitra Navratri 2023 is Leo. Those natives who are looking for job opportunities will come across positive outcomes. Leo natives who are single will come to meet someone special in their lives. Besides this, for some Leo natives marriage might also take place.
Libra is one of the fortunate and blessed zodiac signs for which this Chaitra Navratri is going to be noteworthy. During this period Libra natives will come across positive news. For those Libra natives who are looking for jobs will come across favorable results in this period. Marriage will be there for single Libra natives. All in all, beneficial outcomes from all four sides will be there for Libra natives.
Shani Report: Know Everything About Shani’s Mahadasha, Sade Sati, etc.
For Financial Growth Do Any One Of These Remedies!
For the above-mentioned four zodiac signs this year’s Chaitra Navratri is going to be all the more special, but if your zodiac sign isn’t one of them then don’t worry, we have brought you some effective yet simple remedies through which you can attain the blessings of Goddess Durga and make your life financially prosperous and progressive in all its spheres. So jot down these below-mentioned remedies!
- During the nine days of Chaitra Navratri offer Lord Hanuman Betel Leaf, daily.
- You must donate a red flag to any of the Goddess Durga’s temples.
- Put Betel nuts on a fresh Betel leaf and put some coins on that and then offer that to Goddess Durga.
- Go to Goddess Durga’s temple and offer her all five types of Dry fruits and also a red Chunri.
- During the days of Navratri, you can buy any gold or silver items such as Om, Deepak, elephant, Trishul, fish, and Swastik. Any of these items then must be offered at the feet of Goddess Durga. Then at the end of Chaitra Navratri, the item should be covered and tied in a pink cloth and that must be kept where you keep your money.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We graciously hope that Chaitra Navratri 2023 will bring progress and peace to all your lives; our sincere thanks for visiting AstroSage!