According to Astrology, Parad Shivling is considered to be very auspicious. It is made of pure ‘Mercury’ metal and considered to be the symbol of Lord Shiva, Goddess Lakshmi and Kuber Dev. Because of this yantra, Goddess Lakshmi resides in your house and bestows you with health, wealth and happiness. Parad Shivling is installed to get inner and divine power.
Method of setting up the Parad Shivling:
- Take a bath, before you install the Parad Shivling.
- Clean the place of worship and sprinkle the Gangajal water there.
- Set Shivling on the place of worship or any holy place with Nandi and Naag.
- Set Shivling towards the East or North direction. After establishing Parad Shivling, please chant the mantra ॐ नमः शिवाय / oṃ namaḥ śivāya for 108 times.
- To please Goddess Laxmi and Kuber Dev, please recite the mantra ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्रीं श्रीं कुबेराय अष्ट-लक्ष्मी मम गृहे धनं पुरय पुरय नमः/oṃ hrīṃ śrīṃ krīṃ śrīṃ kuberāya aṣṭa-lakṣmī mama gṛhe dhanaṃ puraya puraya namaḥ‘
- This shivling can be established on Monday or in any of the constellations namely Rohini, Hatha or Shravana Nakshatra.
Narmadeshwar Shivling has been considered as the best among all the holy shivlings around the world. This shivling is originated from the holy river, Narmada. According to ancient Hindu religion, Narmada river was boasted of Shiva and hence believed to be place of lord Shiva. This is the reason that Shivling arising from here are very sacred. There is a belief that there is no fear of Yama and Kaal, where Narmadeshwar Shivling is inhabited. The establishment of this yantra brings health, wealth & happiness. Along with this, success is also achieved in every sphere of life. Shiva is believed to be the divine symbol of Narmadeshwar Shivling.
Installation of Narmadeshwar Shivling:
- Take a bath early in the morning, keep the Narmadeshwar Shivling in a big vessel and worship it by offering bael patra and water.
- After this, clean the place where it is installed.
- After this, worship Lord Shiva and chant the mantra for 108 times “ॐ नमः शिवाय” / “Om Namah Shivaya”
- If you are establishing Shivling in the temple of the house then, do not set bigger Shivling.
- Install it on Mondays in moon (chandra) hora.
According to Vedic Shastra, it is believed that after worshiping Shivling, one receives the same reward as the worship of Jyotirlinga. The worship of Sphatik Shivling brings happiness and prosperity in life. Devotees get many benefits from its worship. This Shivling defeats all kinds of sufferings. Also, if a person wants to get the blessings of Shiva, then he must worship this Shivling made of sphatik. This fulfills the wishes of Shiva devotees.
Installation of Sphatik Shivling:
- First of all, give bath to the shivling with Gangajal and raw milk.
- Place a sphatik shivling in a bigger vessel and offer pael patre and water on it.
- Clean the place, before installing the yantra.
- While worshiping Lord Shiva, chant the mantra 108 times and install the yantra.
“ॐ नमः शिवाय” / “Om Namah Shivaya”
- Install it on Monday in moon hora (chandra hora).
Shaligram / Salagrama
According to astrology, Shaligram is considered as a form of Lord Vishnu. Therefore, establishing the Salagrama is auspicious to please Lord Vishnu. If you establish Shaligram following all the rituals, then Lord Vishnu bestows you with peace and prosperity. According to the astrologers, the establishment of Shaligram can help you calm the Mercury planet and help you get rid from all your previous sins. The blessings of Lord Vishnu can also be attained by worshiping the Shaligram because Lord Vishnu is owned by the planet, Mercury. Hence, the establishment of Shaligram protects people from evil eye and bad effect.
Method of establishing Shaligram:
- Before establishing the Shaligram stone, clean it with holy Gangajal or raw milk.
- While reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam, offer Panchamrath to
- After this, worship God with gandh, dhoop, diya, flowers, tulsi (basil) and follow naivedya.
- Then, place it on the holy side of the east or north-east direction of your house.
- Before installing the Shaligram, sanctify the place with holy Gangajal water
- While offering the dhoop, diya, or incense stick to Shaligram, recite the Vishnu mantra “ॐ नमोः भगवते वासुदेवाय/ oṃ namoḥ bhagavate vāsudevāya” for 108 times.
- While installing the Shaligram, worship the tulsi (basil) plant, otherwise, there is a dosha on the worship of Shaligram without Tulsi.
- After performing the above method, install it on Wednesday or in Ashlesha, Jyeshta and Revati Nakshatra.
Parad Shri Yantra
Establishing Parad Shree Yantra in the house is very auspicious for achieving the bliss of happiness and removing all obstacles in life. Placement of this yantra helps you to get rid of all the hardships in life and brings luck. Goddess lakshmi and lord Kuber are believed to be the divine symbol of Parad Shree yantra. This yantra of goddess laxmi is established for family happiness and financial support. It has significant place in all the yantra. To keep this yantra energized, it is extremely important to chant mantras every day. Worshiping this yantra and chanting right mantra on Holi, Diwali, Navratri and Shivratri makes this yantra more effective. Parad Shree Yantra can be of gold, silver and copper.
Installation of Parad Shree Yantra
- Establish it in the North and East direction of your home or office almirah.
- Keep it in the temple of your house or office.
- Set up in Brahma Muhurat on Friday or in Diwali and Navratri.
- Before establishing the Parad Shree Yantra, chant mantra of this yantra
“ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं नम:” और “ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं श्रीं कमले कमलालये प्रसीद प्रसीद श्री ह्रीं श्री ॐ महालक्ष्म्यै नम:”
oṃ śrīṃ hrīṃ śrīṃ nama and “oṃ śrīṃ hrīṃ śrīṃ kamale kamalālaye prasīda prasīda śrī hrīṃ śrī oṃ mahālakṣmyai nama:”
- Worship this yantra with diya, dhup or incense stick.
The Navdurga Kavach is very sacred and precious. It has been prepared in a modern way using nanotechnology. It is the symbol of goddess Navdurga and has been activated through the chants related to goddess Bhagwati. However, on the auspicious occasion of Navratri, we worship all the nine forms of goddess Navdurga, but with this Navdurga kavach, you get the blessings of all nine goddess. Even, you can witness all nine forms of Navdurga through the high definition lens placed in the yantra. This yantra protects you from all kinds of evil powers. Any person who holds this yantra is able to face any situation with courage and power. At the same time, positive energy is communicated in his life.
How to Install Navdurga Kavach:
- Wear the navdurga kavach in a locket
- Cleanse the kavach with ganga water or raw milk.
- Chant mantra related to navdurga
- Also, read durga kavach path
- Now, wear durga kavach
- Chant navdurga mantra.
Shailputri – ह्रीं शिवायै नमः।। hrīṃ śivāyai namaḥ।।
Brahmacharini- ह्रीं श्रीं अम्बिकायै नमः।। hrīṃ śrīṃ ambikāyai namaḥ।।
Chandraganta- ऐं श्रीं शक्तयै नमः।। aiṃ śrīṃ śaktayai namaḥ।।
Kushmanda- ऐं ह्रीं देव्यै नमः।। aiṃ hrīṃ devyai namaḥ।।
Skandamata- ह्रीं क्लीं स्वमिन्यै नमः।। ह्रीं क्लीं स्वमिन्यै नमः।।
Katyayani- क्लीं श्रीं त्रिनेत्रायै नमः।। klīṃ śrīṃ trinetrāyai namaḥ।।
Kalratri- क्लीं ऐं श्री कालिकायै नमः।। klīṃ aiṃ śrī kālikāyai namaḥ।।
Mahagauri- श्रीं क्लीं ह्रीं वरदायै नमः।। śrīṃ klīṃ hrīṃ varadāyai namaḥ।।
Siddhidatri- ह्रीं क्लीं ऐं सिद्धयै नमः।। hrīṃ klīṃ aiṃ siddhayai namaḥ।।
- Wear navdurga kavach in Navratri, on Friday or in any auspicious constellation and yoga.
Lord Kuber is the god of wealth and happiness, and his blessings can be attained with the Kuber Kunji. If a person worship Kuber Kunji with full devotion, then he gets all the riches of life and life is full of wealth and happiness. The Kuber Kunji is kept in the temple, locker, safe or almirah. The Kuber kunji can be established in the office where the financial transaction is done. Kuber kunji eliminates all kinds of economic problems. It is also very beneficial for career prospects. With this Kuber Kunji, people can get new jobs, promotions, increments and other types of benefits. It also makes your economic life stronger.
Method of Installing Kuber Kunji:
- Purify the Kuber Kunji with ganga water or raw milk.
- After this, worship the Kuber Kunji with red sandalwood, red flower, abir, roli and akshat.
- During the worship, offer dhup or diya to Kuber, and chant the mantra
- “ॐ श्रीं, ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं, ॐ ह्रीं श्रीं क्लीं वित्तेश्वराय: नम:” / “OM shrIM, OM hrIM shrIM, OM hrIM shrIM klIM vitteshvarAya: nama:”
- Install Kuber kunji in Trayodashi tithi.