Several body marks add to a person’s beauty and enhance the attractive factor in a mystical way. One such are Moles on body, which can be identified as small, colored beauty marks, often believed to be imprints from our previous lives carried forward. According to Astrology, moles and destiny go hand in hand, as it represents the kind of person, his/her karma and narrates how will the life be, bad or good. Numerous superstitions revolve around these body marks, as they are visible during our time of birth till the end.
Moles astrology, another branch of Saamudrik Shashtra, reveals the power of moles and their effects in one’s life. These body marks can very keenly reveal the personality, nature and destiny of an individual. They come in different sizes, shapes and colors, and represent a certain situation or fate. Through mole astrology, you will learn positive and negative impacts of these body marks and how it helps to shape up your personality in several ways.
It is said that the moles appear due to planetary positions and their influences in one’s life during his/her’s early fetal formation. According to mole astrology for female, if the influencing planet and sign are feminine, mole on body will appear on the left side, and if masculine, the position will be right.
Significance of Moles
Based on Size
- Small – Doesn’t make much effects
- Round and Big – Highly auspicious
- Long – Auspicious
Based on Shapes
- Triangle – Mixed results
- Zigzag – Bad results
- Round – Reflect goodness in bearer
- Square – Unpredictable till the end, will avert evil
Based on Colors
- Light Colored– Moles in red, honey, sandalwood or green emerald color will generally prove to be lucky.
- Black– Not good, as there will be several obstacles in life
Moles on Body & Its Meaning
Moles on Forehead
- Mole on the middle of forehead means the person is wise and calm, have clear insight and is laborious.
- According to mole predictions, mole on forehead’s right means the person will be wealthy.
- Moleosophy suggests that mole on forehead’s left says that the person will have a bad luck and be very selfish.
- Mole on either side of temples says that the individual might get sudden monetary gains and get married to a beautiful life partner.
Moles on Eyebrows
- Mole on the eyebrows’ middle means the bearer has leadership qualities, and is entitled to fame and financial prosperity.
- Mole on left side of eyebrows says that the person is a coward and will surely face difficulties in life office or business.
- Mole on right side of eyebrow indicates happy and blissful marriage and healthy children.
Moles on Eyes
- Mole on the right eye means that the bearer is honest, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Mole on the left eye says that the person is arrogant and possesses an a pessimistic attitude.
Moles on Nose
- Mole astrology says that mole on nose tip means the person behaves impulsively and take decisions without thinking.
- Mole on nose’s right side says that the person will attain money with minimum struggle.
- Mole of nose’s left side can be inauspicious and represents struggles.
- Mole below nose means the person will give out sensual vibes and attract opposite gender easily.
Moles on Cheek
- As per moleosophy, mole on left cheek says that the person can be an introvert, have short temper and spend huge even after earning good.
- Mole on the right cheek says that the person has a dominating personality, logical mind and knows how to earn well.
Moles on Ear
- Mole on any part of ear suggests a luxurious life.
- Mole on the top or tip of ear says that the person is very intellectual.
Moles on Lip
- Any person with a mole on lip needs to watch what s/he eats, as s/he might gain weight and suffer health issues.
- Mole on lower lip indicates that the bearer has a great taste in food and drama.
Moles on Tongue
- Mole on tongue suggests that the person might encounter health and speech related problems along with obstacles in education.
- Mole on the tip of the tongue says that the bearer is highly diplomatic and knows how to manage the situation well. Also, s/he can be a great foodie.
Moles on Chin
- A mole on chin means the person is a travel freak and loves to explore various places.
- Mole on right side of chin means that person is logical and answer diplomatically.
- Moles on left side of chin indicates the person is blunt and entirely honest.
Moles on Neck
- A mole on the front of someone’s neck signifies that s/he bears a good luck, have a soothing voice and is artistic in nature.
- In case mole is on the back, it means the person has an aggressive temperament.
Moles on Shoulder
- Mole on left shoulder reflects that the person is stubborn and gets into fights frequently.
- Mole on right shoulder means the person is courageous and wise.
Moles on Arm
- Mole on either arm means that the person is good natured and well-mannered.
- Mole on right arm means the bearer is highly smart and intelligent.
- Mole on left arm means the person desires to live a luxurious life but stays average.
Moles on Elbow
Mole on elbows, either ways, represents that the bearer is restless, good at arts, wealthy and loves to travel.
Moles on Wrist
Any person bearing mole on any of the wrists is known to be innovative and highly creative. They have the skills to be a painter or writer
Moles on Palms
Mole on inner palm indicates that the bearer have to face challenges and obstacles.
Moles on Fingers
Mole on any of the fingers is unlucky and says that the person isn’t trustworthy and has a habit of exaggerating.
Moles on Ribs
- Moles on right side of the rib means that the person lies easily and has several fears embedded within.
- Mole on left side of rib indicates that the person lives/will live an average life.
Moles on Back
- Mole near backbone represents success, leadership and fame in life.
- Mole below shoulder blades means the person will struggle a lot in life.
- Mole above shoulder blades means the person will have the courage to fight obstacles and tackle them.
- Mole on right side of shoulder signifies good and flourishing health.
- Mole on left side means possessing a diplomatic attitude and resolving cases through it.
Moles on Chest
- Mole on one’s chest signifies that a person has strong sensual tendencies.
- As per mole astrology for female, mole on right breast indicates that the person possesses bad habits, is inclined towards bad habits such as alcohol and drugs. Moles on a man’s right side of the chest shows that the person faces/will face financial troubles frequently.
- Mole on left side of the chest means that a person is clever but poor at maintaining a healthy relationship with friends and family. Although according to mole astrology for female, mole on left breast means that she has a sober nature and maintains quality relationship with family and colleagues.
Moles on Navel
- As per mole astrology for female, mole around a woman’s navel signifies that she’ll have a blissful marriage life and have lots of kids.
- Mole on a man’s navel on left side means that he will lead a prosperous life, be wealthy and have kids who will become famous.
Moles on Stomach
- Mole on abdomen/stomach means a person always stays in high spirits.
- Mole on right side of stomach means the person possesses a strong financial background but might have a weakness for women.
- Mole on right means the person is jealous and prefers making money the easy way.
Moles on Hip
- Mole on either of the hips means that the person has a jolly nature, is affectionate and loyal.
- Mole on right hip indicates creativity and wisdom.
- Mole on left hip means the person will lead a satisfied life even with a meager income.
Moles on Genitals
Moles on genitals represent that the person is open-minded, honest and highly generous. They are extremely romantic and have a happy marital life. Although they won’t be showered by riches, but they will stay content.
Moles on Thigh
- If the mole appears on the right thigh, it means the person has a moderate temperament and a sense of fearlessness.
- On the contrary, mole on left thigh means the person has an artistic streak but might be lazy and not socially active.
Moles on Knee
- If there is a mole on left knee, it suggests that the person has the courage to take risks and loves to live a king-size, lavish life.
- Mole on right knee means that bearer is honest, friendly in nature and have a successful love life.
Moles on Calf
- Mole on right calf points out that the person will attain success and prosperity in all ventures. They might get involved in politics and are usually favored by girls.
- Mole on left calf means that a person is hardworking and may have to travel due to business or job. Also, they have a big friend circle.
Moles on Legs
Moles on any of the legs signify that the person doesn’t think before taking actions and is fearless regarding the consequences. Due to this, s/he is surrounded by lots of controversies and possesses a negative attitude.
Moles on Ankle
Mole on right ankle means the person possesses a sense of foresightedness and talks a lot. Mole on left ankle means the person is religiously inclined towards God.
Moles on Feet
- If a person has mole on right foot, s/he will gain a goodhearted spouse and satisfactory family life.
- Moles on left foot mean the person might have to face monetary problems or issues with spouse.
- Moles on soles mean the native will get frequently sick, have enemies and misfortune.
Moles on Toes
Moles on toes imply that the person will have an unhappy marital life even after marrying someone rich and financially sound.
Through this article, you get an in-depth knowledge about the significance of moles on body and how they create one’s character and personality. We hope you’ll enjoy reading it and find it extremely useful.