Different types of marks on the body adds to the overall beauty of a native and at times, helps to enhance the personality as well. One of them is Moles, which are small, coloured marks usually seen on one’s body and believed to be the imprints from our previous lives carried forward in the present one.
For Astrological Queries and Solutions, Ask a Question Now!!
Astrology defines Moles as a representative of one’s personality, Karma and actions, good or bad. Numerous superstitions revolve around these body marks, as they appear from the time we were born till we depart from this mortal world.
Moles astrology, another branch of Saamudrik Shashtra, reveals the power of moles and their effects in one’s life. These body marks can very keenly reveal the personality, nature and destiny of an individual. They come in different sizes, shapes and colors, and represent a certain situation or fate. Through mole astrology, you will learn the positive and negative impacts of these body marks and how it helps to shape up your personality in several ways.
It is said that the moles appear due to planetary positions and their influences in one’s life during his/her’s early fetal formation. According to mole astrology for female, if the influencing planet and sign are feminine, a mole on the body will appear on the left side, and if masculine, the position will be right.
Know Your Child’s Future With Board Results Exam Predictor
Significance of Moles
Based on Size
- Small – Doesn’t make much effects
- Round and Big – Highly auspicious
- Long – Auspicious
Based on Shapes
- Triangle – Mixed results
- Zigzag – Bad results
- Round – Reflect goodness in bearer
- Square – Unpredictable till the end, will avert evil
Based on Colors
- Light Colored– Moles in red, honey, sandalwood or green emerald color will generally prove to be lucky.
- Black– Not good, as there will be several obstacles in life
Moles on Body & Its Meaning
Moles on Forehead
- Mole on the middle of the forehead means the person is wise and calm, have clear insight and is laborious.
- According to mole predictions, a mole on the forehead’s right means the person will be wealthy.
- Moleosophy suggests that mole on forehead’s left says that the person will have bad luck and be very selfish.
- Mole on either side of temples says that the individual might get sudden monetary gains and get married to a beautiful life partner.
Moles on Eyebrows
- Mole on the eyebrows’ middle means the bearer has leadership qualities and is entitled to fame and financial prosperity.
- The position of a mole on the left side of eyebrows says that the person is a coward and will surely face difficulties in life office or business.
- Any mole on right side of eyebrow indicates happy and blissful marriage and healthy children.
Best Online Assistant For Astrologers: Dhruv Astro Software
Moles on Eyes
- Mole on the right eye means that the bearer is honest, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Mole on the left eye says that the person is arrogant and possesses a pessimistic attitude.
Moles on Nose
- Mole astrology says that mole on nose tip means the person behaves impulsively and take decisions without thinking.
- Mole on nose’s right side says that the person will attain money with minimum struggle.
- A mole of nose’s left side can be inauspicious and represents struggles.
- A mole below nose means the person will give out sensual vibes and attract opposite gender easily.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
Moles on Cheek
- As per moleosophy, mole on left cheek says that the person can be an introvert, have short temper and spend huge even after earning good.
- Mole on the right cheek says that the person has a dominating personality, logical mind and knows how to earn well.
Moles on Ear
- Mole on any part of ear suggests a luxurious life.
- Mole on the top or tip of ear says that the person is very intellectual.
Moles on Lip
- Any person with a mole on lip needs to watch what s/he eats, as s/he might gain weight and suffer health issues.
- Mole on lower lip indicates that the bearer has a great taste in food and drama.
Moles on Tongue
- Mole on tongue suggests that the person might encounter health and speech-related problems along with obstacles in education.
- Mole on the tip of the tongue says that the bearer is highly diplomatic and knows how to manage the situation well. Also, s/he can be a great foodie.
Moles on Chin
- A mole on chin means the person is a travel freak and loves to explore various places.
- Mole on right side of chin means that person is logical and answer diplomatically.
- Moles on the left side of chin indicates the person is blunt and entirely honest.
Moles on Neck
- A mole on the front of someone’s neck signifies that s/he bears good luck, have a soothing voice and is artistic in nature.
- In case mole is on the back, it means the person has an aggressive temperament.
Moles on Shoulder
- Mole on left shoulder reflects that the person is stubborn and gets into fights frequently.
- Mole on the right shoulder means the person is courageous and wise.
Moles on Arm
- Either of the arms containing a mole means that the person is good-natured and well-mannered.
- Mole on the right arm means the bearer is highly smart and intelligent.
- Any mole on the left arm means the person desires to live a luxurious life but stays average.
Moles on Elbow
Mole on elbows, either way, represents that the bearer is restless, good at arts, wealthy and loves to travel.
Best Career Counselling Report For Professionals: Buy Now!
Moles on Wrist
Any person bearing mole on any of the wrists is known to be innovative and highly creative. They have the skills to be a painter or writer
Moles on Palms
Mole on inner palm indicates that the bearer has to face challenges and obstacles.
Moles on Fingers
Mole on any of the fingers is unlucky and says that the person isn’t trustworthy and has a habit of exaggerating.
Moles on Ribs
- The right side of the rib with one or more moles means that the person lies easily and has several fears embedded within.
- Mole on the left side of rib indicates that the person lives/will live an average life.
Moles on Back
- The placement of a mole near the backbone represents success, leadership and fame in life.
- A mole below shoulder blades means the person will struggle a lot in life.
- Mole above shoulder blades means the person will have the courage to fight obstacles and tackle them.
- Mole on right side of shoulder signifies good and flourishing health.
- Similarly, any mole on the left side means possessing a diplomatic attitude and resolving cases through it.
Moles on Chest
- Mole on one’s chest signifies that a person has strong sensual tendencies.
- As per mole astrology for female, a mole on right breast indicates that the person possesses bad habits, is inclined towards bad habits such as alcohol and drugs. Moles on a man’s right side of the chest shows that the person faces/will face financial troubles frequently.
- Mole on the left side of the chest means that a person is clever but poor at maintaining a healthy relationship with friends and family. Although according to mole astrology for female, a mole on left breast means that she has a sober nature and maintains a quality relationship with family and colleagues.
Moles on Navel
- As per mole astrology for female, mole around a woman’s navel signifies that she’ll have a blissful marriage life and have lots of kids.
- Mole on a man’s navel on the left side means that he will lead a prosperous life, be wealthy and have kids who will become famous.
Moles on Stomach
- A person always stays in high spirits if he/she contains a mole on the abdomen/stomach.
- The person possesses a strong financial background but might have a weakness for women in case he/she contains a mole on the right side of the stomach.
- Mole on right means the person is jealous and prefers making money the easy way.
Moles on Hip
- A mole on either of the hips means that the person has a jolly nature, is affectionate and loyal.
- Any mole on right hip indicates creativity and wisdom.
- Mole on left hip means the person will lead a satisfying life even with a meagre income.
Moles on Genitals
Moles on genitals represent that the person is open-minded, honest and highly generous. They are extremely romantic and have a happy marital life. Although they won’t be showered by riches, they will stay content.
When will luck favour you? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All!
Moles on Thigh
- If the mole appears on the right thigh, it means the person has a moderate temperament and a sense of fearlessness.
- On the contrary, a mole on the left thigh means the person has an artistic streak but might be lazy and not socially active.
Moles on Knee
- If there is a mole on the left knee, it suggests that the person has the courage to take risks and loves to live a king-size, lavish life.
- Mole on the right knee means that bearer is honest, friendly in nature and have a successful love life.
Moles on Calf
- Mole on right calf points out that the person will attain success and prosperity in all ventures. They might get involved in politics and are usually favored by girls.
- Mole on left calf means that a person is hardworking and may have to travel due to business or job. Also, they have a big friend circle.
Moles on Legs
Moles on any of the legs signify that the person doesn’t think before taking actions and is fearless regarding the consequences. Due to this, s/he is surrounded by lots of controversies and possesses a negative attitude.
Moles on Ankle
Mole on the right ankle means the person possesses a sense of foresightedness and talks a lot. Mole on left ankle means the person is religiously inclined towards God.
Moles on Feet
- If a person has a mole on the right foot, s/he will gain a goodhearted spouse and satisfactory family life.
- The person might have to face monetary problems or issues with the spouse if he/she has a mole on the right foot.
- Moles on soles mean the native will get frequently sick, have enemies and misfortune.
Moles on Toes
One or more moles on toes imply that the person will have an unhappy marital life even after marrying someone rich and financially sound.
Through this article, you get in-depth knowledge about the significance of moles on the body and how they create one’s character and personality. We hope you’ll enjoy reading it and find it extremely useful.
CogniAstro: Your Perfect Career Guide!
Similarly, CogniAstro Report For 10th Grade Students gives a quick insight regarding the more suitable stream for your higher studies.
CogniAstro Report For 12th Grade Students sheds light on adequate courses, best colleges, and career options.