The purpose of fasting for a deity or performing pacifying rituals for any planet in Hinduism is to fulfill one’s wishes and infuse a sense of peace and tranquility in one’s lives. However, a precise and accurate solution is required to make everything fall in place. On such a note, you can click here and find an astrological solution to your question or doubt in case you are struggling with any life situation and wish to seek guidance.
Significant Life Lessons & Predictions With 250+ Pages Of Brihat Kundali
According to the Hindu Panchang, Jaya Parvati Fast begins on the Trayodashi tithi of Shukla Paksha in the Hindu month of Ashadha, and ends on the Tritiya tithi of the Krishna Paksha of the Hindu month of Sawan. This year, Jaya Parvati Fast will begin from 3 July 2020, and end on 8 July 2020. In this fast, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati are venerated for a blessed life.
It is believed that any woman, married or unmarried, who performs this fast attains a blissful married life, good luck, longevity for her husband, progeny, and desirable life partner. Read this complete article to know the mythological legend behind this fast and its importance.
Advanced Health Report Will Put An End On Your Health Troubles!
Jaya Parvati Fast Puja Rituals
Let us know the Jaya Parvati Fast rituals and find out the correct way to perform this ritual:
- Just like any other fasting day, wake up early, take a holy bath and wear clean new clothes. After this, take a vow to fulfil this fast with rituals.
- After this, install an idol of Shiva-Parvati sitting on a Bull made of either gold, silver or clay on a higher platform or place while chanting necessary mantras.
- Include Kumkum or vermillion, Kasturi, Ashtagandha, Shatpatra and flowers in your worship.
List of Hindu Festivals, Events & Fasts: Click Here
- After this, offer Coconut, Flowers, Fruits, Sweets etc. and venerate the deities with proper rituals.
- Then, remember the deities while venerating them.
- At the end, recite the Katha.
- Then, as per the ceremonial rites, Brahmans are well-fed, but due to the ongoing pandemic and guidelines for social distancing, you can take out a portion of the prepared food in their names and get it delivered either to the temple. You can also distribute the food among the poor and needy.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Significance of Jaya Parvati Vrat
Married women observe this fast for the longevity of their husbands. By observing this fast, one also gets blessed with a child. Apart from this, unmarried girls observing this fast get blessed with a desirable life partner and a happy marital life.
According to a tradition associated with this fast, it is believed that Jagrans and Kirtans must be organized one day before this fast ends. It is considered very auspicious to perform such activities. Therefore, those observing this fast must carry out all-night vigils and Jagrans one night before its conclusion.
Will you attain success in life? Ask A Question & find out the answer!
Jaya Parvati Fast Katha
According to the popular mythological legend about this fast, once there was a Brahmin, who was leading a happy life with his wife. But despite every comfort and joys of life, they were deprived of a child. One day, when Maharishi Narada reached the Brahmin’s house and saw both of them highly tense, he asked them the reason.
The Brahmin and his wife Satya revealed to him that, despite being blessed with everything in life, they had no one to call their own and were deprived of a child. Watching him, they asked for a solution. Hearing their request, Narada Muni advised them to worship Mata Parvati and Lord Shiva. Listening to the remedy, both of them drowned themselves in the devotion of God. However, suddenly one day a snake bit a Brahmin, which led to his death.
For Effective Financial Predictions & Remedies: Order Finance Report Now!
Seeing her husband lifeless, Satya failed to understand anything and started remembering Mother Parvati. Pleased by Satya’s devotion, Mother Parvati revived the Brahmin.
After this, Mata Parvati asked the Brahmin and his wife to ask for a wish. Then the Brahmin and his wife expressed their desire to have a son. After listening to the Brahmin and his wife, Mata Parvati advised them to observe the Jaya-Parvati fast. Both of them followed the path and soon got blessed with a son named Ratna. Since then, the tradition of observing Jaya Parvati Fast came into light.
For All Astrological Solutions, Click Here: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Things To Keep In Mind When Observing Jaya Parvati Fast
- Consuming salt is prohibited on the day of this fast.
- Along with this, the one observing this fast isn’t allowed to consume wheat flour or any kind of vegetables.
- You can consume sweets made of milk, fruits, curd, and juice.
- Some people observe this fast for one day, while others follow the fasting rituals for five days. After the fast, fried Puri made of wheat flour and vegetable curry is eaten and then the fast is concluded. Although you cannot visit the temple, hence all these rituals can be performed within your own house itself.
- This fast can be continuously performed for five, seven, nine, eleven, or twenty years.
Hope you have liked the information on Jaya Parvati Fast. Thank you all for being a part of AstroSage.