Today in this blog, we will talk about one of the most important days of Hindu religion: Vivah Panchami 2022. You will get intrinsic details about this day along with its significance, date, rules, Shubh Muhurt, Puja Ritual and the fast story (Vrat Katha). Apart from this, we will also discuss the Yoga which is going to form on this day. This blog also includes the tips to fulfill your wishes on this day. Thus, there is so much to learn, if you don’t want to miss any single detail of Vivah Panchami 2022, keep reading this article till the end.
To Know More About This Day, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Vivah Panchami 2022: Significance In Hindu Religion
In the Hindu calendar, Vivah Panchami 2022 is noted for its unique religious importance. Lord Shri Ram and Goddess Sita are believed to have tied the knot on this day. This day occurs on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Margashirsha each year. It is a tradition to marry Lord Ram and Mother Sita on this day. In the Hindu temples of Sita-Rama, special worship and rituals are carried out on this day.
Vivah Panchami 2022: The major celebrations are held throughout India, particularly in Ayodhya. However, weddings are not held on this day in eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Because Goddess Sita was a native of that region and Mithilanchal and Nepal are both states, they are willing to celebrate this holiday with great excitement. In all the Puranas, this Panchami is given significant importance. Each and every devotee participates in this ceremony with grace, passion, and sincerity. Learn about the significance of the Vivah Panchami celebration in 2022 as well as the Shubh Muhurat timing and worship procedure here.
Vivah Panchami 2022: Date & Shubh Muhurat
Vivah Panchami 2022 Date: 28th November, 2022 Monday
Vivah Panchami 2022 Tithi will begin on 27th November, 2022 at 04:25 p.m.
Vivah Panchami 2022 Tithi will end on 28th November, 2022 at 13:35 p.m.
Vivah Panchami 2022 In 2 Auspicious Yogas!
This year’s Vivah Panchami date of Shukla Paksha of Margashirsha month will begin on November 27 at 04:25 pm and end on November 28 at 01:35 pm, according to the expert astrologers of AstroSage. Vivah Panchami will be celebrated this year on November 28th, according to Udaya Tithi. The timing of the Abhijit Muhurta is from 11:53 to 12:36 on Vivah Panchami 2022. The following day, Amrit Kaal is from 05:21 PM to 06:55 AM. The 2 pious Yogas being formed on this day are Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Ravi Yoga.
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is from 10:29 AM to 06:55 AM.
- Ravi Yoga, on the other hand, continues from 10:29 am until 6:55 am the next day.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Vivah Panchami 2022: Puja Ritual
- Get up early in the morning.
- After that, take a bath and wear nice clothes for the puja.
- You should sincerely meditate on Shri Ram.
- Sprinkle Gangajal on a post to make it holy.
- Install the Lord Rama and Maa Sita statue.
- Offer Lord Rama some yellow clothing.
- Offer Maa Sita some red clothing.
- Light a ghee candle and tika both idols.
- Burn incense for Goddess Sita and Lord Rama.
- Offer flowers, Rauli, Molly, rice, sandalwood, fruits, Naivedya, Akshat, and other items in worship. While doing so, perform rites of adoration.
- Read the context of the marriage given in Balkand.
- Perform Lord Rama and Maa Sita’s Aarti.
- Light earthen lamps and use them to adorn your home.
- Offer Bhog to both following the Aarti.
- You should recite the Ramcharitmanas in order to bring joy and tranquility into your life and your family.
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
Vivah Panchami 2022 Vrat Katha
According to mythology, Mother Sita was born from the earth. According to mythology, King Janak was plowin’ when he came across a little girl and brought her to his palace where he began to raise her as a daughter. He gave her the name Sita. She was known as Janak’s daughter Sita or Janaki. It is believed that Mother Sita once lifted the bow of Lord Shiva that was placed in the temple. Only Parshuram had lifted that bow before. On the same day, King Janak made the decision to wed his daughter to the person who could lift this bow. After some time, Swayamvar was kept for Mother Sita’s marriage. Great Maharathis, kings, and princes were all invited to Swayamvar. Along with Maharishi Vashishtha, Maryada Purushottam Ram and his younger brother Lakshman were present in Swayamvar.
When the Swayamvar began, all of the kings, and princes arrived one at a time, yet none of them were able to lift or even move Shiva’s bow. When King Janak saw this, he got quite sad and began to complain that my daughter seemed to have no appropriate groom. Ram was asked by Maharishi Vashisht to participate in Swayamvar and raise the bow for this reason. Ram immediately picked up the bow and began stringing it as instructed by the Guru, then the bow snapped. As a result, Mother Sita gave Ram a garland as a victory gift. All three worlds are said to have delighted as soon as Sita placed a garland around Rama’s neck. The marriage of Lord Rama and Mother Sita is still celebrated with pomp on the day of Vivah Panchami because of this.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
These Vivah Panchami Remedies Will Enhance Your Family & Marital Life
- For love marriage: If a love marriage has any difficulties, on the fifth day of the marriage, present Mother Sita the items for the Suhag ritual and make a wish to find the right life partner. Then offer this stuff to a married woman the next day. There will soon be chances for love marriage.
- For early marriage: On the day of Vivah Panchami 2022, recite the Mantra listed below. This is believed to cause early marriage.
pānigrahana jaba kīnha mahesā। hiyaṃ haraṣe taba sakala suresā॥
beda mantra munibara uccarahīṃ। jaya jaya jaya saṃkara sura karahīṃ॥
- Remedy to remove barriers in marriage: On the day of Vivah Panchami, have Ram-Sita lawfully wed if there is a difficulty with the marriage of a young person who is eligible for marriage or if the relationship is deteriorating after being fixed. The marriage-related horoscope defect is resolved by completing this activity.
- Remedy for a happy marriage: In case that a husband and wife fight without any reason, then the couple will recite the Ram-Sita narrative from the Ramcharitman on the day of Vivah Panchami 2022. By following this practice their marital life becomes peaceful and happy.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for connecting with us!