Elections are considered the most important festival of democracy, and India is a democratic republic in which elections are by far the biggest event. While the globe is battling the coronavirus and a conflict is raging between Russia and Ukraine, the election results of India’s five major states will be announced on March 10, 2022. These elections are crucial since they feature significant states such as Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab, as well as Manipur and Goa.
Every political party claims victory in such a situation, but who will sit in the chief minister’s chair will be known only on the night of March 10, 2022. Every political party, on the other hand, is talking about establishing a government and making big claims. These elections are primarily contested by the Bharatiya Janata Party, Congress Party, Samajwadi Party, Bahujan Samaj Party, Aam Aadmi Party, and Shiromani Akali Dal.
Speak with World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Learn About Your Future
From Shri Narendra Modi to Hon’ble Yogi Adityanath, Shri Rahul Gandhi, Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Ms. Mayawati, Charanjit Singh Channi, etc. all party leaders are claiming to win this election according to their own math. But do the planets also want to conquer them? After all, what is in the mind of the public and whose government is going to be formed, let us know in detail:-
Get Free Janam Kundli from Online Software
2022 Assembly Election Exit Poll
We therefore present to you the exit poll from our 2022 assembly elections, which describes the reality of all the claims. The day of March 10, 2022, will be remembered as a momentous day when it will be determined who will hold the reins of India’s five major states this time. Let us look into the mirror of astrology to discover who has won the hearts of the people and who will become the Chief Minister in such a situation. Also, figure out how many seats each political party is likely to win. But first, let’s take a look at the equations for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in 2022.
Assembly elections for the year 2022 were held in five Indian states, with Uttar Pradesh being the most heavily contested. Elections were held in Uttarakhand, Punjab, Goa, and Manipur in 2022, in addition to Uttar Pradesh. When compared to Lok Sabha elections, it has been observed that assembly elections are fought on the basis of various problems and methodologies and that the winning candidates are also deemed closer to the people. Many such candidates will run in these elections, hoping to make a name for themselves in politics for the first time. In a scenario like this, when the entire country is dealing with the Coronavirus, these assembly elections will be crucial.
We predicted the condition of politics based on the results of these five assembly elections and who would win the election in 2022 using astrology. Who will be the next Chief Minister and who will form the government? Who will keep planet transits at the top?
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
In such a situation, it will be particularly intriguing to observe which party will win this Mahaparva and take power this time after the ballots are counted on March 10, 2022, and whose face will show the misery of defeat rather than the pleasure of victory.
Astrological Analysis of Exit Polls
Analyzing from an astrological standpoint, AstroSage’s Astro Guru Mragaank Sharma attempted to determine through this article what would happen if exit polls were released on March 10, 2022, and what would be the situation of various parties in the 2022 assembly elections.
(10 March 2022, 6 AM, Delhi)
Main Points To Consider
- On March 10, 2022, when the counting of ballots begins, no big planets such as Saturn, Mars, or Jupiter will be in retrograde.
- Dev Guru Brihaspati is in a fixed state due to his proximity to the Sun.
- The Moon will transit Taurus until noon, then move to Gemini.
- Saturn, Mars, and Venus are currently conjoined in Capricorn.
- Jupiter is also in a Sun-Mercury conjunction.
- The location of Kaal Sarp is also created by the Moon’s existence in this horoscope and Ketu’s placement in the tenth house by Rahu.
- Mars, the lord of the tenth house, is exalted in the twelfth house, indicating that the ruling party will experience some challenges and barriers, but there is a chance of success.
- Owing to the presence of Venus, the lord of the fourth house, in the twelfth house and the impact of Rahu on the fourth house, the opposition will have some difficulties, but due to the presence of the Moon in its exalted sign Taurus, some profit will be achieved.
- The ascendant benefits from favourable planets, while the twelfth house appears to be suffering. Tension can be seen in some places as a result of the above condition.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
What Does The Kundli Of Bharatiya Janata Party Say?
Let us now study the horoscopes of the main parties BJP and Congress according to Vedic astrology and have a look at the effect of planets:
Bharatiya Janata Party
(BJP Kundli Chart)
(6-4-1980: 11:40:00: New Delhi)
Main Points To Consider
- BJP’s Ascendant is Gemini and Moon Sign is Scorpio.
- Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are the three main planets retrograde.
- Rahu, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are in conjunction in the third house of the horoscope i.e. Leo.
- Saturn’s sade sati is in its last phase.
- The conjunction of the ascendant Mercury and Ketu is in the ninth house.
The astrological condition in the horoscope of Bharatiya Janata Party is now not good, thus the Bharatiya Janata Party may have difficulties in some areas and there may be some doubts about getting the expected outcomes.
What Does The Kundli Of The Aam Aadmi Party Say?
(AAP Kundli Chart)
(26-11-2012, 11:0:0, Delhi)
Main Points To Consider
- The horoscope of Aam Aadmi Party is of Capricorn ascendant in which Moon sign is Aries.
- The planets Jupiter and Mercury are retrograde.
- In the fifth house of the horoscope, the Chandal dosha of Jupiter and Ketu is being formed.
- The eclipse yoga of Sun and Rahu is formed in the eleventh house of the horoscope.
- In the tenth house of the horoscope, there is a conjunction of Saturn, Mercury and Venus.
- The transit of Saturn is going on in the tenth house from the Moon and in the ascendant house of the horoscope.
- Ascendant in Saturn is exalted and is in conjunction with the fifth house and ninth house in the tenth house of the horoscope.
Looking at the present condition and situation, it can be said that this election can prove beneficial to the Aam Aadmi Party to a great extent. This party is likely to get a lot of benefits, especially in Punjab.
Is Luck Favourable or Unfavourable? Raj Yoga Report reveals it all!
What Does The Kundli Of Congress Say?
(Congress Kundli Chart)
(2-1-1978, 11:59:0, New Delhi)
- Congress Party’s horoscope is in Pisces ascendant and Virgo sign.
- The three main planets Mars, Saturn and Jupiter are in retrograde.
- In the seventh house of the horoscope, there is an eclipse defect of Rahu and Moon.
- In the tenth house of the horoscope, there is a conjunction of Venus and Sun and Jupiter is aspecting it.
- Mars is in a lower state in the fifth house of the horoscope.
- Rahu Ketu has an effect on the ascending house.
- Ascending Jupiter is in the retrograde phase in the fourth house in Gemini.
On the basis of the foregoing and the current planetary conditions, it can be claimed that the current time is not very favourable for the Congress party, but there may be some partial benefits due to the antardasha of Mars in the Mahadasha of Jupiter.
Conclusion: By paying attention to the locations of the planets and constellations, we can understand how different positions in different states can be seen.
When it comes to the Uttar Pradesh elections in 2022, it is possible that the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party’s Chief Minister candidate, Honorable Yogi Adityanath ji, would reclaim power, and the Samajwadi Party will gain some seats. The Bahujan Samaj Party can lend its support to the Bharatiya Janata Party if necessary. It’s also worth mentioning that AIMIM appears to be gaining ground. Akhilesh Yadav holds a little advantage against Yogi Adityanath.
When it comes to the Punjab elections, the Aam Aadmi Party will have a strong position and may be able to establish the government, even if they form an alliance to do it.
In comparison to the previous election, the Congress party may have to face a loss, and the Shiromani Akali Dal is expected to continue in a weak position. The Bharatiya Janata Party’s influence will grow in this area, and Captain Amarinder Singh’s party is projected to benefit as well. Bhagwant Mann has a significant advantage against Charanjit Singh Channi and Captain Amarinder Singh in this area.
In Uttarakhand, the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Congress are locked in a tight race, with the Bharatiya Janata Party likely to establish a coalition government. Pushkar Dhami seemed to have the upper hand.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is now in power, is expected to win the Manipur elections, however the Congress will probably have a strong showing. Things appear to be going Biren Singh’s favor.
When it comes to the Goa elections, there are 40 assembly seats up for grabs, with a triangular struggle between the Bharatiya Janata Party, the Aam Aadmi Party, and the Trinamool Congress, with the Bharatiya Janata Party expected to form the government.
(Click here to call Astroguru Mragaank Sharma)
(The aforementioned study was conducted using horoscopes found on the internet. Other parties have not been included due to a lack of sufficient information. This analysis was done solely for the purpose of study for astrology students.)
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!