In Sanatan Dharma, there is a law of worshiping the Sun. On the other hand, in Vedic Astrology, Sun has been given the status of the king among all planets. The sun is present in the solar system as the soul of the whole universe. It is the biggest source of energy, which is directly visible from the earth.
Speak To The World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Get Solution To Every Problem
Each planet in the solar system changes position according to their duration. Likewise, the Sun also transits in 30 days, or a month. But, the Sun is the only planet that never turns retrograde. In Hinduism, the transit period of the Sun is called Sankranti. There are a total of 12 Sankranti in a year. In many regions of India, Surya Sankranti is celebrated as a festival.
Now, the Sun will transit soon and change its zodiac sign. So, let us know the date, auspicious timing, Puja Vidhi, and other related information about soon to occur, Sun transit.
Sun Will Transit In Gemini On 15 June
On 15 June 2022, Wednesday, the Sun will move out from Venus’ Taurus sign and enter Mercury’s Gemini. This day will be celebrated as Mithun Sankranti nationwide. Among all Sankrantis, worshiping the Sun on Mithun Sankranti has special significance. In Hinduism, it is regarded as a pure festival. As per the beliefs, Monsoon starts from this day, which brings major changes in nature. In many states, Mithun Sankranti is celebrated as Raj Parv. On this day, people worship Surya Dev and wish for good harvest and rain. To appease him, people observe fasts and perform charity and donation work, etc.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Timing Of The Transit
According to the Hindu Panchang, Mithun Sankranti 2022 will fall on the Krishna Paksha of Ashadha month of the Pratipada Tithi, i.e. on June 15, Wednesday. On this day, the Sun will transit to Gemini at 11:58 am, and will retain its position till 16 July. Then, it will again transit to the Cancer zodiac sign of the Moon.
Religious & Astrological Significance of Mithun Sankranti
- The natives of the eastern states of India, especially Odisha, celebrate Mithun Sankranti as a festival. During this, they worship the Sun, wishing for enough rain for a good harvest from him.
- When the Sun will transit in Gemini on Wednesday, June 15, then the direction of the signs in all the constellations will also change. According to the environment, this change is considered big and important. According to the experts of AstroSage, when the Sun travels from Kritika Nakshatra and enters Rohini Nakshatra, then the chances of the rainy season increases. In such a situation, on June 16, the Sun will enter Rohini Nakshatra and will again start his move from Rohini to Mrigashira.
- It is seen that it is after Mitun Sankranti that the Monsoon in India begins.
- In many states, the Surya Dev is worshiped according to the law on this day. During this period, people also organize bathing, charity and yagya to pacify the Sun in their horoscopes.
- While celebrating Mithun Sankranti as Raj Parv, there is also a law of fasting in many states.
- According to mythological significance, on this day people also follow the age-old tradition of worshiping Silbatta (grinding stone) with milk and water.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Sun Transit In Gemini Will Bring Big Changes In The World
According to Vedic astrologers, the environment and weather changes during Mithun Sankranti. So, the risk of Viral or other infections increases in people. Therefore, you must take care of your health by avoiding eating too hot or too cold things.
On Mithun Sankranti, the chances of rains increase. So, many astrologers are predicting the date of Monsoon 2022 to be 15 June.
Budhaditya Yoga Forms In Gemini
According to astrology, when Sun and Mercury are present together or conjoin in the same sign, then Budhaditya Yoga is formed. In Gemini, this yoga will be formed from 2 July -15 July. Due to this, the natives of Gemini will be seen as more serious towards their career. This will help them see their goals clearly. Also, the formation of this yoga in Gemini will help many people to get rid of their old debts. The people who are working in the government sector will win over their enemies.
Impact Of This Transit On Various Signs
- The natives belonging to the Gemini, Leo, and Virgo will especially benefit during the Sun transit.
- On the contrary, those belonging to the Aries, Capricorn, and Aquarius zodiac signs must be careful during this period, as the Sun will give these natives various problems in different fields.
To Get Solutions To Your Problems: Ask A Question
Mithun Sankranti Puja Vidhi
- For worshiping the Sun on Mithun Sankranti, wake up before sunrise and take a bath.
- Then wear clean clothes and offer Arghya to the Sun by taking water in a copper urn and mixing red Roli and red flowers in it.
- Now while seeing the rising sun with naked eyes, salute it and then worship it by showing him incense, lamps etc.
- Now offer Arghya to the Sun while reciting this mantra- “oṃ ghṛṇi sūryāya namah“
- After offering Arghya to the Sun, sit on a red colored seat facing east.
- Now recite this Sun Beej Mantra at least 7000 times- “oṃ hrāṃ hrīṃ hrauṃ saḥ sūryāya namaḥ”
Mithun Sankranti Remedies
- You must wake up before sunrise on this day and take a bath.
- If possible, do charity and donations in any temple of the Sun.
- Donating green items to poor and needy people is also favorable.
- It is believed that donating spinach, moong dal, green colored clothes and bangles to women proves very auspicious on this day.
- By fasting on this day, people get rid of their sorrows.
- It is also believed that without spilling the water offered to Surya Dev on the ground, collect that holy water in a big copper vessel and after worship, it is best to pour that holy water into the root of a tree.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!