As per Vedic Astrology, Sun is said to be the king of all planets and has strong authority, superiority, and dominance over others planets. One cannot be successful without the Sun’s blessings. A strong Sun in the horoscope, for example, positioned in Leo or Aries, may cause the natives to meet their golden days in life. As a result, it is logical that its movement will have an impact on the lives of everyone in one way or another. The Sun is the planet in charge of principles, administration, evaluating abilities, and decision-making, among other things.
To Know More About This Week, Talk To The Best Astrologers
The Sun’s transit in Capricorn will cause significant changes in the country and around the world and with this blog by AstroSage, we will discuss the effects of the transit, along with its date and timings, as well as several effective remedies and what to expect during this Sun transit.
Date & Time Of Sun Transit In Capricorn
The Sun is a planet of administration, and its transit into Capricorn, an enemy sign, may produce mixed outcomes in terms of career and wealth. This transit may result in some ups and downs in business. Without the Sun’s powerful position, one may not be able to be a competent judge in making appropriate judgments. If the Sun is well positioned in a native’s horoscope, they may be able to do well in life and progress to top positions in their career. Natives with Sun in a powerful position in their horoscope will have exceptional qualities and will undoubtedly be king-makers.
The Sun transit in Capricorn will take place on January 14th, 2023, at 20:22. Let us see the movement of the Sun and its impact.
What To Expect With The Sun’s Transit In Capricorn?
Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn, which is a well-known enemy of the Sun as per Vedic Astrology. Hence, due to the presence of both these plants in Capricorn during the Sun’s transit, there might be some difficulties. Saturn rules the first house, while the Sun rules the eighth, thus this conjunction of the Sun and Saturn occurs on this day. This placement of the planets may lead to mixed results and the natives may face challenges here and there.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
The Sun in Capricorn may not be very auspicious. Its conjunction with Saturn may cause financial ups and downs as well as career setbacks. On the brighter side, these folks will be able to progress in their careers with newer job opportunities and business ventures. However, on the downside, these natives will spend extra costs and face delays in the postponement of fortunate events as a result of the Sun’s conjunction with Saturn. Furthermore, this transit may be harmful to health since there might be a few eye-related issues, along with the possibility of leg aches.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Impact Of The Sun Transit On India & The World
- There may be setbacks during this transit with respect to the job sector and ups and downs in the country and in the world.
- Financial fluctuations are probable during this Sun transit, and there may be inconsistency in the flow of money in India and throughout the world.
- During this transit of the Sun, the stock market may flourish, and people may benefit immensely from it.
- Sectors such as public enterprises and administration may get moderate results.
- India could be affected by obstacles from countries like the United States and China.
- The relationship and communication between neighboring countries may hit low and fluctuations in business could be present which may dampen all proceedings.
- Due to this transit, sectors like the navy and military may witness progress.
- For the world, this transit may have some adverse effects on countries like Britain, Russia, and Japan.
- Decision-making in various countries regarding bilateral ties or agreements may not be so conducive during this transit.
- New health-related problems like high viral fever, water-borne diseases, and inflammation cause concerns in nations such as India, China, and the United States.
- Sectors such as finance, software, and aviation, on the other hand, may see more improvement.
- The world will be aware of evolving trends that might be either negative or positive, which will be witnessed in areas such as the car and agriculture industries, among others.
Also Read: Horoscope 2023
Impact Of The Sun Transit On Individuals
- Individuals who are aspiring for better private jobs can do so during this transit.
- Business owners and those involved with business may be able to get moderate profits and may be in a position to meet targets with obstacles underway.
- Those who are into the food business, hotels, and restaurants will find this transit to be favorable.
- Health for the individuals may get affected by problems such as pain in legs and joints, eye irritations, etc.
- This transit may be beneficial for those active in occult practices.
Free Online Birth Horoscope!
Economic Impact Of The Sun transit
The Sun is in Capricorn this month, and its impact may be moderate overall. This transit may not convey a powerful signal to the economy. Fluctuations in the money flow in relation to the economy are possible. Overall, this transit may lead to difficulties in making major investment choices. There may be interruptions arising along with the flow of money.
The manufacturing and automobile sectors are expected to profit significantly during this transit. Overall, this planetary movement may produce mixed results—both positive and negative.
Health Impact Of The Sun Transit
The Sun in Capricorn may have an effect on people born under the signs of Cancer, Leo, Aries, Libra, Scorpio, and so on. These zodiac signs may need to pay greater attention to their health. Cancer, Leo, and Libra natives may experience stress as a result of hypertension, back discomfort, or nerve problems. Natives of the mentioned zodiac signs will need to be more cautious about their health and take precautions.
Cancerians may have leg and thigh aches while the natives of Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars, may be prone to hypertension, and as a result, these natives may experience sleeping issues. The Sun in Scorpio may increase blood pressure, resulting in physical discomfort for the natives. Hence, during this transit, it is important to be patient, since this may be the best course of action.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report!
General Forecast Of The Sun Transit
The Sun in Capricorn is supposed to offer more fortune to people in terms of good professions and business. More awareness of general developments will be accessible to these people, which may come as a surprise. New career opportunities are possible for natives, and those seeking promotions and progress may find this transit beneficial.
Some growth-oriented people may have options for international travel during this transit. Individuals will be able to make major decisions, such as making new investments in their businesses, during this transit. Money flow will be favorable for natives throughout this transit, but savings may be impossible.
On the other side, health risks such as back pain, nervous system troubles, and digestive problems are possible. Those in business may need to avoid pursuing partnerships during this transit, which may result in loss.
- Chant the ancient text Aditya hridayam daily.
- Chant “Om Bhaskaraya Namah” daily 21 times.
- Perform Yagya-Havan for planet Sun on Sunday.
Note: Sun Transit In Capricorn will bring changes across the globe. But do you know what will be the impact of the Sun’s position on your zodiac sign? Get the best guidance, by consulting our expert astrologers on call or chat! who are interested to know this can make the Sun strong in their horoscope with their help.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Our heartfelt appreciation and thanks to all the incredible visitors of AstroSage!