The first Solar Eclipse of 2021 is going to occur on June 10. This eclipse falls on the day of Shani Jayanti and Vat Savitri Vrat. The impact will be felt by the natives of all zodiac signs and this will also reduce the auspiciousness of the festivals falling on this day. In this context, let us get aware of the facts on the eclipse and know about its timings, places around the world where it will be visible, consequences and remedies to avoid unfavourable results.
Best Astrologers On Call Reveal Everything About This Solar Eclipse and Its Impact On Your Career, Finance, Health Etc.
The First Solar Eclipse Of 2021: Timing & Visibility
Let’s have an insight into the timings & visibility of this Eclipse:
- This Annular Solar Eclipse is going to occur on June 10, 2021, i.e. Thursday. As per the Hindu Panchang, it will start at 1.42 pm and end at 6.41 pm, the peak time of the eclipse will be at 4.16 pm (IST) where the Sun and Moon will be at 25 degrees and the Moon will cover the Sun, making it appear like the ring of fire.
- It shall be visible in some parts of Canada, Russia, Greenland, the Arctic Ocean, North America, parts of Asia, and major parts of Europe.
- This eclipse will occur on Amavasya Tithi in Jyeshtha month during Vikram Samvat 2078 under Mrigashira Nakshatra.
- The Eclipse is occurring on the day of Shani Jayanti which is celebrated as the birth of Lord Shani and Vat Savitri Vrat.
This Solar Eclipse, which will be an infrequent phenomenon will not be visible from India. This implies that this eclipse will not cast any shadow in India however, it will impact majorly on some of the zodiac signs due to the planetary positions during this event.
What is a Solar Eclipse?
Astronomically when the Sun, Moon, and the Earth are aligned together in a single path and Moon’s Shadow covers the Earth, which blocks the Sunlight. This phenomenon is known as Solar Eclipse. As per astrology, when Moon and Sun are the same degrees, Moon covers the disc of the Sun partially or totally due to which the visibility of Sun from Earth is negligible or partial which is called Solar Eclipse. The Eclipse is caused when either of the Moon’s two nodes Rahu & Ketu intersects with the Sun and Moon. It occurs on New Moon Day.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All Possible Solutions To Your Problems!
Impact Of Solar Eclipse on 10 June
As per Vedic Astrology, the impact of Eclipse is intense. They afflict the Sun and the Moon. The natural Karak of Mind i.e. Moon and Soul i.e. Sun. Especially in the case of the Solar Eclipse, malefic Rahu covers the Sun due to which its light does not reach Earth, which impacts the lives of all the creatures on the Earth. As per the past research, the eclipse brings some movements in the tectonic plates and underwater energy sources. There are natural disasters and catastrophes which are followed by the Eclipse.
Follow AstroSage Instagram Page For Interesting Videos & Posts! Take a look at today’s special post:
First Solar Eclipse of This Year: Consequences in India
- There will be no Sutak observed in India since there will be no visibility of Eclipse in India.
- As per the Paksha Kundli Saturn is in the fourth house in mutual aspect with Mars which shows that there are possibilities of movement within the core of the Earth which can lead to Earthquakes & cyclones.
- There are 4 planets in the eighth house of the Paksha Kundli i.e. Sun, Moon, Mercury and Rahu. This shows the possibilities of natural calamities which are more inclined towards destruction from water i.e. Floods or bursting of clouds etc.
- There may also be some changes in the government policies which will be for the benefit of the people.
- The working of government officials will also be in the favour of the general public however, they will not be able to completely wipe off the rising concerns of providing the drugs and other necessary facilities for the cure of corona pandemic.
- The economy will start stabilizing eventually due to the impact of Saturn in the tenth house of the Paksha Kundli.
Besides the country, the impact of this Lunar Eclipse is likely to bring challenges for the natives of some zodiac signs while for others, it may not be that hard.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Annular Solar Eclipse June 10, 2021: These Zodiac Signs Will Undergo Major Life Changes
The Eclipse will take place on Amavasya Tithi in Jyeshta month under Mrigashira Nakshatra in the zodiac sign Taurus. The natives belonging to the moon sign Taurus, Scorpio, Leo and Cancer will experience the major results of this eclipse and may face some challenges in the upcoming year. Let us have an insight into the aftermath of Eclipse in these zodiac signs.
This eclipse will take place in the Lagna or rising sign of the natives belonging to the Taurus moon sign. You are likely to face some health concerns pertaining to some relapse of the diseases or allergy from any drug or chemical. Also, you may feel low in stamina and energy. Married individuals need to be cautious during this year as you may face some difference of opinion and fights with your spouse for unreasonable reasons. Avoid making investments in property or fixed assets in your name as you may fall into claws of deceptive dealing or disputed property.
Remedy: Draw rice, sugar and milk out during the time of Eclipse and donate them to the needy the next morning.
Ring Up Our Expert Acharya Vinnie Arora & Know Implications Of Solar Eclipse
The Eclipse will be witnessed in the eleventh house of the natives. You are advised to be cautious with the financial dealings as you may land up losing more than earning. You should avoid taking big risks or investing in speculative markets during this year. However, investing in foreign markets or brands will be beneficial. Those who have designs with the international market will comparatively have a better year financially. You may face disputes and fights with your siblings and friends during this year. Therefore, you need to be particular about your communication with them.
Remedy: Donate a kg of rice, sugar and a liter of milk for 7 Mondays at the Shiv Temple.
The Eclipse will be in the tenth house of Leo natives. Your parents, especially your father’s health may suffer during this year. You are advised to take good care of them and go for frequent routine checkups. Those who are looking forward to transfers may get lucky during this year. The studies you are focusing on government jobs may have to struggle hard as possibilities of getting through will be bleak. Your self-confidence will be low during this year. Also, you will be indecisive and will not be able to make any stable or firm decisions.
Remedy: Keep a piece of Jaggery aside during the eclipse and donate it at the temple on the following Sunday. Offer Arghya To Sun every morning.
This eclipse will be highly effective for people having the Scorpio zodiac sign after Taurus. The reason being is that the Eclipse will be in their seventh house and all the four planets will directly aspect the Lagna or the rising sign. You may witness unproductive travels during this year. Also, you will be prone to lose your precious things. Besides this, you may face troubles in your married life due to the intervention of extended family or some third person.
Remedy: Worship Lord Sun and chant Gayatri Mantra 108 times every day.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Hope you have liked this article. Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!