We wish that so far this Navratri is turning out to be pious, auspicious, and fruitful to you, let’s now move ahead and understand which Pujan Vidhi should be considered on the 5th day of navratri to worship Skandmata. How will the Goddess appear? What results will you get by worshiping the goddess? And other important facts.
First of all, if we talk about the appearance of the goddess Skandmata then she sits on a lotus seat and this is why she is known as the Padmasana Devi. Apart from this, goddess Skandmata is also known by the names of Parvati and Uma. She blesses and loves her devotees like her own son. It is said that, by doing her puja with all the rituals, devotees can get rid of negative powers from their lives. Moreover, the impossible tasks turn out to be possible and those who still don’t have a child will be blessed by one.
Talk To The Best Astrologers on call, and get remedies for all your problems!
Now, let’s move ahead and through this special blog, let’s understand what are the religious rituals, tasks, and remedies which you need to consider. Also, let’s throw some light on the correct pujan vidhi for the 5th day of Navratri along with remedies.
Significance of Skandmata Puja
By performing Skandmata puja with all the rituals, one gets back confidence and intelligence, and those who are facing problems in getting a child, for them worshiping this avatar of the goddess will work as a blessing. This avatar of Adishakti Maa Durga as Skandmata is very much fruitful for getting a child.
However, you need to be cautious while worshiping Skandmata, make sure Kumar Kartikeya is always present in her photo or idol.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Maa Skandmata Puja Vidhi
• Wear clean clothes after taking a bath for doing puja on this day.
• After this, purify the place where the idol or photo of Skandmata should be placed for worship.
• Purify the idol of the goddess with gangajal.
• After this, take water in the urn (Kalash) and put some coins in it and keep this urn on the post.
• After this, apply Roli, and sandalwood tilak to Skandmata and offer Naivedya.
• Offer her favorite bhog, food items, fruits, flowers, etc.
• After that, recite Durga Saptashati.
• In the end, perform aarti for the goddess.
Make sure that on the puja of this day if the goddess is offered with a bow and arrow or any goods belonging to married women, then the goddess can be easily pleased and in the end distribute the prasad among all the family members.
Worried About Your Career, Order CogniAstro Report Now!
Ma Skandmata Mantra:
सिंहासना गता नित्यं पद्माश्रि तकरद्वया। शुभदास्तु सदा देवी स्कन्दमाता यशस्विनी।। या देवी सर्वभूतेषु माँ स्कंदमाता रूपेण संस्थिता। नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नम:।।
siṃhāsanā gatā nityaṃ padmāśri takaradvayā। śubhadāstu sadā devī skandamātā yaśasvinī।। yā devī sarvabhūteṣu mā~ skaṃdamātā rūpeṇa saṃsthitā। namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo nama:।।
Maa Skandmata Mythology
For Skandmata who rides on the lion, it is said that, while living in the mountains, it was her who created the realization in all the living creatures. If you get the blessing from Ma Skandmata, then even an illiterate person becomes knowledgeable because it is said that the goddess is Skanda Kumar Kartikeya’s mother, that’s why she was named Skandmata. Lord Skanda is seen sitting in the lap of the maa as a child.
According to the Vrat Katha related to the fifth day of Navratri, it is said that a demon named Tarakasur pleased Lord Brahma with severe penance. Pleased with the demon, Lord Brahma came to the demon and asked him to wish for a boon. Then Tarakasur asked Brahma Ji for the boon of immortality, but Brahma Ji explained to the demon Tarkasur that whoever takes birth must die.
Then Tarakasura thought too much and he said, “I would only like to die from Lord Shiva’s son.”
Tarakasur asked for such a boon because he thought that Lord Shiva would never marry. And so, there will be no way to have a son and by asking for this boon, he will become immortal.
Brahma Ji gave this boon to him but after getting it, there was a rise in terror of Tarakasur. Then everybody went to Shiv Ji and requested help so that they can get rid of this demon. It is said that at that time Shiv Ji married Maa Parvati, after which Lord Kartikeya was born and when he grew up, he defeated and killed Tarakasur.
Apart from this, the Raghuvansham epic Meghdoot compositions composed by Kalidasa have also been made possible by the blessings of Skandmata.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Zodiac-Wise Remedies For The Navratri
- Aries: Offer sweets made up of milk and red-colored flowers to the goddess.
- Taurus: Offer the favorite white flowers to the goddess and worship her by applying white sandalwood to her.
- Gemini: Chant the 32 names of the goddess with clear pronunciation.
- Cancer: Cancer natives should worship Lord Shiva along with Maa Durga
- Leo: Natives of this sign by keeping the Kushmanda form of Maa Durga in mind and reciting Durga Saptashati.
- Virgo: The natives of Virgo, should offer kheer made up of milk and rice.
- Libra: Offer red-colored chunari to the goddess.
- Scorpio: The natives of this sign perform aarti every day for 9 days every morning and evening.
- Sagittarius: These natives do recite Durga Saptashati and add sweets every day in the bhog.
- Capricorn: The natives of Capricorn offer coconut burfi in bhog that is to be offered to the goddess.
- Aquarius: Do recite Devi Kavach path.
- Pisces: Do recite Durga Saptashati for 9 days.
Now Do Puja Online With The Help Of Specialist Purohit & Get Desired Results!
Effective Remedies For The 5th Day Of Navratri
If we talk about the most effective remedy to be performed on the fifth day of Navratri, then on this day you should go to any Shakti Peeth or Goddess temple near your house and light up a diya of pure ghee. After this, recite the name of the 32 names of Goddess Bhagwati at least 32 times.
It is said that by doing this great remedy, you will get the blessings of the Goddess, luck will shine and you will get the support of your luck. Those couples who are still not getting a child such couples can also do this remedy. Because of this, they will soon have the possibility of getting a child.
For All Astrological Remedies, Click Here: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
With This Hope, That You Liked This Blog We Thank You For Stay With Astrosage!