Like the second day is dedicated to Maa Brahmacharini, similarly, the 3rd day is dedicated to Maa Chandraghanta. Goddess Chandraghanta is described as the benefactor of ultimate peace and also a benevolent goddess. She has an hour-shaped crescent on her forehead and that is why she is called Goddess Chandraghanta.
If we talk about the appearance of the goddess in words then Goddess Chandraghanta has a very beautiful, attractive, and mystical appearance. The goddess has 10 arms and her body shines like gold. There are big weapons like a bow, trident, sword, and mace in her 10 hands. It is believed that whosoever worships Maa Chandraghanta, will get the spiritual powers of the 3rd Manipur Chakra.
Talk To The Best Astrologers On Call & Get Remedies For Career Related Issues!
So, let us move ahead and with the help of this special blog, let us understand the religious rituals that take place on the 3rd day of Navratri, along with detailed information about the activities and remedies. Moreover, let’s discuss the correct Pujan vidhi for the 3rd day of Navratri along with its importance.
Significance Of Maa Chandraghanta Puja
By worshiping Goddess Chandraghanta, very beautiful, mystical, and attractive, a person can get all the powers and happiness of Manipur Chakra. Moreover, all the problems in the world that revolve around that person get removed, confidence in life increases, and at the same time, the person also gets the ability to take the right decision on any issue.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Maa Chandraghanta Puja Vidhi
- On this day, after getting up early and taking a bath, clean the place of worship and prepare Panchamrit for bhog. Give a bath to the Goddess with Panchamrit.
- After this, start worshiping the goddess with flowers, akshat, kumkum, vermilion, incense, diya, fruits, flowers, bhog, etc.
- On this day, offer sweets made up of saffron milk or kheer to the goddess.
- If possible, offer a red lotus or a garland made up of a red rose to the goddess.
- Recite Durga Saptshati and chant the mantras of Maa Chandraghanta.
- In the end, perform aarti and complete the puja.
Important Note: It is said that on the 3rd day, do ring the bell (temple bell). By doing this, all the negative energy from home stays away and all sorts of negative powers and all sorts of negativity stay away from the person.
Worried About Your Career, Order CogniAstro Report Now!
Maa Chandraghanta Mantras-
प्रसादं तनुते मह्यं चंद्रघण्टेति विश्रुता॥
prasādaṃ tanute mahyaṃ caṃdraghaṇṭeti viśrutā॥
Maa Chandraghanta Katha
According to the mythology, it is said that when the terror of Asuras started increasing beyond the limit, then Goddes Durga took the incarnation as Chandraghanta it is said that when the terror of the Asuras started increasing beyond the limit, then Goddess Durga took the incarnation of Chandraghanta. This was the time when a fierce battle was going on between the gods and goddesses with Mahishasura. Mahishasura in his pride of powers wanted to get the throne of Devraj Indra, that is why he was fighting with the deities.
When the deities were bound by the demons, then they went to Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. When Lord Vishnu and Mahesh listened to the deities, they got angry and from the anger on their faces, the goddess was incarnated.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
To that goddess, Lord Shankar gave his trident, Lord Vishnu gave his Chakra and Lord Indra gave his bell, Surya Dev his glory, sword, and lion. After this Goddess Chandraghanta fought and killed Mahishasura and protected the throne of Goddess, Gods, and Devraj Indra.
Zodiac-Wise Remedies For Navratri Day 3
- The natives of Aries, do light up diya in the morning and evening and place it near the goddess on this auspicious day.
- The natives of Taurus should offer their favorite bhog, fruits, and flowers to the goddess.
- Devotees of the Gemini zodiac should worship Goddess Chandraghanta and recite Durga Saptashati.
- Cancer natives zodiac should recite Lakshmi Sahasranama daily along with worshiping the Goddess.
- Leo natives must chant Durga Mantras.
- Along with worshiping Maa Chandraghanta, the natives of Virgo should chant Lakshmi Mantra correctly.
- The Libra natives must recite Kali Chalisa along with the worship of the Goddess Chandraghanta.
- Scorpio natives should worship Goddess Chandraghanta. Also, recite Durga Saptashati.
- In the evening, Capricorn natives should wear clean clothes and offer bhog to the goddess, and chant the Nirvana mantra.
- Aquarius natives should worship Maa Chandraghanta and recite Goddess Kavach Paath together.
- Pisces natives should worship Goddess Chandraghanta and chant the mantras of Goddess Baglamukhi with a garland of turmeric.
Now Do Puja Online With The Help Of Specialist Purohit & Get Desired Results!
Remedies For The 3rd Day Of Navratri
Along with the worship of Mother Chandraghanta, the third day of Navratri is also very useful for those people whose moon is weak in their horoscope or any defect related to the moon is present. In such a situation, as a great remedy on the third day of Navratri, you can offer red flowers, copper coins, or any copper item and halwa and dry fruits to Goddess Chandraghanta.
After this, keep the coin offered to the goddess in puja with you after worship. If you want, you can put a hole in this coin and wear it around your neck by putting it in a red thread. By doing this, all your problems will start going away. Along with this, you will also get rid of Chandra Dosha.
For All Astrological Remedies, Click Here: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
With This Hope, That You Liked This Blog We Thank You For Stay With Astrosage!