The holy month of Sawan is currently going on and it will also be ending soon. Most of us are aware of the fact that this month is quite dear to Lord Shiva. In such difficult times, every person wishes to get the blessings of God. So, let us know in this article today how the blessings of Lord Shiva can be obtained through Rudraksha in the month of Sawan. For more information, let us tell the readers that the coming Monday i.e. 16th August, would be when the last Sawan Somwar fast/Vrat will be kept.
Rudraksha has a great amount of importance in the domain of Sanatan Dharma. According to mythology, Rudraksha originated from the teardrops of Lord Shiva. Wearing Rudraksha brings positivity in life and eliminates planetary defects. The best thing about Rudraksha is that it can be worn by any person irrespective of religion, caste or gender.
There is no side effect of wearing Rudraksha. However, there are some rules for wearing Rudraksha which are mandatory to follow. Now the month of Sawan is going to end soon and since the month of Sawan is very dear to Lord Shiva, in such a situation, Lord Shiva gets special blessings for wearing Rudraksha in this month.
Talk To World’s Renowned Astrologers On Call & Know Everything About Rudrakshas
This is the reason why in today’s article we are going to tell you about various Rudrakshas, wearing which can eliminate many problems in your life.
Rudraksha for Financial problems
Is money hard to earn in your life? Even after lakhs of efforts, you are unable to collect money or if the burden of debt is increasing, then you should wear Gauri Shankar Rudraksha in the month of Sawan. With this, positive changes in your financial life will start visible soon.
Rudraksha to Have a Child
Barring exceptions, then every person who is leading a conjugal life definitely wants a child. But there are many such married couples who are not able to get children even after lakhs of efforts. Married women in such couples are advised to wear Garbh Gauri Rudraksha.
Let us tell you that Garbh Gauri Rudraksha has two parts, out of which one part is bigger in size than the other part. In this, a large part is of Mata Gauri and a small part is indicative of Lord Ganesha. You can also wear this Rudraksha and if it is not possible to do so for some reason, then you can also worship it by keeping it in the place of worship. You will get good results.
Rudraksha to Crack an Exam or Interview
If a person wishes for success in any examination or wants success in an interview, then that person should wear Ek Mukhi (one faced) Rudraksha. If Ek Mukhi Rudraksha is not easily available, then you can also wear Ganesh Rudraksha. Lord Ganesha is considered the giver of wisdom. In such a situation, you will definitely get auspicious results by wearing this Rudraksha.
Follow AstroSage Instagram Page For Interesting Videos & Posts! Take a look at today’s special post:
Rudraksha for Career Advancement
If a person is troubled by the constant obstacles in his career or business, then he should wear one to fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha in a single rosary in the holy month of Sawan. This will help him to progress soon in his career or business by the grace of Lord Shiva.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope Throws Light On All Aspects On Your Life!
Benefits of Wearing a Rudraksha
You will also know that wearing a Rudraksha has thousands of benefits, not just one or two. For your information, let us tell you that if Rudraksha is worn by following the right rules and precautions, then the person gets not only physical but also mental benefits. Scientists also believe that wearing Rudraksha also benefits a person with heart disease. If we tell more importance of Rudraksha in terms of health, wearing it helps in controlling high blood pressure.
A person’s life with the right Rudraksha, worn with the right method, definitely ends many problems caused by disease, grief, injury, infertility, impotence etc. Apart from this, wearing some other Rudraksha like Seven Mukhi Rudraksha eliminates the fear of theft of gold etc. and gets the grace of Maa Mahalakshmi. If you want any lab-certified Rudraksha, then order now as per your requirement from here.
Rules to Keep in Mind While Wearing a Rudraksha
The number of benefits that a person gets by wearing Rudraksha, can lead to equally negative consequences if the specific rules and regulations while wearing it are not followed. So let us know what are some rules for wearing Rudraksha.
- If you are going to wear One/Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, then you should first place it in a brass vessel, offer 108 Bilva leaves on that Rudraksha and keep it overnight by writing the mantra Om Namah Shivaya You will also know this thing that wearing Rudraksha has thousands of benefits, not just one or two. For information, let us tell you that if Rudraksha is worn by following the right rules and precautions, then the person gets not only physical but also mental benefits.
- Apart from this, people wearing Rudraksha are advised to stay away from Tamsic food items, meat, alcohol etc. It is clear that after wearing Rudraksha, you should avoid consuming eggs, meat, alcohol, garlic, onions etc.
- After wearing Rudraksha, the person is advised to worship Lord Shankar in the morning and evening and chant Om Namah Shivaya Mantra and the person wearing Rudraksha should also keep distance from the habits of lying, stealing, doing evil to others etc. It is recommended. If a person does this even after wearing a Rudraksha, then Lord Shiva may become angry with him.
Rudraksha & Their Wearing Process
Let us tell you that wearing any rudraksha is fruitful only when it is worn with the right rules and Vidhi. So let’s know what is the correct method of wearing Rudraksha:
- First and foremost, never wear Rudraksha in a black thread. If you want, you can use yellow or white-coloured thread to wear Rudraksha. Apart from this, Rudraksha can also be worn in silver, gold or copper.
- It is mandatory to chant the mantra Om Namah Shivaya while wearing the Rudraksha. Even after wearing Rudraksha chant Om Namah Shivaya Mantra regularly.
- Apart from this, take special care that Rudraksha should never be worn without being impure.
- Apart from this, take special care that never gives your wearing Rudraksha to any other person to wear.
- Apart from this, another question that often comes to the mind of people is that, after all, how many Rudraksha should be worn? So for your information, let us tell you that Rudraksha should always be worn in odd numbers. Apart from this, if you are making a garland/rosary, then never make a garland of less than 27 Rudraksha beads. Wearing a garland of 108 grains and chanting with it, one gets the blessings of Lord Shiva. Apart from this, the concentration and memory power of a person is also strengthened by wearing Rudraksha.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!