Sarva Pitru Amavasya happens to be the last day of Pitru Paksha. This means that it is the day specially designated for our duly departed ancestors to return back to their heavenly abode. Not only this, the significance of Sarv Pitru Amavasya increases to a great extent because those people who are not aware of the Shradh dates of their respective ancestors can conduct their Shradh on this particular day and offer them salvation. In many places, Sarva Pitru Amavasya is also known as Visarjani Amavasya.
Sarva Pitru Amavasya : Tithi and Muhurat
Date: 6 October 2021 (Wednesday)
Sarva Pitru (Ashwin) Amavasya Muhurat
On October 5, 2021: Amavasys begins at 19:06:35
On October 6, Amavasya ends at 2021 16:37:19
Shubh Yoga on Sarva Pitru Amavasya After Years!
During this year, Sarva pitru Amavasya will be commenced on Wednesday, 6 October. Along with this, the most auspicious Gajachaya Yoga is also getting formed on this day. For the information of our readers, we would also like to note down that this coincidence got formed ten years ago during the year 2010. On October 06, from sunrise until 04:34 pm in the evening, the Sun and Moon will be in Hasta Nakshatra. In such a situation, Gajachaya Yoga will be formed.
Significance of Gajachaya Yoga
It has been said about the Gajachaya Yoga that if one conducts the Pitru Pujan of their ancestors during this Yoga, then they can be appeased easily and one can get rid of their debts or sins. Apart from this, prosperity and happiness also comes easily to a person because of the due rituals followed on this particular day. If the Pitru Puja is completed during the Gajachaya Yoga, then one becomes worthy of Akshay Phal.
As per religious scriptures, if a native performs the Shradh of their ancestors and also makes donations, then their ancestors remain satisfied for the upcoming 12 years and bless them with happiness and prosperity.
Sarva Pitru Amavasya (Ashwin Amavasya) Fast & Religious Events
Ashwin Amavasya, also known as the Visarjini Amavasya or the Sarva Pitru Amavasya marks an end of the Pitru Paksha. Thus, special Pujas are commenced on this day. Many people are seen fasting on this day. Apart from this, there is also a tradition of fasting on this day and offering an Arghya to Lord Sun while offering Tarpan to their ancestors. Light a lamp during the evening and keep sweets along with other food items at your doorstep. Beliefs state that since our ancestors are returning to their heavenly abode, they should not be sent back hungry. The light must be kept for the fact that they can see their way clearly while going back.
Ask Any Question: We Will Address All Your Concerns
Sarva Pitru Amavasya : Remedies to Follow
As per religious scriptures, Pitru Paksha has a special religious significance in many worlds. Those who are not aware of the Shradh dates of their ancestors can perform their Shradh on this day. Apart from this, if there is an existence of Pitru Dosha in your home or life, then this day and it’s associated rituals can prove to be very auspicious for you.
Let us go ahead and discover some astrological remedies associated with Sarva Pitru Amavasya, which can negate the presence of Pitru Dosha from your life and also help you appease your ancestors.
- It is believed that if a person is unable to offer Tarpan to their ancestors every day during Pitru Paksha, then it is especially advised to perform the Tarpan rituals by mixing black sesame, barley, milk and rice in Gangajal on the day of Sarva Pitru Amavasya. Additionally, make a Pind (composition meant for donation) by mixing black sesame seeds in already cooked rice and offer it to your ancestors.
- There is also a special importance of serving and feeding Brahmins during Pitru Paksha. It is said that by doing this one pacifies the soul of their ancestors. In such a situation, on the day of Sarva Pitru Amavasya, offer food to your ancestors, feed crows, ants, dogs and cows too. After this, go to a temple and donate as per your ability.
- As Gajachaya Yoga is also getting formed on the day of Sarva Pitru Amavasya this year, do donate Ghee while offering Tarpan to your ancestors. It is believed that if food and clothes are also donated on this day, then a person gains freedom from all kinds of problems in life.
- It can also be beneficial to wrap five different types of sweets in Peepal leaves and worship a Peepal tree. By doing this, their blessings will always stay with you and also they can return to their abode satisfactorily.
- Apart from this, if there is a presence of the Kaal Sarp Dosha in your horoscope, then on the day of Sarva Pitru Amavasya, take a pair of silver serpents, worship them duly and then immerse them in flowing waters.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!