Republic Day 2023: India is the 7th largest country in the world with an area of 3,287,263 sq. km, and the largest democracy in the world. India will celebrate its 74th Republic Day in 2023, to mark the country’s 76th anniversary of Independence. The Republic Day festivities are going to be fantastic and unique. Anyhow, every Indian is intrigued, thrilled, and enthralled by the scenic beauty the Republic Day offers since it represents the history, culture and the special duty parade of our forces, planes, and weapons.
To Know More About 2023, Talk To The Best Astrologers
India has endured many trials and tribulations on its way to become a wealthy country since Independence 76 years ago. India has gone through it all, from being ruled by the Mughals to being ruled by the British. The constitution’s creation in 1950 was a source of immense pride considering the nation’s numerous difficulties. Today, on the 26th Day of January every year we commemorate this day as Republic Day. India displays its power through its uniformed forces The Indian Army, The Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force and an impeccable display of its most modern armaments. India has the second largest military force in the world and the largest volunteer army.
Following the tradition of the last 73 years, this year too the Republic Day will draw the attention of one and all from our own people to everyone around the world. Everyone is curious to know as to what will make this Republic Day parade special. So let’s look at some intriguing information about this Republic Day through our blog on Astrosage. Also, find out what Vedic astrology predicts for India’s future in 2023. Let’s begin by knowing about the Republic Day proceedings.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Republic Day 2023: Proceedings
- The Republic Day proceedings will start with our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji laying a wreath at the War Memorial to honor the memory of all the members of the armed forces who gave up their lives to safeguard our country and its people.
- After a 21 gun salute the President of India, Draupadi Murmu will unfurl the National Flag followed by singing of the National Anthem.
- Corona protocols will be followed to some extent as precaution keeping the rising cases of Corona once again.
- The Republic Day proceedings will take place in Delhi, the National Capital of India amid tight security measures.
- Multi Layer security cover with facial recognition systems to be installed for a smooth and threat or incident free Republic Day celebration.
- One of the main points of focus in this year’s Republic Day celebration would be that for the first time since Independence, Mahila Praharis, the women contingent of the Border Security Force (BSF) atop camels will be a part of the Republic Day celebrations along with their male counterparts. It is definitely something to look forward to and is being viewed as one more step ahead in promoting the women of our country and empowering them.
- Mahila Praharis, the women contingent will be seen in uniforms designed by the internationally renowned designer Raghvendra Rathore. The uniform incorporates the many craft forms of the country.
- Every year the Indian Government invites one influential person of a foreign nationality as the Chief Guest on Republic Day. This year it is going to be the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Abdel Fattah-Al- Sisi.
- This is the first time that the Arab Republic of Egypt will be a part of the Republic Day Celebrations.
- 50 aircrafts and helicopters, which includes 23 fighter planes, as part of the flypast this year’s Republic Day Parade.
- This year’s flypast features nine Rafale combat jets. One vintage Dakota, eight transport aircraft, and 18 helicopters.
- The first and likely final flight across Kartavya Path will be made by an IL-38 maritime patrol aircraft that has served the Navy for 44 years.
- The 144 troops and four officers who make up the IAF marching contingent with Sqn. Ldr. Sindhu Reddy as its commander.
- The Republic Day celebrations would be a little different than all other years as the general public would be invited to view the celebrations this year.
- This year the seats have been reduced to 45,000 as there is a massive cut in the invitations to VIP’s and officials.
- During the parade a 120 member Egyptian Armed Forces contingent will also march along as part of the celebrations.
- During Beating Retreat, the largest drone exhibition in India, will illuminate the nighttime sky over the Raisina Hills with 3,500 domestic drones.
- During the Beating Retreat, a 3-D anamorphic projection on the North and South Block’s facade will be organized for the first time.
- Similar to last year, the Republic Day celebrations started on January 23, the same day as Parakram Parv, which commemorates Subhas Chandra Bose’s birthday, and will conclude on January 30, Martyrs Day.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
India From the Astrology Perspective
With Mercury (Budh), the Sun (Surya), the Moon (Chandra), Saturn (Shani) in the third house, and Rahu in the ascendant, the horoscope of Independent India has a Taurus rising with the ascendant lord Venus (Shukra) in the third house. Shani, who rules the ninth and the tenth houses and is located in the third house of the horoscope, is the yoga karaka planet for this horoscope. The lord of the eighth and eleventh houses, Jupiter (Brihaspati), is situated in the sixth house.
- One of the most auspicious things happening in the natal chart of Independent India is that the lord of the tenth house is transiting through the then house from the beginning of the year 2023.
- Planet Jupiter, the lord of the 8th and the 11th house will be in the 11th house till the later part of April, 2023.
- Rahu is currently posited in the 12th house according to the current transit.
- Ketu is in the 6th house currently along with being in effect in the Antardasha with the Moon Mahadasha at present
- Mars is transiting in the 1st house until the mid of March.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Political Scenario in India
- There can be changes in governments of many states in India especially between the months of January and May due to the transit of Mars in March. Jupiter moving ahead to Aries in April will form a Guru-Chandal Yoga which can bring about changes in the current political scenario, with elections coming up in states like Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan.
- The planetary transits of Saturn and Mars with their aspects and effects on Rahu and Jupiter, these four planets together can form situations of unrest amongst the public due to certain decisions of the government. The government will however be able to take the situation under control with ease.
Also read: Saturn Transit 2023
- This year will also be important in terms of the Judicial system of the country. With the planet of Justice, Saturn transiting in the 10th house of India’s horoscope, it will bring up the loopholes in the judiciary system of working as it goes into combustion from 30th January onwards but after March 2023, the strict implementation of certain policies by the government will definitely improve the Judiciary of our country for the years to come. Overall it will be a very productive and a positive year for the judiciary.
Also Read: Saturn Combust 2023
- After a closer look at the horoscope of India and the horoscope of the year 2023 there will be some sincere steps taken by the government towards the upliftment of women and their security. There will be a rise in women empowerment and many powerful women will be seen rising and coming to the forefront in various fields such as politics, business, education, etc.
- There will be sincere and strict steps taken by the government in the fields of education, and the overall development of the country in the form of constructing roads, hospitals, etc.
- The months from April 2023 to the 1st half of June 2023 could be testing times for the armed forces but things will soon come under control.
- There could be chances of Natural calamities from January 2023 to April 2023 which could cause tensions and troubles for the country.
Shani Report: Know Everything About Shani’s Mahadasha, Sade Sati, etc.
Indian Economy in 2023
The year will not start on a very good note for the Indian Economy and the prices of crude oil and certain vegetables, edible oils, etc may see sudden price hikes but as Mars will transit to Gemini, the 2nd house of India’s horoscope in Mid March, 2023 India’s stock market will see new heights and the Indian Economy will also stabilize. Though the world will see recession coming and affecting many countries of the world but it will not affect India to a very great extent.
This year will particularly be a turbulent year for the people working in the Information Technology sector and Finance sector. There will also be an increase in the number of people who will get involved with the stock market. The budget 2023, which will be presented on 1st February 2023 may bring in some respite for the middle class and the lower middle class section as Saturn, the planet which is said to be the savior of the lower section of the society will be transiting in its mooltrikona rashi. The year 2023 will also be challenging for the business as well.
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
India From The Religious Perspective
Jupiter will transit in the 12th house of India’s horoscope from April 2023 which will make the people of our country indulge in spiritual and religious activities but Rahu’s presence there will have some negative effects too. There will be some people who may try to create an uproar or disturb the internal functioning of our country for personal gains under the pretense of religion. We may see more emphasis being given to the security at religious places and sites.
In the end, we would like to mention that 2023 will definitely be one eventful year for our country and its people as well as for the whole world. We at Astrosage, hope and wish people a wonderful year ahead and hope that the Republic Day, 2023 turns out to be a successful function for all of us like every other year in the past. We would like to wish each and every Indian in India and around the world a very happy Republic Day. May we all continue to excel in every field and make our country proud every single day for centuries to come.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for connecting with us!