In Sanatan Dharma, a particular period in the year dedicated to ancestors is known as Pitripaksha. It is believed that during Pitru Paksha, when a person bathes, donates, performs tarpan, Shraddha rites, etc. for his ancestors, such a person obtains tremendous benefits from his ancestors and the spirit of the ancestors is satisfied.
There is a belief that during this time period, our ancestors come to earth to meet their family members. Apart from that, if an antidote detrimental fault such as Pitru Dosha is also present in a person’s horoscope, they are urged to take some specific steps, etc. during the Pitrupaksha time.
Today, we will learn when Pitru Paksha will begin in the year 2023, what Pitru Dosh is, if it is present in the horoscope, what type of signs it offers to the person, and also about Pitru Paksha. You can not only gain the blessings of your ancestors but also get rid of Pitra Dosh by doing certain very basic precautions during this period.
To Know More About This Event, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Pitru Paksha 2023 Duration
According to the Hindu calendar, this year’s Pitru Paksha begins on Pratipada Tithi of Ashwin Krishna Paksha, September 29, 2023, and ends on Amavasya Tithi of Ashwin Krishna Paksha, October 14, 2023.
Additional Information: Pitrupaksha in Vikram Samvat 2080 begins 15 days late because there was an extra month this year.
According to the Panchang, Bhadrapada Purnima is on September 29 at 03.26 p.m., while the Pratipada Tithi of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month begins on September 30 at 12.21 p.m.
Pitru Paksha 2023 Calendar
When is the first Shraddha? 29 September 2023 Friday Poornima Shraddha / Pratipada Shraddha
When is the second Shraddha? 30 September 2023 Saturday Dwitiya Shraddha
When is the third Shraddha? 01 October 2023 Sunday Tritiya Shraddha
What is the date of the first Shraddha? Friday, September 29th, 2023 Poornima Shraddha / Pratipada Shraddha
What is the date of the second Shraddha? Saturday, September 30th, 2023 Dwitiya Shraddha
When is the third Shraddha? Sunday, October 1st, 2023 Tritiya Shraddha
When exactly is the ninth Shraddha? October 7, 2023 Saturday, Shraddha Navami
What is the date of the eleventh Shraddha? October 8, 2023 Sunday Shraddha Dashami
When exactly is the eleventh Shraddha? 9th of October, 2023 Monday Shraddha Ekadashi
When exactly is the twelfth Shraddha? 11th of October, 2023 Wednesday Shraddha Dwadashi
When is the 13th Shraddha? Thursday, October 12, 2023 Trayodashi Shraddha
When is the fourteenth Shraddha? Friday, October 13th, 2023 Chaturdashi Shraddha
When is the last Shraddha? Saturday, October 14, 2023, Sarva Pitru Amavasya
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Introduction About Pitru Dosha
Pitru Dosh is one of the numerous doshas included in the horoscope that is considered extremely destructive and has a significant impact on a person’s life. Pitrudosh is believed to be when descendants suffer as a result of their forefathers. Let us now discuss the reason for its occurrence, or why Pitru Dosh emerges in a person’s life.
- In fact, when a person annoys his Guru, parents, and elders and refuses to follow their directions, the chance of Pitra Dosh in his or her life grows.
- Pitrudosh occurs when a person’s ancestors are displeased with him, or when his burial or Shraddha is not performed properly.
- The sins of the ancestors are imposed in our lives by cutting a sacred tree, and this becomes the cause of Pitru Dosh.
- Interfering with or insulting religious practices also results in Pitra Dosh.
- Pitra Dosh is also felt when one abuses a beggar, an animal, a or someone who is weak.
When there is Pitra Dosh in a person’s horoscope, it presents several types of indications to the person; by understanding them properly, you can also determine whether there is Pitra Dosh in your horoscope or not. Aside from that, you can Consult expert astrologers to receive an answer to this topic.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Pitru Dosha Effects And Symptoms,
- If you are having issues despite your hard work and there is turmoil in your household, it is possible that Pitru Dosh is influencing your life.
- If your work begins to deteriorate while you are completing it, or if you do not receive blessings in business, this is also considered an impact of Pitru Dosh.
- If someone in the family is married and the marriage falls apart over a minor issue, it is possible that it is due to Pitru Dosh.
- When your own people begin to cheat or deceive you, this is considered a severe symptom of Pitru Dosh.
Pitru Paksha Remedy
Pitrupaksha is considered particularly auspicious for bringing peace to our ancestors’ souls and retaining their blessings on our lives forever. Aside from that, it is defined that if specific steps are done in Pitru Paksha, a person’s life will become even more prosperous.
Tell us about these solutions:
- Pitru Paksha places a premium on bathing, donating, and Tarpan. In such a case, if you have the Shraddha ceremony or Pind Daan performed by a qualified person during this period, you would undoubtedly receive the blessings of your ancestors.
- Aside from that, if you know the date of death of your ancestors, performing the Shraddha ceremony or Pind Daan on that date is regarded extremely profitable. If you do not know or cannot recall the date of death of your ancestors, you can reduce it to the Amavasya Tithi of Ashwin Krishna Paksha. You will undoubtedly receive complete outcomes from this.
- Aside from that, if possible, fast on Monday and feed the hungry and needy.
- On Tuesday, visit the Hanuman temple and offer Chola to Bajrangbali.
- Respect your elders and do not, under any situation, disrespect them.
- Make dough balls, feed them on a regular basis for 11 days, and worship and serve them.
- Remember your forefathers before beginning any fortunate work.
- On a full Moon day, take a dip in the Ganga and perform a havan in the name of your ancestors.
- Do Pind Daan as well if possible.
- Make provision for the animals and birds’ food and water.
- Don’t insult guests and beggars who come to your house, and surely feed them.
- Keep doing auspicious work at home regularly.
- On Tuesdays, serve the elderly by visiting an old age home.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that you liked our Blog and found it useful. Please share it with your family and friends and to read more articles, visit our website.