According to Indian astrology, the Sun and Rahu robs their resident houses of their fruitful qualities. The Yogas and aspection of these two planets can cause such defects in the horoscope of a person, which has the ability to invite many sorrows in a person’s life, stripping away all the pleasures of a person. This defect or Dosha is also known as Pitrudosh. If you wish to know if you have this particular Dosha in your Kundli, then go ahead and Ask a direct question to our experienced astrologers. They will guide you through this and help you lead a Dosha free life.
Connect With World’s Best Astrologers @ AstroSage Varta
According to astrology, a particular person’s Kundli suffering from Pitra Dosh and “Pitra Rin” (ancestral debt) is regarded as a Cursed Horoscope. In the horoscope/Kundli, if the Sun is affected by the aspection or combination of Saturn and Rahu-Ketu, then Pitra Rin(ancestral debt) is considered to exist in the horoscope.
In such a situation, many obstacles arise in the native’s worldly life and spiritual progress. If you wish to know detailed predictions on Pitra Dosha’s existence in your Kundli, then get a copy of AstroSage Special Brihat Kundli.
Why Pitra Dosha Comes into Effect?
According to astrology, it is believed that due to someone’s premature death in the family, children insulting their parents, etc., honorable people, and not performing proper rituals and Shradh after death and also their annual Shraadh Doing gives invitation to Pitru Dosha. As a result, due to Pitru Dosha, there may be a disturbance in the family, blockage in family growth, accidental illness, crisis, lack of money, despite having all the comforts, the mind may remain dissatisfied.
For Effective Financial Predictions & Remedies: Order Finance Report Now!
Pitra Dosha In One’s Kundli: When and How?
Astrology and Puranas have also given different opinions regarding Pitra Dosha, but this defect/Dosha is primarily related to our ancestors and family members. Until this defect is resolved, its harsh effects continue to haunt us. This Dosha passes from one generation to the other, that is, if the father’s horoscope has Pitra Dosh and he has not pacified it, then this Dosha can also be seen in the horoscope/Kundli of the child.
When an ancestor of the family is not cremated properly after his/her death or if any of his/her wishes are left unfulfilled in the lifetime, it is believed that his/her soul wanders in between the house and the next generation. The unquenchable spirit of the dead ancestors pressurize the family members to fulfill their wishes by inviting troubles in their life and this suffering is seen in the horoscope of the native in the form of “Pitra Dosha”.
Are Riches a Part of your Kundli? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All!
Which People are Affected by Pitra Dosha?
If the effects of Rahu in the Kundli are harsh and the following situations continue to exist during the presence of Rahu, then Pitra Dosha comes into being.
Since we are talking about the planet Rahu here, you should know when Rahu is transiting this year, as this information will turn out to be vital for you. Go ahead read our article on Rahu Transit 2020 and its aftermath.
- If Rahu is situated in the central or trine houses of the Kundli.
- If Rahu is associated with the Sun or Moon.
- If Rahu is associated with Saturn or Jupiter.
- If Rahu is posited in the second or eighth house.
The ninth house of the birth chart is known as the house of religion. It is also the house which tells about one’s father. If somehow the ninth house is under the influence of malefic planets, then it indicates that some wishes of the ancestors were left incomplete.
Sun, Mars and Saturn are naturally malefic planets, but in astrology, Rahu and Ketu provide their ill effects to all the ascendant and other zodiac signs. If the ninth house, the lord of the ninth house, the ninth house from the Moon sign and the ninth house’s owner is afflicted by Rahu or Ketu, then Pitra Dosha gets formed.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now
General Remedies Associated with Pitra Dosha
- Recite the Gajendra Moksha chapter/part of Srimad Bhagwat in your house.
- Offer milk to a Peepal on every Chaturdashi (one day before Amavasya and Poornima).
- Get one and a quarter kilograms of rice, take one handful of rice seven times daily and put it in the root of the peepal tree. Do this for 41 consecutive days.
- If Pitra Dosha is being formed in the horoscope, then the native should offer his/her prayers by putting up a photo of his/her late relatives on the southernmost wall of the house and then put a flower garland on it. One gets freedom from Pitra Dosha after collecting blessings from their dead relatives.
- Offer food to the needy or knowledgeable Brahmins on the Nirvana Tithi of your late relatives. Make sure to have at least one favorite item of theirs on the menu list.
- Feed dough balls to black dogs every Saturday made with Urad (lentils) flour.
- Offer water to the Peepal tree around the house in the afternoon. Along with this, offer flowers, Akshat, milk, Ganga water (Gangajal) and black sesame too.
- Apologize to the ancestors for your mistakes with folded hands and ask for their blessings. Doing this will ensure freedom from all such kinds of Doshas.
Connect with our expert Astrologer Dr Sunil Barmola On Call: Click Here
So, this is all you need to know about Pitra Dosha and how to pacify it. Hope this blog turns out to be useful for you. Thank You so much for connecting with us!!