Phalgun month’s special presentation happens to be Phulera Dooj. This festival of Phulera Dooj is dedicated to Lord Krishna. It is believed that by worshiping Lord Krishna and Radha Rani on this day, one can get rid of all kinds of troubles and troubles as well as any hindrance in love life.
This year in 2022, a very auspicious Yoga is being formed on Phulera Dooj. So, do you want to know which special Yoga is this? What is the auspicious Muhurat of Phulera Dooj and the significance of this festival? Which remedies are to be followed on this day, which you can implement to get rid of any kind troubles in your love life. To know the answer to all these things, read this blog till the end.
The festival of colors, Holi is around the corner and Phulera Dooj sets the atmosphere for the festival.
Phulera Dooj 2022: Muhurat
When the festival of Phulera Dooj will be celebrated, it will be very special for doing auspicious tasks because this whole day will remain valid for carrying out auspicious tasks on account of the Abujh Muhurat. This Abujh Muhurat on the day of Phulera Dooj is going to start from 09:39 pm on the night of 3 March and last till 08.47 pm on 4 March.
Make a Call: We Will Address All Your Concerns
Auspicious Coincidence on Phulera Dooj
In general, the festival of Phulera Dooj is claimed to be very auspicious and pious. On this very day, the idols of Lord Krishna and Radha Rani are decorated with flowers and Holi colors are sprinkled upon them. This year, this festival of Phulera Dooj will be celebrated on 4th March i.e. Friday. Talking about the auspicious Yogas being made on this day, then the conjunction of Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Amrit Siddhi Yoga will be seen getting formed on this particular day. Both of these Yogas are considered to be very auspicious in the world of astrology.
Talking about time, this yoga is going to last from 1:52 pm on March 4 to 6:42 am the next day. After this, Shukla Yoga will also begin. Amrit Siddhi Yoga and Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga are considered to be very fruitful for performing auspicious works. It is said that if you want to do any auspicious work, then it can be done very easily in these Yogas.
All you need to know about Raj Yoga in Kundli, Check Out Now!
Significance of Phulera Dooj
There are various religious beliefs about the very beautiful festival Phulera Dooj that if Radha Krishna is worshiped on this day, decorated with flowers, Holi with flowers is played with them then all the wishes of the person are fulfilled soon. Apart from this, if the marriage of a couple gets solemnized on the day of Phulera Dooj, then the grace of Radhe Krishna remains on such people for life. Their conjugal life remains blissful.
Phulera Dooj Marks The Beginning Of Holi
Actually, the arrival of Holi begins from Phulera Dooj in Braj region. It is said that on this day Lord Krishna plays Holi with flowers along with Radha Rani. Even today in Mathura and Vrindavan, Lord Krishna is decked up for Holi on the day of Phulera Dooj.
How to make preparations for Holi? Actually, on this day a small colored cloth is tied on the waist of Lord Krishna, which symbolizes that now Shri Krishna is ready to play Holi.
Apart from this, according to astrology, Phulera Dooj is also synonymous with Abujh Muhurat. In such a situation, you do not need to check out any auspicious time to do auspicious work because every moment and hour of this day is auspicious.
Speak with World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know More About The Day!
The Right Way to Celebrate Phulera Dooj
- The day is started by offering Gulal to Lord Krishna and his Ishta Dev.
- It is offered to God by making different types of dishes.
- The idols of Radha Krishna are beautifully decorated and painted.
- Due to the auspicious time, marriage work, beginning of auspicious work, beginning of new work, etc. can be done on this day.
Legends Associated With Phulera Dooj
According to a legend associated with as to why Phulera Dooj is celebrated, it is said that once Lord Krishna did not come to Vrindavan for a long time to meet Radha Rani. In such a situation, Radha Rani became sad. Seeing Radha Rani sad, her Gopis(friends) also became sad. Due to this grief of Radha Rani, all the forests, trees and plants of Mathura started withering.
When Lord Krishna came to know about this, he immediately came to Vrindavan to meet Radha Rani. Radha Rani and her Gopis were pleased with the arrival of Shri Krishna in such a way that there was greenery all around. At that time Shri Krishna plucked these flowers and started showering them upon Radha Rani. In response, Radha Rani also did the same. After this the Gopis and the Gopalas (cowherds) also started doing the same.
It is said that from here the festival of Phulera Dooj started and every year the tradition of playing Holi of flowers is followed on this day in Mathura.
Remedies To Perform on Phulera Dooj for Marital Bliss
- On the day of Phulera Dooj, go to a Radha Krishna temple and offer yellow sweets, yellow flowers, yellow clothes here. By doing this, the obstacles coming in the way of love marriage are removed and soon, Love Yoga starts forming.
- Apart from this, if you love someone and are not able to speak your heart out to them, then go to a Shri Krishna temple on the day of Phulera Dooj and write the name of your lover with sandalwood on a Bhojpatra and offer this bhojpatra at the feet of Radha Krishna. It is said that by doing this remedy, you will definitely get your love.
- If your marriage is on the verge of breakup or if there is any problem in married life or you are not able to get married even after making consistent efforts, then worship Radha Krishna on the day of Phulera Dooj. If possible, keep fast on this day also. By doing this all your wishes will surely come true.
- If you want to get rid of all your marital problems, then write all of them down on a paper and offer it at the feet of Radha Krishna. Stress and suffering will be removed from your life.
- Offer makeup items to Radha Rani on the day of Phulera Dooj and keep any one of these makeup items with you forever. It is said that by doing this remedy, the Yoga of early marriage starts.
Additional Information: First and foremost, the day of Phulera Dooj is dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radha Rani, secondly it is the last day of the marriage Muhurat, due to these two reasons, record breaking marriages are performed on this day. Apart from this, the day is considered especially auspicious for buying a new house or buying a vehicle or housewarming(Grihapravesh).
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!