Navratri 3 Day: On the third holy day of Chaitra Navratri Goddess Chandraghanta is worshiped. On the forehead of Goddess Chandraghanta an hour-shaped Moon is shown which is one of the reasons why the Goddess is called by the name Chandraghanta. Fear, negativity, and failure gets rooted from one’s life when they worship this form of Goddess. If we talk about her form then her body glitters like gold and she has ten hands.
In her five hands she is holding different types of weapons such as Gada, Trishul, Sword and in one of them she is also holding a Kamandal (oblong water pot); her fifth hand is in Varada Mudra. On the other set of five arms, the Goddess Chandraghanta holds a lotus, arrow, bow, rosary, and one of the arms is in Abhaya Mudra. So, through this blog of AstroSage we will come to learn about the correct worship methods, Mantras, and remedies to do on the third auspicious day of Navratri.
All The Solutions To Your Future Problems Can Now Be Answered By Our Expert Astrologers!
The Significance Of Chaitra Navratri Day 3
According to belief, it is said that by worshiping Goddess Chandraghanta on the third day of Navratri, peace and gentleness come into the lives of worshipers. Along with this, Goddess Chandraghanta gives relief to her devotees quickly and efficiently redresses their worries. The animal, Lion, is the mount of Goddess Chandraghanta and it is said that whoever worships the Goddess with complete and proper ritual methods and utmost devotion becomes robust and fearless as Lion. Apart from this the blessings of Goddess Chandraghanta also saves devotees from the negative energies of ghosts and ghouls. Within a short period of worshiping the Goddess, the worshipers start experiencing tranquility coming into their lives and they attain successes in their careers as well.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
Chaitra Navratri Day 3: Worship Methods
- The red color is beloved of Goddess Chandraghanta, so on this day while worshiping her the devotees can wear red-colored clothes.
- Make sure that you offer red-colored flowers, Rakt Chandan (Blood Sandalwood), and Chunri to Goddess Chandraghanta.
- You should also offer a Jasmine flower to the Goddess as it is believed that the Goddess Chandraghanta loves this flower.
- In the worship of Goddess Chandraghanta the devotees should offer her sweets made of milk. ‘
- Recite the third chapter of Durga Saptshati and also read Durga Chalisa.
- Perform Aarti and convey all that you desire to the Goddess.
Mantras Of Goddess Chandraghanta
prasādaṃ tanute mahyaṃ caṃdraghaṇṭeti viśrutā॥
vande vāṃchita lābhāya candrārdhakṛta śekharam।
siṃhārūḍhā caṃdraghaṃṭā yaśasvanīm॥
maṇipura sthitāṃ tṛtīya durgā trinetrām।
khaṃga, gadā, triśūla,cāpaśara,padama kamaṇḍalu mālā varābhītakarām॥
paṭāmbara paridhānāṃ mṛduhāsyā nānālaṃkāra bhūṣitām।
maṃjīra hāra keyūra,kiṃkiṇi, ratnakuṇḍala maṇḍitāma॥
praphulla vaṃdanā bibādhārā kāṃta kapolāṃ tugaṃ kucām।
kamanīyāṃ lāvāṇyāṃ kṣīṇakaṭi nitambanīm॥
Shani Report: Know Everything About Shani’s Mahadasha, Sade Sati, etc.
Goddess Chandraghanta: Worship Methods
- On the third day of Navratri while worshiping Goddess Chandraghanta the devotees should offer her red-colored clothes and red flowers. After this chant the Nivaran Mantra. After your recitation, keep the red-colored cloth in your vault. By doing this the devotee will remain financially stable and strong.
- Those natives who are suffering from Venus defects in their horoscopes must worship Goddess Chandraghanta on the third day of Navratri. By doing the worship of Goddess, the defects of Venus get removed. Apart from this, the planet Venus also gets strengthened.
- To attain peace and prosperity worship Goddess Chandraghanta. Those natives who want to receive a child or want to make their children fearless and successful, then they also must worship Goddess Chandraghanta.
- On the third day of Navratri, offer red flowers, a copper coin, or any copper object to Goddess Chandraghanta. After worship, keep the coin in your purse or wear it around your neck. By doing this Goddess’s graces will always remain with you.
- Offer Goddess Chandraghanta Halva and Dry fruits when doing the Bhog ritual.
- In order to get rid of debt, chant the Mantra of Goddess Chandraghanta 51 times.
- Natives who wish to attain success in their financial lives and careers should offer a garland made of Lotus flowers to the Goddess.
- Apart from this, for economic prosperity then on the third day of Navratri offer rice, flowers, and Roli, etc. to the roots of the banana tree.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We graciously hope that the third day of Navratri brings prosperity to all your lives; our sincere thanks for visiting AstroSage!