Jabariya Jodi is an upcoming Hindi action rom-com movie with Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra in lead roles. Both of these actors will come together after starring in 2014’s “Hasee Toh Phasee”. After getting postponed one week ahead, it is scheduled to be released on 9th August 2019 globally. The story revolves around the events of groom kidnapping in Bihar, which became a prevalent cause of concern. It is written by Sanjeev K Jha, who hails from Bihar and is aware of the traditional practice of forced marriage in the Bihar region. Read the astrological predictions and learn how well this movie will earn as well as perform on the box office.
Box Office Analysis: Jabariya Jodi
Let’s discuss the astrological review for the movie. The kundli is based on the “Naam Akshar” or Name Sign.
- Date of Release – 9 August 2019
- Time of Release – 9 AM
- Venue – Mumbai
- Naam Akshar/Name Sign – J (Nakshatra Uttara Ashadha -3) (Rashi – Capricorn)
Now we are casting the kundli as per the above-said Date, Time and Place. After casting, we will rotate the kundli to Capricorn ascendant.
Following are the astrological readings which contribute to the movie review and prediction:
- The kundli is of Capricorn ascendant (according to the letter J), and Ascendant lord is placed in the 12th house with Ketu.
- Vimshottri Dasha at the time of the first show will be – Sat – Ven – Sat – Sun – Jup. This means these planets will act as the deciding factor for the success or failure of this movie.
- 12th house is the house of direction, script or story writing, and 7th house shows the film success in mundane astrology.
- Shani-Ketu yoga in the 12th house reflects the worthy and dedicated work of the film director and story writer. This means that the Writer and Director will get all the praises for creating this movie and bringing this social issue in front of the audience.
- 7th house representing film success has Cancer sign posited with Venus, Mercury and Sun in conjunction.
- It is stated in Vedic Astrology that whenever the planet Sun resides with any planet, it tends to overpower its effects, hence making that planet combust. So, in this case, both Venus and Mercury are becoming combust due to the Sun’s placement. As a result, the 7th house is getting afflicted.
- The relieving part is that Jupiter’s aspect on the 7th house from 11th house acts as a blessing, and possesses the capability to diminish any negative impact.
After carefully analysing this movie on the basis of Astrology, we can say that this film will not do wonders but perform average, and attract the optimum numbers of movie buffs.
We wish all the best to the full star cast and crew members.