Transit of Mercury in Capricorn can be challenging for these two signs! Know if you are one of them!
Amongst the Navagrahas, planet Mercury is known as the “Prince” and signifies a native’s mind, intelligence, and duality. Called Budh Grah in hindi, it stays in one zodiac sign for about half a month and then moves onto the other. With every planet changing its placement timely, Mercury is transiting in Saturn ruled Capricorn on 13 January 2020 before Makar Sankranti and will remain posited there till 31 January 2020.
This transit will prove challenging for two major zodiac signs, whereas natives of four signs will see stars and conditions favouring them in this period. Let’s learn about those signs and find out more about the significance of Mercury in Vedic Astrology.
Horoscope 2020 E-Book: Get A Glimpse Of Your Future
Mercury In A Kundli
As per Vedic Astrology, Mercury is the significator of the Fourth House of happiness and Tenth House of career and profession in a kundli. Talking about the Kaal Purush Kundali, it governs over the Third & Sixth House respectively. Ashlesha, Jyestha and Revati Nakshatra fall under the rulership of Mercury as well as Gemini and Virgo in terms of zodiac sign. Its transit in Capricorn on 13 January will give rise to life changing events and opportunities in terms of career, finance, love, marriage, relationship, family and much more.
Time of Transit
Mercury, the benefactor of speech and communication, will change its placement from Sagittarius on January 13, Monday at 11:22 AM and enter Capricorn. This transit can prove to be advantageous for Capricorn natives in the longer run since two other planets will get posited in the coming days and create golden possibilities for them. Apart from Capricorn, this transit can prove auspicious for three other signs that are:
However, Gemini and Aquarius natives are advised to remain cautious and take every step after proper evaluation. There are chances of challenges and obstacles coming in their way, however, with hard work and effective remedies, they can attain desired results and nullify the malefic aspect of Mercury.
Strengthen Mercury By Wearing Emerald: Buy Now
Mercury’s Influence During The Transit
Positive placement of Mercury incurs beneficial results for the natives, whereas its afflicted position can become a cause of concern. Below are the points that specify its effects during the transit:
- Strong Mercury: Good speech and communication skills, intelligent, analytical, multi-tasker, good concentration power
- Beneficial Mercury: Logical understanding, political, sharp, witty, ambitious
- Afflicted Mercury: Mischievous, cunning, stubborn, liar, moody at times
Remedies To Strengthen Mercury
- Wear green terms of clothing.
- Gift green colored clothes or bangles to young girls, maternal or paternal aunt, sister or mother.
- Recite Shri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram & fast on Wednesday.
- Install Budh Yantra, wear Vidhara Root or 4 Mukhi Rudraksha or 10 Mukhi Rudraksha to appease Lord Mercury.
- Chant the Budh Beej Mantra, “ऊं ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं स: बुधाय नम: / ūṃ brāṃ brīṃ brauṃ sa: budhāya nama:”.
- You can also chant the Budh Mantra, “ऊँ बुं बुधाय नम: / ūm̐ buṃ budhāya nama:”.
Highly Favourable for Capricorn Natives
After Mercury on 13 Jan, Sun and Saturn both will enter Capricorn in the coming days, which will create an exceptional yoga. This will create extraordinary conditions for Capricorn natives, hereby leading them towards the path of immense success.
However, what kind of opportunities as well as challenges will this transit and further planetary conjunction bring? Will they be life changing? Stay tuned to know in detail!