In the realm of Vedic astrology, the transit and retrograde movements of planets hold a special significance. If we explain in simple language, then transit refers to the movement of the planet from one zodiac sign to another one.
Sometimes, the movement of planets takes place in a retrograde motion and at other times, in a direct motion. The term retrograde refers to the reverse motion a planet seems to undertake during its course of action, while ‘direct’ as the word implies refers to the direct motion of the planets.
Speak With World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know The Implications Of These Two Movements In Your Life
How can we miss out on such important and vital factors? On this note, we would like our readers to know that on January 14, 2022, i.e. Friday, two planets are going to change their zodiac signs. Out of these, the Sun will transit in Capricorn while Mercury will enter Capricorn in a retrograde motion.
Naturally, these major changes of two crucial planets in a span of one single day will definitely affect the country, the world and people bearing different zodiac signs. In this regard, suggestions are made to read this blog till the very end and learn some significant facts related to Sun transit and Mercury retrograde.
Connect With Our Expert Astro Hariharan & Know How Impactful These Two Movements For Your Different Aspects Of Life
Sun Transit: Date, Time & Significance
On 14th January 2022, the Sun will transit in Capricorn at 14:13. In the world of Vedic astrology, the Sun has been given the status of king of all planets. It is the significator of government services, relationship with father, etc. If Sun resides in an auspicious position in a person’s horoscope then he earns huge wealth, commands respect in society, etc. Along with this, they remain highly enthusiastic to achieve their goals. On the other hand, the weak position of the Sun inflicts problems like loss of job, ill health, etc.
Things to Keep in Mind About the Sun
So far mythological beliefs are concerned, Surya is a Kshatriya planet with more principles. Sun is considered to be a god along with Vishnu, Shiva, Shakti and Lord Ganesha and there are many temples dedicated to this God as well. It is to be noted that only the Saura section of the society worships the Sun as the supreme deity. Sun is invoked by many Hindus and the Gayatri Mantra which is uttered daily by most Hindus is addressed to this God.
Apart from this, all Sundays in the week are dedicated to the planet Sun. In such a situation, one can appease the planet Sun by observing fasts and carrying out the necessary remedies.
In this blog, we are focussing on all the secrets of your life on the basis of planetary movement and retrograde motion.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope: Get A Detailed Astro-Analysis Of Your Life
Moving forward, let us talk about this transit whose total duration will be for 30 days. It implies that the planet Sun stays in one zodiac sign for about 30 days and then changes its zodiac sign. The transit of the Sun offers various results to all the 12 zodiac signs. According to Astrology, auspicious results are obtained when the Sun transits in the third, sixth, tenth, and eleventh house while the results are opposite when the Sun transit in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, and tenth house.
Everyone has ambition in their life and the Sun plays a pivotal role in fulfilling them. If the Sun is positioned in an exalted state in a horoscope then all good things will be possible for the person and if the Sun is in a debilitated state, then the position of the person may be dwindling.
But there is no need to worry as astrology has solutions for all these things. Some such remedies have been suggested by experts which can be put to use so as to strengthen the Sun in Kundli and appease the deity.
Speak To Our Renowned Astro Hariharan And Know What 2022 Beholds For You
Retrograde Mercury In Capricorn: Timing and Significance
Mercury will retrograde in Capricorn on 14th January 2022 at 16:42 PM.
Mercury is considered to be the benefactor of intelligence, communication, business, statistics. It is generally considered to be an auspicious planet but when it conjuncts with any malefic planet, it starts yielding negative results. Under such circumstances, the unique abilities of a person get dampened. A negative Mercury may inflict problems related to speech, nervous system, etc.
Things to Keep in Mind About Mercury
- According to Hindu mythology, Mercury’s mother happens to be Tara and the father is the Moon.
- Apart from this, there is also a belief that Lord Narayan or Vishnu is Mercury’s deity.
- In the realm of Hinduism, the planet Mercury is regarded as Deva, a deity. Wednesday is dedicated to the planet Mercury and therefore, you can pacify the planet by observing fast on this day and carrying out the necessary rituals.
If we talk about the transit of Mercury, then it moves from one zodiac sign to another approximately after a period of 14 days when it is in direct motion. A retrograde Mercury means that it will seem to appear in a reverse motion rather than moving straight or direct. The transit of Mercury has a different impact for different zodiac signs but when it remains posited in the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, and 11th house from your Moon sign, it offers auspicious results. Apart from this, its position in all the other houses can be the source of negativity and bad fortune.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Two Planets To Enter Capricorn In Different Motion: Impact on the World, India & Zodiac Signs!
- Sun will enter the tenth sign of the zodiac circle, Capricorn on January 14, 2022.
- Mercury will enter in retrograde motion in the sign Capricorn on the same day.
- Concluding the above two points, we can say that the retrogression of Mercury, the planet of intelligence and communication, and the transit of the Sun, the planet of authority and determination are taking place on the same day.
- These planetary movements during the festival season will have a great impact on the celebrations and market conditions of the country.
- There will be a hike in the prices of wheat, Ruby, Dal, etc.
- Special changes are likely to be noticed in the Government, law, and military sector, etc.
- Recession may be possible in the media, communication, and transport sectors.
- Some changes in weather may be noticed. There may be both heat and cold wave conditions globally.
- More rains may be possible the world over.
- Some projects and new discoveries may be possible during this course of time.
- On the national and international level, some documents and new agreements may be signed. However, there are chances of some communication problems.
- Viruses will take different shapes and forms under various names and new medicines may come into existence.
Lucky & Unlucky For Which Signs?
These movements will be favourable for the natives of Scorpio, Leo, and Pisces. On the other hand, there are chances that problems may crop up for zodiac signs such as Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius but the natives will overcome them happily.
Is Luck Favourable or Unfavourable? Raj Yoga Report reveals it all!
Remedies to Pacify & Strengthen Sun
- Use Orange color in your day-to-day life as much as possible.
- Worship Lord Shiva.
- Recite Aditya Hridayam.
- Respect father and elders.
- Wearing Ruby can please the Sun. However, any gemstone should be worn only after consulting experienced and learned astrologers.
Astrological Measures to Please & Strengthen Mercury
- Use more red color for your progress.
- Worship Lord Vishnu and Lord Narasimha, Avatar of Lord Vishnu.
- Chant the Shri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotra.
- Chant “Om Budhaya Namaha” daily 41 times.
- Do not give disrespect your elder sister or any other girl.
- Wearing Emerald gemstone can strengthen the planet Mercury, but the recommendation is very important before wearing it.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!