Margashirsha Month 2023: Margashirsha is the ninth month of the Hindu calendar. This month is considered particularly favorable in Vedic astrology, and it is very special to Lord Krishna. ‘Maasanam Margashirsosam Nakshatranam Tathbhijit,’ he remarked in the Bhagavad Gita. It signifies that I am Margashirsha throughout the year. On Thursdays throughout this auspicious month, Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped, and Lord Krishna is also revered.
This holy month’s Amavasya and Purnima have immense significance. It is believed that by doing Shraddha or Tarpan to the ancestors during this holy month, they will achieve salvation. This year, the month of Margashirsha begins on November 28, 2023 and ends on December 26, 2023.
To Know More About End Of The Year, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Margashirsha Month 2023: Formation Of Siddhi Yoga
Margashirsha month began on November 28, 2023, and Siddhi Yoga was founded on that day. This yoga began on November 27, 2023 at 11:37 p.m. and will stop on November 28, 2023 at 10:02 p.m.
In Vedic astrology, this yoga is regarded exceedingly auspicious, and Lord Kartikeya is its ruling deity. Siddhi Yoga’s work is undeniably successful, and Ketu is its ruling planet.
Margashirsha Month 2023: Thursday’s Significance
In the month of Margashirsha, the full moon, new moon, and first Thursday all have significant astrological importance. This year, the month of Margashirsha begins on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, and the first Thursday falls on November 30, 2023. Thursday has been specified in Vedic astrology for the worship of Lord Vishnu, hence Thursday in the month of Margashirsha is regarded particularly auspicious for the worship of Lord Vishnu.
Margashirsha Month 2023: Fast And Festivals
|Fast & Festivals
|05 December, 2023
|08 December, 2023
|12 December, 2023
|16 December, 2023
|17 December, 2023
|22 December, 2023
|23 December, 2023
Also Read: Horoscope 2024
Looking For Your Career Prospect In 2024? Check Career Horoscope 2024
Margashirsha Month 2023: Lucky For These Zodiacs
Margashirsha, the month of Lord Vishnu and Shri Krishna, would be highly beneficial for some of the 12 zodiac signs. The same zodiac signs are explained in more detail below.
Aries: This month, four Rajyoga are forming, which can pave the way for Aries to achieve prosperity from every direction. Along with this, you will have a great deal of success in your work. It’s also an excellent time for business. If you were previously experiencing financial difficulties, your financial situation will now improve. You may be able to find additional sources of income. Some excellent news may arrive at your door.
Libra: The Rajyoga that forms in the month of Margashirsha is likely to help you. You’ve worked hard up to this point, and now you’re going to reap the benefits. If you are looking for a new career or considering changing jobs, you will be successful in this profession as well. Your career can reach new heights of achievement. Along with this, there are opportunities for profit for business owners. Your behavior is showing signs of improvement.
Interested In Tarot Card Reading? Read The Tarot Reading 2024 Here
Sagittarius: Sagittarius people’s fortunes can also improve during the month of Margashirsha. Your financial situation will improve, as will your sources of income. This month will provide you new opportunities in your career, and these opportunities will undoubtedly help you advance. Your position in the job will improve, as will your regard. Your social standing will improve. If you have any unfulfilled wishes, you can now get them fulfilled.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Margashirsha Month Surefire Remedies
- Lighting a camphor lamp during this month yields results comparable to Ashvamedha Yagya. You can use this treatment to save yourself and your family.
- In addition, the Padma Purana states that chanting Vishnusahastranam, Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta, and Gajendra Moksha in the month of Margashirsha yields exceptional rewards.
- Keep the conch in it if you are worshiping Lord Krishna or Vishnu during the month of Margashirsha. You can save your entire family by filling this conch with water from a holy river or pond and dedicating it to Lord Krishna and Vishnu.
- It is believed that by blowing the conch with a pure heart during this month, the ancestors will reach paradise.
- Aside from that, according to the Padma Purana, applying sandalwood Tilak to Lord Vishnu with Tulsi wood in the month of Margashirsha results in virtue and the removal of all sins.
- If you want to know any Margashirsha month’s solution for earning money, put sandalwood within the conch and apply it to Lord Vishnu’s body parts. All of your financial problems will vanish.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that you liked our Blog and found it useful. Please share it with your family and friends and to read more articles, visit our website