People whose marriage has been delayed often ask astrologers if they have Mangal Dosha in their horoscope. After analyzing their horoscope, astrologers always answer their questions, but it is important to know if it’s actually a Dosha being Manglik? If yes then how? Because the Manglik word has come out of the word ‘Mangal’ which means Shubh (Auspicious). Now just think about it once again if being a Manglik is a boon or bane?
Today, this special blog is all about the Mangal Dosha, Manglik people and benefits of being a Manglik. Also, you will learn a different way to know if you are Manglik or not without the help of your horoscope.
Talk To The Best Astrologers, To Make A Manglik Situation Favorable For You
Usually, Mangal word is used in auspicious occasions and for blessings. For example, Mangalmaya Ho! etc.
Is Manglik Dosha Really A Curse?
Have you ever realized that whenever we think of goodness for others we think ‘Mangal’ for them. Auspicious works are called ‘Manglik Tasks‘. For the better life of people we do ‘Mangal Kaamna‘, then how ‘Mangal‘ can be a Dosha? As people have misconceptions about Shani (Saturn Planet), similarly people are worried unnecessarily about Mangal Dosha.
Do you know that people usually get frightened after hearing the name of Mangal Dosha because of the lack of knowledge of it. But do you know that the most dignified man ‘Lord Shree Rama’ was also Manglik.? Lord Rama had the Mangal Dosha in the seventh house of his horoscope.
So, let’s learn about the benefits of being Manglik and how the Manglik Dosha is auspicious. Before moving ahead, it is important to know, what is Mangal Dosha?
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Astrologers believe that when Mangal is present in the Marriage house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house, and 12th house in the native’s horoscope, this situation creates Mangal Dosha in the Kundli. It is not necessary that every time people will face negative impact of it because there are the benefits too, such as:
- For Example, people who have Mangal in the first house i.e. the marriage house then these people are courageous and mighty. Even in the most difficult situations, such people emerge victorious.
- Apart from this, the benefits of Mangal in the fourth house in the horoscope are that these people are strong and of attractive personality. These people have a wonderful power of attracting people towards them.
- If we talk about the benefits of the presence of Mangal in the seventh house, it delivers good results to natives financially and these people are always working at the top positions and own huge property.
- People having Mangal in their eighth house suddenly gain money and these natives are also capable of becoming surgeons.
- Lastly, finding Mangal in the tenth house means natives get benefits and success from a foreign land and also these natives get more attention and love from many people.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Manglik People Personality
Now, it will be quite interesting to know about the personality of Manglik people. If you are curious to know then let’s read about the traits the Manglik People have:
- Usually Manglik people are quite disciplined and they do every task with proper planning.
- Discipline is the integral part of their life and they follow it in every aspect of life.
- They never take rest before finishing the task they have started.
- Also, Manglik people aren’t afraid of conflicts, disputes, or any other big problems in life. They fight back bravely.
Know If You Are Manglik Without The Help of Your Horoscope
You might have a question in your mind that how is it possible to know the Mangal Dosha without analyzing the native’s Kundli? Don’t worry, this blog will clear all your confusion and tell you the alternate ways to know if you are Manglik or not.
Mars is considered to be the most significant planet in astrology. Mars planet is also called the fiery planet. If we talk about the symptoms of being Manglik, so there are as followed:
- If a person’s marriage is delayed without any certain reasons or their marriage keeps on breaking after being fixed then there is a possibility that the person has Manglik Dosha in their horoscope.
- Apart from this, if you are married and still you are having problems or having unnecessary disputes or hurdles then it is also a sign that you are Manglik.
- In married life, they will have too much struggle, disputes and conflicts without any reason is also the sign of Manglik Dosha.
- Apart from this, if you easily lose your temper on trivial matters then it is also the sign of Mangal Dosha.
- Those who have blood related problems, they are also believed to be having Manglik Dosha.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Must Read: There is one more misconception related to Manglik Dosha is that after 28 years of age, Manglik Dosha ends. Is it really true? Let us know about it.
Many astrologers believe that when a person turns 28 his Manglik Dosha ends. This is the reason those who have a Mangal Dosha in their horoscope are advised to get married after 28 years of age. Behind this belief there is also 1 fact that all the phases of life are divided into 7 parts.
The first phase of life of a person comes at 7 years of age. During this period, the body of the person completely develops.
After that from 7 to 14 years of age, there is a development of excitation energy in the person’s body. Naturally, there are major changes seen in the person.
After that from age 14 to 21, there is a development of the human brain.
The people from 21 years to 28 years of age get more aware about their personality and know the secrets of nature.
Here it is also very important to know that in ancient times, this criteria was believed to be accurate. However, in the present time, these phases could be longer or shorter for the people. On this line, a person completes 21 to 28 years of his life which reduces the effect of Manglik Dosha. If you want to know more details about this topic then you can talk or chat to our astrologers and get answers to all your questions.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!