As per the Hindu Panchang, the festival of Mahashivratri is going to be celebrated on March 11, 2021. It is said that it is extremely easy to please Lord Shiva amongst all gods and goddesses. In this pretext, Masik Shivaratri is celebrated every month while Mahashivratri is celebrated once in a year.
On this day, it is very easy to get the blessings of Lord Shiva. It is believed that one who worships him with pious heart and due rituals and performs some simple remedies, gets blessed with the fulfillment of all desires of their life. Also, some rare conjunctions are going to take place on the same day.
Have A Word With Best Astrologers On Call & Know Everything Related To Mahashivratri
For your information, this year, Shivyoga, which is considered to be extremely beneficial, is going to last till 09:22 hours and after this, Siddhi Yoga will take place on this day. As per beliefs, it is said that if a person carries out any work in Siddhi Yoga then he/she gets successful in it. In this regard, you are advised to venerate Lord Shiva during this Yoga.
Mahashivratri 2021: Date & Shubh Muhurat
March 11, 2021 i.e. Thursday
Nishith Kaal Puja Muhurat: From 24:06:41 till 24:55:14
Duration: 0:48 hours
Maha Shivaratri Parana Muhurat: From 06:36:06 to 15:04:32, March 12
Are These Moments Lucky or Unlucky? Raj Yoga Report Has All Answers Concerning The Same!
Mahashivratri Vrat Katha/Legend
As per a legend, it is said that Maa Parvati was drowned in meditation to get Lord Shiva as her husband. As a result, Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati got married on Chaturdashi Tithi in Phalgun month during Krishna Paksha and therefore, the day of Mahashivaratri is considered to be important and pious.
Rituals to be Carried Out on this Day
- Shivling Puja: It is believed that one who worships Shivling with absolute devotion and due rituals, gets the blessings of Lord Shiva very easily. In this context, you must not forget to worship Shivling on this Mahashivratri.
- On this day, unmarried girls need to observe fast to get the partner of their choice. In such a situation, they are advised to offer water to Shivling after taking a bath early in the morning. Also, Maa Gauri should be worshipped on this very day.
- Rudrabhishek should be performed to pacify the planets. If any planet is in an auspicious position in Kundli, it brings problems in one’s life. In such a situation, if you are suffering from a similar problem, you are advised to perform Rudrabhishek of Shivling on Mahashivaratri. By doing so, one can get rid of Doshas inflicted from planets.
- Married women should pray to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati for the long life husband after taking a bath. After this, offer items of make up to the Maa.
- Offer Bel Patra to Lord Shiva as it plays a significant role in the worship. By doing so, one can easily get the blessings of Bholenath and all their desires are fulfilled.
- Those who have Shani Dosha in their horoscope, are suggested to offer Shami leaves on Mahashivratri. By doing so, the influence of Sade Sati and Dhaiya decreases.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for connecting with AstroSage!