The Rudra form of Lord Shiva is named Kaal Bhairav and the Jayanti associated with Kaal Bhairav falls on Ashtami Tithi in Margashirsha month during Krishna Paksha. As per religious beliefs, it is stated that Kaal Bhairav was born on this very day. This year, Kaal Bhairav Jayanti will be celebrated on November 27, 2021, i.e. Saturday.
This very special blog comprises all the information related to the day of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti and we do believe that it will prove extremely helpful to you in carrying out due rituals easily while worshipping Kaal Bhairav. Also, we will let you know about dos and don’ts on this very day.
Speak With World’s Best Astrologers On Call & All About Kaal Bhairav Jayanti 2021
Kaal Bhairav Jayanti 2021
Kaal Bhairav Jayanti: Nov 27, 2021 i.e. Saturday
Kaal Bhairav Jayanti Puja Muhurat
Beginning of Ashtami Tithi in Margashirsha Month during Krishna Paksha: November 27, 2021, i.e. Saturday at 05:43 AM
End of Ashtami Tithi in Margashirsha Month during Krishna Paksha: November 28, 2021, i.e. Sunday at 06:00 AM
Significance of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti
Since we have already explained that Kaal Bhairav, the Rudra form of Lord Shiva, is worshipped on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti. So far religious aspects are concerned, it is believed that whosoever observes fast with proper rituals and due care gets rid of fear within. Along with this, they easily overcome problems inflicted by planetary disorders and enemies.
Kaal Bhairav, known for giving results, rewards people on the basis of their Karmas. If your deeds are great and wonderful, you can have the special blessings of Kaal Bhairav and progress in different walks of life while if actions are bad, the results are quite opposite.
Is Luck Favourable or Unfavourable? Raj Yoga Report reveals it all!
Origin of Kaal Bhairav
Many legends/Kathas have had their say concerning the origin of Kaal Bhairav and Shiva Purana is one of them. As per the Shiva Purana, it is said that when the demon named Andhakasura got drowned in arrogance because of his powers attained through deities, he provoked Mahadev for a fight and later attacked him. Mahadev got injured and the blood that came out from his body gave origin to Kaal Bhairav to give salvation (Moksha) to Andhakasura. This is the very reason that Kaal Bhairav is considered to be the Rudra incarnation of Lord Shiva.
Another famous legend concerning the origin of Kaal Bhairav goes that once there was a quarrel among Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh related to their superiority and might. In the midst of the quarrel, Brahma Ji used some harsh language for Mahadev praising his might and knowledge, and at this, he became very furious. Due to this anger, Kaal Bhairav came into existence and cut off one of the five faces of Brahma Ji, and later, he was cursed with this sin.
Advanced Health Report Will Keep You Away From Health Troubles!
How To Worship Kaal Bhairav?
- Wake up early on Ashtami Tithi and resolve to fast.
- Wear clean clothes after taking a bath.
- Light a lamp/Diya before Lord Shiva and worship him. The point to be noted is that Lord Bhairav’s worship should be performed at night.
- Visit the temple in the evening on this very day and light a four-faced lamp/Diya before the idol of Lord Bhairav.
- Offer Imarti, Jalebi, Urad, Paan, coconut, and flowers to Lord Bhairav.
- Recite Kaal Bhairav Chalisa.
- Perform Aarti after worshipping Lord Bhairav and seek forgiveness for the mistakes committed knowingly and unknowingly.
These Remedie Will Shower Blessings Of Mahadev & Kaal Bhairav
- On the day of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti, light a lamp/Diya filled with mustard oil to fulfill your desires and recite Shri Kaal BhairavAshtak/Kaal Bhairavashtak.
- Feed the black dogs with sweet Chapaties to get prosperity and overcome any obstacle in life. By doing so, you will not only please Kaal Bhairav but also Shani Dev.
- To have the blessing of Kaal Bhairav, visit a temple where there are few visitors or worship is done very rarely. Since Kaal Bhairav is not widely worshipped but if at all, someone worships him them he gets easily pleased.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All Possible Solutions To Problems
Worship Lord Shiva on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti as per Zodiac Sign & Be Blessed
Aries: Perform Abhishek of Lord Shiva with jaggery, water, and honey.
Taurus: Offer jaggery, water, sesame, and milk to Lord Shiva and recite Shiva Rudrashtak
Gemini: Water, Kesar, milk, honey must be included while doing Abhishek, and chant ॐ नमः शिवाय मंत्र/oṃ namaḥ śivāya maṃtra.
Cancer: Offer milk, honey, curd, and sugarcane to Lord Shiva.
Leo: Carry out Rudrabhishek of Shivlinga with Bael Juice and Honey. Recite Shiv Chalisa.
Virgo: Offer pure ghee, honey, and water to Shivlinga and recite ॐ नमः शिवाय मंत्र/ oṃ namaḥ śivāya maṃtra.
Libra: Do Abhishek of Lord Shiva with liquorice and jaggery juice and recite Shiva Sahasranama.
Scorpio: Offer Bael Juice, Bhang Datura to Lord Shiva, and perform the Path of Rudrasthak.
Sagittarius: Offer milk to Shivlinga and recite Shivashtak.
Capricorn: Offer milk to Lord Shiva and worship him with mustard oil.
Aquarius: Carry out Rudrabhisek with sugarcane juice and ghee. Along with this, chant Shivashtak.
Pisces: Offer milk, curd, and honey to Shivlinga and recite Panchakshari Mantra.
Dos & Don’ts On Kaal Bhairav Jayanti 2021
- It is believed that worshipping Lord Bhairav on the day of Kaal Bhairav Jayanti helps a person get rid of fear and overcome obstacles. So, light a lamp/Diya filled with mustard oil before Kaal Bhairav
- Apart from this, offer Bilva leaves with ‘ॐ नमः शिवाय’/ ‘oṃ namaḥ śivāya’/ written on them to Shivlinga. By doing so, it is said that Lord Bhairav gets happy very early and showers his choicest blessings.
- Lord Bhairav rides on a dog. In this context, feeding a black dog with sweet chapatis and jaggery Puhea will eliminate all the complications of your life.
- Those who are under the influence of ghost and evil souls must chant ‘ॐ काल भैरवाय नमः’/ “Om Kaal Bhairavaya Namah” on this very day and recite Kaal Bhairav Ashtak.
- It is considered to be highly auspicious to observe Kalashtami Vrat to mitigate the influence of black magic. Before the Parana of Vrat, donate according to your capacity.
Ask Any Question: We Will Address All Your Concerns
- Refrain from telling lies on Kaal Bhairav Jayanti and do not trouble anybody.
- Tamasik Puja to householders is also recommended.
- Worship Batuk Bhairav, the incarnation of Lord Bhairav as this is considered to be a living spirit of Lord Bhairav.
- Do not mistreat any animal may be a cow or dog on this day.
- Do not worship Lord Bhairav for harming others.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!