Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023: According to Hindu religion and beliefs, the Tithi of Amavasya and Purnima are given great importance. The fast of Vat Savitri is observed every year on the Amavasya Tithi in the month of Jyeshtha. This fast is observed by married women for the long life of their partners and for the peace and prosperity of their families. So, through this Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023 blog, we will uncover on which day the fast of Jyeshtha Amavasya will be observed, what is the significance of Vat Savitri Vrat, and all the pertinent details related to this auspicious day!
All The Solutions To Your Future Problems Can Now Be Answered By Our Expert Astrologers!
When Is Jyeshtha Amavasya In 2023?
Jyeshtha Amavasya this year will fall on 19th May 2023, Friday.
Jyeshtha Amavasya Muhurat for New Delhi
Amavasya Beginning: 18th May 2023, from 21:44:36
Amavasya Ending: 19th May 2023, to 21:24:26.
Note: To know the Muhurat according to your city then click here!
When Will The Fast Of Jyeshtha Amavasya Be Observed?
This year Jyeshtha Amavasya will fall on 18th May 2023 and will start from 9:42 pm and the ending will be on the next day which will be 19th May 2023 at 9:22 pm. On the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya, an auspicious Yoga named Shobhan Yoga will take birth and it will stay till 6:17 pm.
For your information we are here informing you that this day from a perspective of astrology is considered quite prominent and auspicious. It is believed that on the holy day of Jyeshtha Amavasya, “Chief Governor for longevity”, Saturn was born.
Importance Of Vat Savitri Vrat
We have told you earlier that on the auspicious day of Jyestha Amavasya, the fast of Vat Savitri is observed. From the mention of this fast in Shastras and according to its astrological significance, it is known that the fast of Vat Savitri is observed by married women, and by doing so peace and prosperity prevail in their home, all the challenges go away from life, and it is also observed for the long life of their partners.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
Jyestha Amavasya Fast To Fall Under A Holy Yoga!
On the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya, the fast of Vat Savitri will be observed, as we have told before. So, on this holy day, Shani Jayanti is also celebrated, as on this day Saturn took birth. Along with this, on this auspicious day, a Yoga named Shobhan Yoga is also getting formed which blesses natives with beauty and attraction. Another auspicious Raj Yoga named Shash Raj Yoga will also be formed on the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya. So, in such a situation, the fast of Jyeshtha Amavasya is going to be quite favorable for those natives who are facing Saturn’s effects in their horoscopes such as its Sade Sati and Dhaiya, and also for the peace of ancestors.
Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023: Do’s
On the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya for the peace of the souls of ancestors, charities, donations, religious works, worship of Saturn, Vat Savitri Vrat, etc. are observed and done by the natives.
- On this holy day one must get up early in the morning, and after a bath, should offer water to the Sun. If possible, then do offer sesame to the flowing water.
- After that, for the peace of ancestors, do engage in charity and donation and donate Dakshina to a needy person.
- On this day Shani Jayanti will also be celebrated, so the individual should visit Shani Temple and should offer black sesame, mustard oil, black clothes, and blue flowers to Saturn and then recite Shani Chalisa.
- If you are facing any kind of unnecessary obstruction in life then worship the Sun and the Moon, on this holy day. Then do give donations to the needy according to your capacity.
Shani Report: Know Everything About Shani’s Mahadasha, Sade Sati, etc.
Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023: Don’ts
We have given you the information in detail about what you can do on the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya and through it how you can attain beneficial results in your lives. So, now let’s get ahead and know what we cannot do on the holy day of Jyeshtha Amavasya:
- On this day do not consume alcohol or non-vegetarian food.
- Do not take any money or loan from anybody.
- If possible, then don’t buy any new item.
- Apart from this, don’t indulge in any work which is wrong in nature.
- Do not lie and do bad for anybody. Along with this, don’t wish bad for anyone and devote your attention and energy on doing worship as much as you can on this day.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Benefits Of The Fast Of Jyeshtha Amavasya
It is said whoever observes the fast of Jyeshtha Amavasya with complete ritual and proper devotion attains the purity of the mind and blessings of God. Apart from this, the said individual will also receive a boon for a healthy and a disease-free body. The souls of the ancestors get virtue and peace and by God’s grace all the wishes of the said individual gets fulfilled.
Did you know that on the day of Shani Amavasya or Jyeshtha Amavasya, special significance is given to Havan/Yagya. On this day, all around the country, people indulge in this religious practice and they also call Pandits to their home in order to perform Havan/Yagya with complete and proper worship methods and rituals!
Do Online Puja From Home Through Our Expert Astrologers And Earn Best Results!
Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023: Remedies
Fasting on Jyeshtha Amavasya is quite important from both the perspectives of religion and astrology. So, by indulging in these effective astrological remedies on this day will give natives all kinds of beneficial outcomes and virtues.
- Doing the worship of Saturn on this day will reduce the ill effects of Shani Dosha which is present in the horoscopes of natives and as a result the position of Saturn will also be strengthened.
- On this day while worshiping, do recite Saturn’s beloved Mantra: ‘oṃ prāṃ prīṃ prauṃ saḥ śanaiścarāya namaḥ’
- On the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya do Tarpan for the ancestors as by doing so, they will receive peace.
- If possible, then on this day do sit under the shade of a Neem Tree. By doing this, one receives the graces of Saturn.
- If you are looking for job opportunities and are not getting the desired opportunity, then on the day of Jyeshtha Amavasya go to a Shani Temple and anoint the idol of Saturn with oil. By doing so, the chances of getting job opportunities will rise.
- Chanting of some Mantras on this day is considered to be especially fruitful. Below we are providing you with some of these Mantras. You can recite any of them according to your desire and faith.
For Saturn: ‘oṃ śaṃ śanaiścarāya namaḥ’
For Lord Shiva: ‘oṃ namaḥ śivāya’
For Goddess Lakshmi: ‘oṃ aiṃ hrīṃ klīṃ śrīṃ namaḥ’
Lord Vishnu: ‘oṃ namo nārāyaṇāya’
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope that this Jyeshtha Amavasya 2023 brings prosperity and peace to all your lives; thank you for visiting AstroSage!