Jupiter Transit In Aries: We are all aware of how transits are one of the most prominent celestial motions, and it is through them that we receive different outcomes in all spheres of life. The transit of the great and beneficial planet Jupiter, heralds an incredible era of growth and progress in one’s life journey. With Jupiter transit, one comes across a period of successful opportunities, expansion, benefits, luck, and favorable outcomes in general. With the transit of Jupiter, travel, gaining novel experiences and knowledge is attained.
Talk To Our Expert Astrologers And Learn More About This Celestial Motion!
Brihaspati, the revered and divine name of Jupiter is taken from the Sanskrit language, and is considered as the Guru of all the Gods. Out of the Navgraha (exalted nine planets) Jupiter holds a very promising position. It is a helpful planet that bestows abundance, positivity, luck, growth, optimism, and understanding. Ancient history (Rigveda) tells us that Jupiter, also known as Guru, took birth from the great first light. It possesses the most treasured and revered characteristics.
So, we will all be going through this mesmerizing transit of Jupiter in the zodiac sign of independence and leadership, Aries. The noteworthy outcomes of Jupiter transit in Aries will be much appreciated and anticipated as Jupiter doesn’t disappoint. This planetary movement of Jupiter widens our perceptions, and naturally affects the zodiac sign and the house which it will occupy with this transit. With this informative blog, you will thoroughly understand how this transit will affect your zodiac sign and what remedies you can do to stave off the negative effects of it. Further, the date, time and zodiac-based predictions will be revealed as well. So, without further ado, continue with your happy reading!
Also Read: Horoscope 2023!
Jupiter Transit In Aries: Date & Time
The ruling lord of Sagittarius and Pisces, the planet Jupiter will transit in the zodiac sign of Aries on 22nd April 2023 at 3:33 am. So, with this notable transit all zodiac signs will come across varied and profound outcomes. So, let us read more about this significant transit and learn more about this gas giant!
Jupiter Transit In Aries: After-Effects Of This Motion
For the natives of Aries, Jupiter rules their ninth and twelfth houses and stays in cordial relationship with the zodiac sign of Aries. With Jupiter coming in your Lagna house i.e, the first house, you will come across many pivotal and significant changes in your life. However, the Aries natives might face issues in their health around the months of May to August as Jupiter will be in conjunction with Rahu and it will give birth to Guru Chandal Dosha.
Restraints might come between you and your work as Jupiter, Rahu, and the Sun will be in conjunction. Health issues, mental stress, criticism might come in front of you during that period, so, you should be watchful and alert at that time. Once the father planet Sun, and Rahu leave, the outcomes that you will attain will be favorable. Good results will be there for you in terms of academics, children, love life, career progression, marriage, and the favor of luck will be abundant.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
Knowing Jupiter Through Lens Of Astrology
The gas giant planet Jupiter is regarded as the strongest and most advantageous planet in astrology and even in Roman mythology, he is portrayed as the ruler of the Gods. Our spirituality and philosophical nature are directly influenced by the gigantic Jupiter. He is the personification of development and expansion, and as a result, he controls and rules over our capacity to learn and educate. Jupiter in a single zodiac sign stays for about one year and then changes its zodiac sign, and is pals with Sun, Moon, and Mars. He is not so friendly with Mercury, Venus, and Rahu and is neutral with Saturn, and Ketu.
The gemstone precious to Jupiter is Yellow Sapphire, and it holds lordship over three Nakshatras which are Punarvasu Nakshatra, Vishakha Nakshatra, and Poorvabhadrapada Nakshatra. Jupiter transit provides growth, abundance, and expansion, depending on the nature of the house and the planets connected to it. Pushing our perceptions for greater good, Jupiter allows us to have happiness and gives us a center in our lives. Joy pervades with its positive effects as we are able to progress in all spheres of life. So, let’s read more about its positive and negative effects in much detail!
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Impressions Of A Strong Jupiter
The nature of this gorgeous planet Jupiter is known to be masculine, fruitful, benevolent, optimistic, joyful, and authoritative. With its beneficial outcomes, natives thrive in both their personal and professional lives. Let’s take a look at some of the positive aspects of Jupiter!
- The natives that are blessed with Jupiter have an attractive personality, and are fat-bellied as well. Hence, Jupiter controls our liver, circulation of blood in arteries, and fat.
- When there are positive effects of Jupiter in a native’s horoscope, then they become knowledgeable, humanitarian, and spiritual in nature.
- The planet Jupiter in a strengthened position grants morality with a steady routine, a knack for meditation and spiritual activities, and a great level of concentration.
- Jupiter controls the career-fields related to finance, legal, banking, educational, political, and counseling.
- When Jupiter is beneficial, it gives the courage to the natives to pursue their desires and dreams. Giving them curiosity and principles so that natives can progress in their lives.
Jupiter When In A Weak Condition
As we know that each planet gives positive and negative effects, but the negative effects of Jupiter could be life deterring and misfortune giving as well. Let’s take a look at them in detail and then we’ll also go through productive and effective remedies as well!
- The natives with a gloomy and fragile Jupiter tend to become extravagant, and have a hollow spirit. Their attitude becomes careless and over-optimistic.
- A lavish nature increases in such natives, and they are often doused in debts and disputes.
- Apart from this, they may develop a habit of gambling as forced by their nature of extravagance and over-confidence.
- Wealth, prosperity, and reputation declines gradually in the lives of those natives in whose Jupiter is not placed in a strong position.
- Infamy, misjudgements, and misinterpretation, are some of the other ill effects of a malefic Jupiter.
- The said person could also suffer from various health problems such as respiratory disorders, anemia, piles, mental issues, navel-related disorders, stomach issues, enlargement, cataract, gallbladder problems, and indigestion.
- Obesity is another major defect of an ill Jupiter, and the individuals with a weak Jupiter become obese and lethargic.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Effective Remedies To Attain Brihaspati’s Blessings
- To counter the ill effects of Jupiter, the native should get up early in the morning on a Thursday (week-day dedicated to Jupiter) and should recite this Mantra: “om brim brihaspataye namah”. By doing this prosperity and peace will increase in one’s life.
- On the same day while taking a bath it will be beneficial for the native to add a pinch of turmeric in the water as it is considered to be holy.
- To increase the positive effects of Jupiter, the said native should feed flour dough to the cows and it should be mixed with gram lentils, jaggery, and turmeric.
- According to your finances, donate bananas and yellow clothes to needy people on Thursday.
- One could also wear the gemstone which is dedicated to Jupiter which is Yellow Sapphire, but before wearing any stones you must consult an expert astrologer.
- To make the position of Jupiter strong, one could also wear a five-faced Rudraksha.
- The natives should observe fast on Thursday and should also donate Topaz, turmeric, yellow rice, ruby, salt, yellow sweets, and yellow flowers on the same day.
To Know Your Moon Sign, click here: Moon Sign Calculator!
Jupiter Transit In Aries: Zodiac Based Predictions
Jupiter is the ruling lord of your ninth and twelfth house. During the time of the Jupiter transit 2023, significant things are about to………..Read More!
For the zodiac sign of Taurus, Jupiter is the ruling lord of your eighth house and eleventh house. For the natives of Taurus, this time………..Read More!
For the natives of Gemini, Jupiter is the ruling lord of the seventh house and tenth house. From your zodiac sign, Jupiter will transit into………..Read More!
Jupiter is the ruling lord of your ninth house and sixth house. The Jupiter Transit 2023 in the tenth house from the zodiac sign of Cancer………..Read More!
The ruling lord of your fifth house and eighth house is Jupiter. From the zodiac sign of Leo on 22 April, Jupiter will transit into………..Read More!
For the natives of Virgo, this Jupiter transit 2023 will happen in their eighth house. Jupiter is the ruling lord of your fourth and………..Read More!
The planet Jupiter is the ruling lord of your third and sixth house. From the zodiac sign of Libra, Jupiter will transit in the seventh………..Read More!
For the natives of Scorpio, Jupiter from your sign will transit into your sixth house. Jupiter is the ruling lord of your second house and………..Read More!
From your zodiac sign, the transit of Jupiter will happen in your fifth house. Jupiter is the ruling lord of Sagittarius. The transit of Jupiter………..Read More!
For the zodiac sign of Capricorn, Jupiter is the ruling lord of the third house and twelfth house. During the time of transit, Jupiter will transit………..Read More!
For the natives of Aquarius, Jupiter planet is the ruling lord of the second house and eleventh house. The transit of Jupiter will be in your………..Read More!
Jupiter is the ruling lord of Pisces; it is the ruling lord of your tenth house. This transit of Jupiter will happen in your second house. You………..Read More!
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We wish you prosperity in all your spheres with this Jupiter transit in Aries; our sincere thanks for visiting AstroSage!