June 2023: The sixth month of the year which is June will soon commence and if we talk about the behavior of this month, then this month according to its temperament provides heat. During this month, the Sun is at its seniority. We frequently look forward to finding out what the month of June has in store for us, including whether or not we will meet our professional goals or see an increase in our businesses. You’ll get the answers to all of these questions in this special blog of June 2023!
All The Solutions To Your Future Problems Can Now Be Answered By Our Expert Astrologers!
Through June 2023 all your questions will be answered, and you will also find out about fast and festivals, eclipses, transits, and bank holidays of this month. Along with this, we will understand about the individuals who are born in the month of June and what makes them stand apart from the crowd. So, without waiting any further, let’s start with our happy reading and discover all the things about June!
These Pointers Of June 2023 Will Be Unlocked!
- This blog of AstroSage is quite prominent because in this blog you will get all the information about all fasts and festivals that will be coming in the month of June.
- You will know all the interesting details related to the personality of individuals who are born in this month of June.
- The details of Bank holidays will be revealed as well.
- We will also discover which planets are changing their zodiac signs, and when an eclipse will take place in the month of June. These details will be revealed as well.
- Additionally, we will also find out how June will be for all zodiac signs and what outcomes they will attain in this month.
So, let’s begin and learn more about June 2023!
June 2023: Astrological Facts & Hindu Panchang
If we talk about the sixth month of the year, June, then we find that according to Hindu Panchang, this month will commence under Chitra Nakshatra on the Dwadashi Tithi of Shukla Paksha that is 1st June 2023. Similarly, the end of this month will be under Anuradha Nakshatra on the Dwadashi Tithi of Shukla Paksha that will be 30th June 2023. So, after knowing the Panchang of this month, let’s know about the natives who are born in this month!
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into The Future!
The Personality Traits Of People Born In June
In every individual we find both positive and negative traits, and these characteristics are what makes each person unique. On the basis of these personality traits we are attracted towards certain individuals. But, do you know that the month in which a person is born plays a significant role in determining the behavior and nature of the said person. The qualities that are there in your personality can be determined from the month in which you took birth.
In terms of astrology, if we talk about people born in the month of June, then June is the sixth month of the year and individuals born in this month will either have the zodiac sign of Gemini or Cancer. These individuals have a good personality and are full of passion. The biggest characteristic of their nature is humility. Due to their kind and humble nature these natives are always ready to help anyone.
They never hesitate to help anyone. Because of these traits these individuals become popular among the people around them. They are highly sociable and get mixed with other individuals rapidly. People often get influenced by their nature as well. However, these individuals often get lost in their imagination and it would not be incorrect to say that the people born in June like to daydream. These individuals are never devoid of ideas and something exciting always goes in their minds. Also, these types of individuals do everything with careful thought and planning.
So, as far as their moods are concerned, let us tell you that these individuals are quite moody. It can be difficult to track their moods because at one moment they will appear to be joking with you and the next moment they may get angry with you. At the same time, these individuals try their best to control their emotions. These people are quite fond of buying clothes that are expensive and are also keen on dancing and singing. The individuals born in June get hyper quickly but they cannot stay angry with anyone for a long duration. Such individuals are experts in conversing with people, and tend to quickly win over them with their words. These people know how to make anyone happy.
If we talk about the careers of June-born individuals then they become journalists, doctors, teachers, managers, and officers, etc. Since we now know that these individuals love singing, dancing; they also adore doing art related work like painting etc. so, these individuals can also think of pursuing this field in their career as well. We have discussed the positive traits of people born in the month of June, but they have negative traits too. The other side to the individuals of June is that they are quite stubborn, and always stay on their point. However, these individuals sometimes come across losses due to their rude and obstinate behavioral traits. These individuals also have a tendency to rule over people, albeit sometimes.
Lucky Number Of People Born In June: 4, 6, 9.
Lucky Color Of People Born In June: Orange, Yellow, Magenta.
Lucky Days Of People Born In June: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.
Lucky Stone Of People Born In June: Ruby.
After knowing all the interesting things about the personalities of June-born people, let us know about the bank holidays that are coming in the month of June!
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
June 2023: Bank Holidays
|States That Will Follow
|4th June 2023, Sunday
|Saint Guru Kabir Jayanti
|Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
|14th June 2023, Wednesday
|15th June 2023, Thursday
|15th June 2023, Thursday
|20th June 2023, Tuesday
|29th June 2023, Thursday
|Bakra-Eid / Eid-al-Adha
|National Holiday (except Chandigarh, Daman and Deo, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Sikkim)
|30th June 2023, Friday
|Bakra-Eid / Eid-al-Adha
|Jammu and Kashmir
|30th June 2023, Friday
Religious Significance Of June
We all are well aware of this fact that in Sanatan Dharam every day, date, and month has its own prominence. In one year there are twelve months and from a religious point of view, each month has been given its exalted status. So, the month of June will commence with Jyestha month and its end will be under the month of Ashadha. In Hindu Calendar the month of Jyestha is the third month and generally according to the Gregorian Calendar this month falls in the month of May and June. This month is also known as the month of Jetha. The month of Jyestha started from 6th May 2023 and it will end on 4th June 2023.
As we have told you earlier through our writings that in Hindu Religion the names of months are kept on the basis of Nakshatra. In other words, the name of the month is kept on the Nakshatra in which the Moon is present at the time the month changes and at that moment. Similarly on the Jyestha Purnima the Moon is situated in Jyestha Nakshatra and that is why it is called the month of Jyestha. If we talk about the significance of Jyestha month, then it is believed that Goddess Ganga descended on the Earth in this month. Along with this, the father planet Sun also transits in the zodiac sign of Taurus.
However, on 4th June 2023, the month of Jyestha will end and the month of Ashadha will begin. In Hindu Calendar the month of Ashadha is the fourth month of the year and it comes in June and July. In the year 2023, Ashadha will start from 5th June and will stay till 3rd July 2023, till Guru Purnima. On this day of Purnima, the Moon is situated between Purvashada Nakshatra and Uttarashada Nakshatra and that is why it is known by the name of Ashadha. This month is all the more special because this month brings relief to everyone from the intense heat by ushering rain and a much better weather. In the month of June there are various fasts and festivities that are celebrated.
In Sanatan Dharam, the month of Ashadha is considered to be prominent, and during this time, worship of Mars and the Sun is known to be highly fruitful. During this month’s period, the Sun leaves the zodiac sign of Taurus and then transits in the zodiac sign of Gemini. So, this period is considered to be the best for doing the worship of the Sun. Apart from this, those natives who have a weak or a fragile Mars in their horoscope attain positive effects of Mars by worshiping the planet during this month.
However, the month of Ashadha is dedicated to the sustainer of the world, Lord Vishnu and doing his worship during this period is known to be auspicious. An individual receives fruitful outcomes by donating, bathing, doing penance and worshiping especially, during the month of Ashadha. In this month, Gupta Navratri, Mithun Sankranti etc. are celebrated, and at the same time Jagannath Rath Yatra also gets organized. People from all corners of the world come to participate in the Yatra as well. Also, Devshayani Ekadashi is celebrated in the month of June as well. From this day onwards Lord Vishnu goes into sleep for a duration of four months and Chaturmas begins. It is said that when Lord Vishnu goes to sleep all auspicious work gets stopped.
Apart from religious and astrological importance, the month of June or the month of Ashadha also brings some messages with it. From this month onwards the rainy season starts and this period is considered good for agriculture. According to mythological beliefs, the production of animals increases during the month of June. So, only clean water should be consumed during this time. Along with this, the digestion process slows down and in such a situation, everyone should take care of their health.
So, let’s move forward and know the dates of fasts and festivities that are celebrated in June.
June 2023: List Of Fasts And Festivities
|Fasts And Festivities
|1st June 2023
|Pradosh Vrat (Shukla)
|4th June 2023
|Jyestha Purnima Fast
|7th June 2023
|14th June 2023
|15th June 2023
|Pradosh Vrat (Krishna),Mithun Sankranti
|16th June 2023
|18th June 2023
|20th June 2023
|Jagannath Rath Yatra
|29th June 2023
|Devshayani Ekadashi,Ashadhi Ekadashi.
June 2023: Fasts & Festivals
Pradosh Vrat Shukla (1st June 2023): In Sanatan Dharam, every fast and festival is celebrated with devotion and great faith. Similarly, it has been a tradition to observe Pradosh Vrat, which falls every month, with exalted reverence and devotion. According to Hindu Panchang, Pradosh Vrat is observed every month on the Trayodashi Tithi of Shukla and Krishna Paksha. However, when this fast falls on Monday then it is called Som Pradosh, if falling on Tuesday then it is known as Bhom Pradosh and the fast which falls on Saturday is called Shani Pradosh Vrat. On the day of Pradosh Vrat, the fast is observed for Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and their worship is done as well.
Jyestha Purnima Vrat (4th June 2023): The Full Moon of the month of Jyestha is known to be highly auspicious in the Hindu religion. On this pious day, bathing, donating, and worshiping is given precedence. According to beliefs, if one bathes in the holy Ganga river on this pious day, then all their wishes get fulfilled and that individual is relieved from all sins. The day of Jyestha Purnima is also considered prominent for those individuals who are facing obstacles in their marital lives and those who are facing delays in their marriage. From this day onwards the devotees start their Amarnath Yatra by taking holy Ganga water.
Sankashti Chaturthi (7th June 2023): In Hinduism before commencing any auspicious work, Lord Ganesha is remembered and worshiped. Lord Ganesha is famously known as Vighnaharta and in order to receive his blessings, individuals have to observe fast on Sankashti Chaturthi, as this is the worship law. This fast is observed on the Chaturthi Tithi of Krishna Paksha and Shukla Paksha. It is believed that by observing this fast, Lord Ganesha blesses the natives and takes away all their challenges. The day of Sankashti Chaturthi is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and the Chaturthi coming after Purnima (Full Moon) is considered to be quite auspicious.
Yogini Ekadashi (14th June 2023): We all know that the day of Ekadashi is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and on this day worship of Lord Vishnu and fasting is done by the devotees with devotion and pure heart. Yogini Ekadashi has been named after one of the names of Lord Hari Narayan. It is believed that one who observes the fast of Yogini Ekadashi gets relief from all their sins. Along with this, salvation is attained even from the sin of cutting a Peepal tree. The individual who observes Yogini Ekadashi attains fruitful results which are equivalent to feeding 88000 brahmins.
Mithuna Sankranti (15th June 2023): In astrology, when the father planet Sun changes its zodiac sign or when it transits into the next zodiac sign, that is known as Sankranti. The day of Sankranti comes every month according to the given cycle. The planet Sun every month transits from one zodiac sign to another and in this way, in the Hindu calendar there are 12 Sankrantis. In Sanatan Dharam, Sankranti is given high importance and this time is considered to be auspicious as well. On the day of Sankranti, engaging in donations, bathing rituals, tarpan, etc. are known to be fruitful. In the month of June, the father planet Sun will transit in the zodiac sign of Gemini leaving Taurus, hence, this day is recognized as Mithuna Sankranti.
Masik Shivaratri (16th June 2023): In Hinduism, Lord Shiva is recognized as “Mahadev, the God of Gods” and it is said that he gets pleased with his devotees quickly. Every year, the festival of Mahashivratri is celebrated by devotees of Bhole Baba with great elation and devotion. The fast of Masik Shivaratri which comes every month is observed by devotees with devotion as well. According to Hindu Panchang, this fast is kept on the Chathurti Tithi of Krishna Paksha. It is believed that by observing the fast of Masik Shivaratri all the problems and challenges coming in one’s life vanish.
Ashadha Amavasya (18th June 2023): This Amavasya comes in the month of June, the fourth month of the year, also known as Ashadha, and that is why it is called Ashadha Amavasya. This Amavasya is known to be quite special. However, all the Amavasyas that occur in a year have their own importance but on the Ashadha Amavasya donations and tarpan done for the ancestors has been considered to be quite fruitful. This occasion is also pious for religious works, and it is said that bathing in pilgrimage places and holy rivers on this day of Full Moon gives wondrous and fruitful results.
Jagannath Rath Yatra (20th June 2023): In Hinduism, Jagannath Rath Yatra has exalted significance and has the ability to fill each person with great excitement and elation. Every year this Yatra is organized in Puri which is in Orissa, and people from all corners of the world come to participate in that. According to Hindu Panchang, Jagannath Rath Yatra is organized every year on the Dvitiya Tithi of Shukla Paksha in the month of Ashadha. Once a year Lord Jagannath with his brother Balabhadra and sister Subhadra comes out of the Jagannath temple to bless his devotees. During this year, the Jagannath Rath Yatra reaches the temple of Goddess Gundicha.
Devshayani Ekadashi (29th June 2023): Devshayani Ekadashi is recognized as the most important among all the Ekadashis. According to Hindu Panchang, every year the Devshayani Ekadashi is celebrated on the Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Jyestha. According to religious texts, on the day of Devshayani Ekadashi, the sustainer of the world, Lord Vishnu goes into the state of Yoga Nidra for four months. These four months are known as Chaturmas and during this period all kinds of auspicious work are prohibited. Devshayani Ekadashi is also known as Ashadha Ekadashi.
Eclipse & Transits In June 2023
After knowing about the fasts and festivities that will occur in the month of June, let’s know about the eclipses and transits that will be occurring in this month. So, during this month, the Sun will transit and Mercury will change its zodiac sign two times. Two planets will change their state and they are beneficial; Saturn and Mercury. There will be no eclipses taking place in the month of June. So, let’s learn more about these planetary movements.
Mercury Transit In Taurus (7th June 2023): The planet of speech and intellect, Mercury will transit in the zodiac sign of Taurus on 7th June 2023 at 7:40 pm.
Sun Transit In Gemini (15th June 2023): The father planet Sun will leave Taurus and will transit in the zodiac sign of Gemini on 15th June 2023 at 6:07 pm.
Saturn Retrograde In Aquarius (17th June 2023): The giver of deeds according to Karma, Saturn will come in the state of retrograde in its own zodiac sign, Aquarius on 17th June 2023 at 10:48 pm.
Mercury Combust In Taurus (19th June 2023): Mercury being the planet of language and reason will combust in the zodiac sign of Taurus on 19th June 2023 at 7:16 am.
Mercury Transit In Gemini (24th June 2023): In the month of June, Mercury will again change its zodiac sign and will transit in the zodiac sign of Gemini on 24th June 2023 at 12:35 pm.
June 2023: Monthly Forecast And Remedies For All Zodiac Signs
- For the natives of Aries, the month of June regarding their careers will be moderate as you might be overloaded with work during this time.
- Aries students will be able to attain their excellence during this month while proving their abilities.
- During this period, they might come across ups and downs in their relationship. So, they must try to maintain harmony with their partner.
- In order to avoid any problems during this month, the Aries natives will have to take care of their health.
Remedy: On Saturday perform Havan/Yagya for Saturn.
- For Taurus natives who are into business might have a moderate time during the month of June.
- In the field of career, there might be delay in attaining increments and incentives for Taurus natives.
- Taurus natives might come across issues in their familial life as the planets Jupiter and Rahu will both be situated in their twelfth house.
- For marital Taurus natives the month of June might be a little problematic. So, under such a situation, they must try to understand their partner.
- The second part of June will bring good outcomes in terms of their health.
Remedy: Every day recite this Mantra for 24 times: “oṃ śukrāya namaḥ”.
- The natives of Gemini will be able to earn a good amount of money during this month. Apart from this, they will also come across sudden financial gains as well.
- If we talk about their health, then during this month they might come across pain in your shoulders and stress.
- This period will give success to the natives of Gemini who are in love as Rahu and Jupiter both will be situated in their eleventh house.
- The students will achieve success in their studies as well.
- During this month of June, Gemini natives will receive new opportunities in their careers and with that they will also attain positive outcomes.
Remedy: On Saturday perform Havan/Yagya for Saturn.
- The natives of Cancer might come across pressure in their job. So, under this situation they should move forward with caution.
- Cancer natives who are into business might come across tough competitions from their competitors and their profits might also be less during this month.
- Your financial conditions might also get affected and that might be due to changes or problems occurring in your job. Expenses might increase as well.
- Gemini natives in June might appear a little restless and might have to spend money on the health of their mothers.
- The marital lives of Cancer natives might come across turmoil and love might be less in relationships of Cancer natives.
Remedy: If possible, then observe fast on Monday.
- For religious purposes in the month of June, the natives of Leo will take many journeys. These journeys will be beneficial for you.
- During this month these natives will receive good outcomes in their careers and jobs.
- Leo students will be able to realize their potential and will reach the top in their studies.
- In the month of June different sources of earning will be there for Leo natives and as a result their financial conditions will get strengthened.
- The health of Leo natives in the month of June will be good and they will be filled with energy and enthusiasm.
Remedy: Everyday in the morning worship the Sun.
- Your efforts dedicated towards your career will take you on the path of success.
- Virgo business natives might face a little less profit during this month and working in partnership will not be favorable for the Virgo natives.
- Expenses might be there in the month of June and under such a situation, be careful while spending your money.
- Your partner might have ego related issues and due to that, arguments might take place between you two.
- The Virgo natives might come across digestive problems and headaches during this month. So, they must be careful.
Remedy: Everyday worship Goddess Durga.
- In money-related matters there might be ups and downs. So, under such a situation there might be a rise in expenses.
- Libra natives might come across health-related issues in the month of June. Along with this, skin-related and digestive issues might be there as well.
- In their work Libra natives might face delays and they might not be able to get satisfaction in whatever work they do.
- If we talk about their familial lives, then harmony and happiness might not be there, as there are chances of dispute occurring in the family.
Remedy: On Tuesday perform Havan/Yagya for Rahu.
- The natives of Scorpio in the month of June might come across restlessness and a feeling of insecurity might arise in them.
- During this time, the Scorpio business natives might not come across special profits in business and profits might be less as well.
- Among relationships, love might be missing and there might be less mutual understanding between both of you.
- Scorpio natives will attain mixed outcomes in their financial lives. During this period there will be benefits, however, there will be a rise in the expenses as well.
Remedy: Recite Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
- The Sagittarius natives will attain financial gains but that will be at a moderate speed.
- Sagittarius natives will receive positive outcomes in their career. They will get success in their jobs, as a result.
- For love life, this period will be good. Relations with your partner will be harmonious.
- In the month of June, the natives of Sagittarius will remain fit and healthy which will be due to their happiness.
Remedy: On Thursday feed the disabled.
- In June 2023 financially, the Capricorn natives will see an increase in their expenses but their profits will rise as well. However, hard work must be done to attain the profits.
- In the field of career, the Capricorn natives will attain both positive and negative outcomes. They will travel overseas as well.
- In their familial lives, Capricorn natives might come across property-related disputes. Among family members there might be a lack of coordination.
- In love life, the Capricorn natives might come across arguments or differences with their partner. Also, separation might be there as well.
Remedy: Everyday recite this Mantra for 108 times: “oṃ namaḥ śivāya”
- Aquarius might come across a sudden increase in their expenses during this month. In such a situation, they might find it difficult to meet their expenses.
- In your career, you might come across challenges and whatever work that you do, you might not find satisfaction in that.
- Aquarius students preparing for competitive examinations might not attain good marks.
- Health of Aquarius natives will be moderate in the month of June. They might come across back pain and stress.
- In the lives of married Aquarius natives this month might not be special as differences might arise between you and your partner.
Remedy: Recite Shani Chalisa every Saturday.
- In terms of career, the month of June might be difficult. Also due to pressure or some problem, the natives may think of changing their jobs.
- Pisces natives who are into business might come across loss during this month. They might also face strong competitions from their competitors.
- Pisces natives in relationships might have arguments with their partners. Married lives of these natives might lack love during this period.
- Pisces natives might come across problems in earning money. Their expenses might increase as well.
- These natives might come across health problems and that might be due to weak immune systems and lack of confidence.
Remedy: Everyday recite this Mantra 108 times: “oṃ budhāya namaḥ”.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope June 2023 brings prosperity and progress to you all; our sincere thanks for visiting AstroSage!