Hima Das needs no introduction, as she is famously known as the “Dhing Express” in our country. She is an Indian sprinter who recently won consecutive five gold medals in the month of July in Nove Mesto Nad Metuji Grand Prix in the Czech Republic. As her performance has dramatically improved and she has roared internationally as one of the best Indian sprint runners of all time, the country is now expecting her to dominate the Olympics 2020. Let’s discuss the probability of Hima Das getting the gold medal in the coming Olympics 2020.
Hima Das Kundli Analysis for Olympics 2020
Olympics will begin from 24th July 2020 till 9th August 2020 in Tokyo, Japan. Since we have no authentic details about her birth time, so the Naam Rashi (name sign) and Chandra Rashi (moon sign) Kundli is considered for analysis.
Her Name is “Hima”, which start from the Hindi letter “ही”. This letter comes under the Punarvasu – 4 ( 4 is Charan) Nakshatra. This charan of Punarvasu Nakshatra comes under the “Cancer sign”, which is ruled by the planet Moon. Hence we shall consider Cancer zodiac sign as her ascendant (1st house of the kundli or starting point of the kundli).
Here are her birth details as per Name Sign:
- Date of Birth – 9th January 2000
- Time – Not available
- Place – Dhing, Assam
In Vedic astrology, when we have to predict regarding the event for someone, we evaluate the running Vimshottari dasha. So, in this case, we have to see the running Vimshottari dasha during Olympics 2020.
- 24 July 2020 to 29th July 2020 – Rahu-Venus-Mars-Moon
- 29th July 2020 to 9th August 2020 – Rahu-Venus-Rahu-Rahu
This means that she will remain under the significant influence of Rahu as Rahu is the Mahadasha lord for the concerned duration. Apart from this, Venus, Mars and Moon are also the contributing planets during the above period.
Now lets us analyse the conditions of these four planets viz Rahu, Venus, Mars, Moon.
- Rahu is placed in the ascendant, which is also known as the first house of the kundli. Here, Rahu is posited in the Pushya -3 Nakshatra (3 is the charan). Rahu in the Cancer sign doesn’t deliver positive results as Cancer’s ruling planet Moon is inimical to Rahu. Hence Rahu seems weak here.
- Venus is placed in the 5th house of the kundli, which is known as the house of recognizations. This house is also known as one of the trikon houses, due to which it always remains beneficial for the natives. Moreover, here in the 5th house, Venus is posited in the Scorpio sign, which is favourable for Venus. Hence Venus is strong here.
- Mars is placed in the malefic 8th house, which is known as the house of sudden ups and downs. Moreover, here in 8th house, Mars is placed in its unfavourable sign, Aquarius. This is because Mars and Saturn (Aquarius is ruled by Saturn) are inimical to each other. But the unique thing is that these two planets are posited under the Parivartan Yoga, which makes them a strong candidate for this kundli. Hence, Mars is a strong Yoga karaka here.
Note – Mars is the first karaka for sports-related career and powerful dignity of this planet made Hima choose sports as her career.
- Moon is posited in the 7th house, which is known as the house of elevation, reputation and status. Here in the 7th house, Moon is posited in the Capricorn sign, just opposite to its own sign Cancer. Due to this opposition, Moon garners positive results in this sign, but Saturn from the debilitation sign (Aries) is aspecting the Moon, which doesn’t seem suitable for her kundli. Hence, the Moon remains neutral here.
This means out of the four planets:
- Mars and Venus are strong and powerful (benefic).
- Rahu is unsupportive and malefic.
- Moon is neutral.
Due to the majority of beneficence during the Olympics, we can expect a huge probability of Hima Das winning the gold medal. We, as an Indian, wish her for the future victory.
Note – As this prediction is purely based upon the “Naam Rashi’, hence prediction may change as her original kundli is always a dominant one.