You must pay attention to astrological guidelines and sleeping posture if you want to have a decent night’s sleep. Today, we will go into great detail about it. These methods promote restful sleep and mental tranquility.
To Know More About This Week, Talk To The Best Astrologers on call!
Many people have trouble falling or staying asleep at night. They alternate sides throughout the night, yet they are still unable to get any restful sleep. The noise outdoors is one explanation for this. A difficulty with sleeping also exists as a result of the mattresses on the bed. You must make the necessary adjustments to your home’s Vastu Shastra, particularly to the bedroom, in order to achieve this. Sometimes there are Vastu problems that contribute to insomnia. Let us get into more information about it now.
Astrological Point Of View On Sleeplessness
People who spend a large portion of the night awake before falling asleep and staying asleep till the Brahmamuhurta arrives must have their horoscope read. Such individuals either have Rahu or another negative planet as a condition, or Rahu is more prominent in their horoscopes. Let us know which yoga and planetary circumstances cause the native to sleep, i.e., the individual who experiences insomnia, by looking at his birth record.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
According to astrology, there is an illness of sleeplessness if Lagnesh, Tritesh, or Dwadash fall in the sixth, eighth, or twelfth position. However, Rahu may be to blame for awakening unnecessary and interrupted sleep. Sleeping and enjoying one’s sleep are associated with Dwadesh, the 12th house of the horoscope.
Know the chances of getting Rajyoga in your horoscope from Rajyog Report
- The native suffers insomnia if unkind planets like Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu are located in the horoscope’s 12th house, or if these planets have an influence on the house and its lord. Rahu’s impact on the 12th house makes the native sleepy.
- The native is unable to sleep soundly if Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn are affected by Lagna and Dwadesh is located in an unlucky sensation or a low zodiac sign.
- The native sleeps easily in such a planetary state if the Swadesh is in the double house and no unkind planets are having an impact on it. The native is more tired if the lord of the 12th house is in the 12th house after being self-centered and if the favourable planets are more powerful. A good night’s sleep is like a blessing in and of itself. But not every person will experience the joy of such sleep.
Are you facing career-related issues, get them fixed with CogniAstro Report!
Astrological Remedies To Improve Sleeping Pattern
- Recite the Hanuman Chalisa before bed and place it under your pillow when you go to bed at night in your bedroom. This will help you sleep well.
- Chanting the Durga Saptashati Mantra “Nidran Bhagavati Vishno Atulam Tejasah Prabhu” can promote restful sleep. Those whose sleep is disturbed also benefit from reciting this Mantra and if a person sleeps with an iron object—such as scissors, knives, etc.—under his pillow. Therefore, any negative energy of any type remains away from it.
- According to Vastu Shastra, you can get a good rest by taking water by adding a pinch of salt before bed.
- Keeping a Peepal tree root under the pillow could help in sound sleep if you have trouble falling asleep at night.
- When you go to bed at night, place a radish under your pillow, and when you wake up, offer that radish to the shrine of Lord Shiva. By doing this, Rahu’s condition is cured.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!