Sagittarius season is here!
With this, AstroSage is back with another article telling you about your personality traits based on your zodiac sign. Not only your zodiac but the month you were born plays an important role in the characteristics and traits you possess. This time, we will discuss the ninth sign in the zodiac line, Sagittarius!
To Know More About This Week, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Sagittarius is a Fire element, and hence, full of energy and life. They have no filters, which sometimes makes them sound a little rude, but they are just being honest with zero sugar coating. Having a Sagittarius around you means you will get big warm hugs, constant energy, brutally honest reviews, and hilarious conversations. They are passionate about the things they find interesting and more philosophically intelligent than they think. They are the most adventurous and free-spirited fire signs out of the twelve zodiacs.
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter and is symbolized by the archer or if you have read Greek Mythology, Chiron, a half-horse half-human creature. Those born between November 22nd and December 21st fall under the Sagittarius sign. Not all Sagittarians have the exact same personality traits. Those born in the month of November have some differences from the Sagittarians born in December. This article is all about the differences between them. But before finding out the differences between November Sagittarius and December Sagittarius, let us read about some common traits of Sagittarian folks.
Some Famous Sagittarius Personalities
- Taylor Swift
- Britney Spears
- Raj Kapoor
- Miley Cyrus
- Chadwick Boseman
- Riteish Deshmukh
- Yami Gautam
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Common Traits Of Sagittarius Sign
As mentioned above, Sagittarius is represented by a half-human half-horse creature, Chiron. Similar to Chiron, Sagittarius folks make their own paths. They like to be free and don’t really need anyone else alongside. They do whatever they want, whenever they feel like it, however, they feel like doing it. Their independence seems to sometimes offend people who wish to help them. However, they can be trusted without any doubt to get the task done in time no matter what.
Sagittarius folks are the most brutally honest people out there. As mentioned above, they have zero filters and sugarcoat nothing at all. If you ask for an honest opinion from a Sagittarius, do not expect them to be nice with their reviews. If its good they will say it’s good, if it is bad, it is bad. No sugar coating. Sometimes their honesty hurt people around them, but they don’t compromise on it.
On the surface, Sagittarius appears to be a passionate, free-wheeling party animal, but they are also profound thinkers who love to puzzle things out, untangle an issue, or dig at an idea. They genuinely favor the analytical and intellectual world over the emotional one. They like to ‘think’ rather than ‘feel,’ and as you come to know them, their first warmth is more of a superficial skin. They are, at the core, a philosopher.
Now that we are familiar with the few most important traits of Sagittarius folks, it’s time to learn the difference between the November-born Sagittarius and December-born Sagittarius folks!
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
November Sagittarius vs. December Sagittarius
Each sign is divided into three decans, which are three sets of ten days. Similarly, the first decan of Sagittarius is from November 22nd to December 1st, the second decan is from December 1st to December 11th, and the third decan is from December 11th to December 21st. A person’s personality depends on the decan they were born under.
Thus, the personality of every Sagittarius individual cannot be completely the same. There have to be some differences between the two Sagittarius people. So without waiting any longer, let us start the discussion about how different a November-born Sagittarius can be from a December-born Sagittarius.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
- Ruled By Jupiter: The Sagittarius folks born in the month of November fall under the first decan. Although the lord of this sign is Jupiter, the planet rules the first decan without the interference of any other planet. These Sagittarius are said to be the most authentic people of their zodiac sign, having all the general traits of a Sagittarius.
- Opinionated: Those born from November 22nd to December 1st, that is, the first decan, are usually born with great skills of great judgment and highly opinionated. They have a great sense of humor as well. Although they might not always agree with it, they are always up to listening to others’ opinions as well.
- Love A Good Banter: November-born Sagittarius are often ready for a confrontation or a debate. Sagittarius folks love a philosophical or deep banter with someone as knowledgeable as them. They listen to the other point of view and try to adapt to them as well. However, they tend to get a little passive aggressive at times as well.
- Ruled by Mars & The Sun: The December Sagittarius people are divided into the second and third decans. While Jupiter rules this zodiac, in the second decan, Mars co-rules Sagittarius, falling under the influence of Aries, giving it some of its qualities. Similarly, in the third decan, the Sun joins hands with Jupiter to rule the zodiac under the influence of Leo, giving it its qualities.
- Confident: Sagittarius born in December care about their reputation more than most other things. They tend to be more aggressive and confident than November born Sagittarius. They can go on solo trips or an adventurous hikes or skydiving alone with no fear at all.
- Love Parties: December Sagittarius is probably the life of a party. They would never turn down an invitation and would not hesitate to show up somewhere no one knows them. If they see someone anxious or alone at one of these parties, they tend to provide comfort and calming support to them as well.
Sagittarius folks are probably the best people to be friends with, have the best reviews, and to have a long passionate talk with. Do you know a Sagittarius or are you one yourself? Let us know how on-point our article was!
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We hope this article will prove helpful to you in making better decisions for your life and bring you success!