The 12th and last month of 2022, December, is at the door and ready to knock. People have aspirations and expectations for each new month. In this situation, we are all interested in learning more about the impending new month. Will you land the job of your dreams this month? What will the health situation be like? Will there be joy in the family? Such questions continue to cross our minds, and you will find all the solutions in this special article: December 2022 Overview.
To Get Solutions To Your Problems, Talk To The Best Astrologers on call!
This special article from AstroSage will give you a sneak peek into December and answer any queries you might have. We shall learn about the December fast-festivals, eclipses, transits, and personalities of those born during this month through this blog. Let’s learn more about December 2022 now.
A Special Topic: December 2022 Overview
- This blog is unique in many respects because we will share with you the fasting and holiday days in December that make this month distinctive.
- Along with that, we’ll learn intriguing details about the personalities of those whose birthdays fall in December.
- What days this month are the bank holidays?
- What planet will transit in December, and when? And will this month also see an eclipse?
- What other changes will the people of the 12 zodiac signs experience in their lives in December 2022? This blog will also explain this.
So without further ado, let’s look at this particular blog post based on December.
December 2022 Astrological Facts And Hindu Panchang Calculation
The 12th and final month of the year 2022, December, will start on the Shukla Paksha’s Ashtami Tithi under the Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra and end on the Shukla Paksha’s Dashami Tithi under the Ashwini Nakshatra on December 31, 2022. Due to the end of Navami Tithi on this day at 6:35 PM, December 31, 2022 will end on Dashami Tithi. In December 2022, we shall first learn about the approaching fasts and festivals.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
December 2022 Fast And Festivals
|Date||Day||पर्व या अवकाश|
|03 December 2022||Saturday||Mokshada Ekadashi|
|05 December 2022||Monday||Pradosh Vrat (Shukla)|
|08 December 2022||Thursday||Margashirsha Purnima Vrat|
|11 December 2022||Sunday||Sankashati Chaturthi|
|16 December 2022||Friday||Dhanu Sankranti|
|19 December 2022||Monday||Saphala Ekadashi|
|21 December 2022||Wednesday||Pradosh Vrat (Krishna), Masik Shivratri|
|23 December 2022||Friday||Paush Amavasya|
Now that we are aware of the fasts and festivals taking place in December 2022, we can learn more about the personalities of individuals who were born in this month.
December Born Personality Traits
Although December is a beautiful month on its own, it has a different significance for people whose birthdays fall in this month. But are you aware of the characteristics of people born in December? If not, then let’s find out about their nature.
Those with a December birthday tend to be pragmatic. These people enjoy living life according to their own rules since they are masters of their own will. These people cohabitate with everyone and never lack for friends thanks to their charming personalities. The majority of December born are the pride of every party. Their thinking is highly sharp if it is clear and soft. Nevertheless, they occasionally fall victim to their own egos.
December borns are extremely lucky. They are propelled to a high and powerful position by their tremendous Sun and Mars. Their enigmatic nature makes it often very challenging to understand them. In terms of their positive and negative points, people born in December consistently perform well in the classroom and are teachers’ top picks.
Artists and philosophers are those born between December 15 and December 31. They have a great deal of motivation and confidence. These people, however, are somewhat lazy and tend to put things off. When they do act, it’s usually with haste.
Lucky Number: 1, 3 8
Lucky Color: Yellow, Brown, Red and Purple
Lucky Days: Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday
Lucky Gemstone: Pearl And Emerald
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Bank Holidays In December
|Days||Bank Holidays||Valid In These States|
|01 December 2022 Thursday||Indigenous Faith Day||Arunachal Pradesh|
|03 December 2022, Saturday||Saint Francis Xavier Day||Goa|
|05 December 2022, Monday||Shaikh Mohammad Abdullah Jayanti||Jammu And Kashmir|
|18 December 2022, Sunday||U Soso Tham Punyatithi||Meghalaya|
|18 December 2022, Sunday||Guru Ghasidas Jayanti||Chhattisgarh|
|19 December 2022, Monday||Liberation Day||Goa, Daman And Diu|
|25 December 2022 Sunday||Christmas||Most Of The Parts Of India|
|26 December 2022, Monday||Shaheed Udham Singh Jayanti||Haryana|
|26 December 2022, Monday||Christmas Holiday||Meghalaya, Mizoram, Telangana|
|30 December 2022, Friday||U Kiang Nangbah /Tamu Lhosar||Meghalaya, Sikkim|
|31 December 2022, Saturday||New Year Eve||Manipur|
Religious Importance Of December Month
From a religious perspective, December is also significant. Margashirsha, the ninth month on the Hindu calendar and one of the holiest months according to Sanatana Dharma, is when the month of December officially begins. Similarly, December will come to an end with Pausha month, which will begin on Friday, December 9, 2022, and end on Saturday, January 7, 2023.
According to the Gregorian calendar, Pausha month typically falls in the months of January or December. Pausha is the tenth of the twelve months in the Hindu calendar. Similarly, on the day of Paush Purnima, the moon is in Paush Nakshatra, so it is called Paush month. In Hinduism, the names of each month are based on a Nakshatra.
In accordance with a law, Pausha is the month to worship the Sun. The scriptures state that worshipping the Sun God in this month in the name of Bhaga brings about favourable benefits. Surya Maharaj transits into Sagittarius in the month of Paush, which is December, and this shift is commemorated as Dhanu Sankranti. Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius, and it is claimed that the Guru teaches both humans and gods at this time.
Importance Of Festivals Celebrated In December 2022
3 December, 2022 (Saturday)- Mokshada Ekadashi – The Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha in the month of Marshish is known as Mokshada Ekadashi in the Hindu calendar. This day, also known as Mauni Ekadashi, is traditionally observed as a silent fast. On the day of Mokshada Ekadashi, it is believed that Lord Krishna gave Arjuna the Gita’s teachings.
05 December 2022 (Monday)- Pradosh Vrat Shukla – Every month, on the Trayodashi day of Krishna and the Shukla Paksha, which is devoted to Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati, the Pradosh Vrat is commemorated. All of a person’s wishes are granted by keeping a fast on this day and worshipping Lord Shiva in accordance with the laws and regulations.
08 December 2022 (Thursday)- Margashirsha Purnima Vrat – The full moon of this month is known as Margashirsha Purnima and has special significance in Sanatan Dharma. This day is dedicated to worshipping Lord Vishnu, and on the festival of Margashirsha Purnima, helping the needy, doing penance, and taking a bath are considered lucky.
16 December 2022 (Friday)- Dhanu Sankranti –Every month, during a period known as Sankranti, the Sun, the ruler of the Navagrahas, changes signs. When the Sun enters Sagittarius on that day, Dhanu Sankranti is observed.
19 December 2022 (Monday)- Saphala Ekadashi– The Ekadashi of the Krishna Paksha in the month of Pausha is known as Saphala Ekadashi in the Hindu calendar. It is believed that fasting on this day allows the native to finish all of his or her tasks.
21 December 2022 (Wednesday)- Masik Shivratri– Every month’s Chaturdashi of Krishna Paksha is observed as Masik Shivratri, and on this day, both Shiva and Shakti are worshipped.
23 December 2022 (Friday)- Paush Amavasya– The Paush Amavasya is the final day of Krishna Paksha in the month of Paush. This day is significant from a religious perspective since it is when rituals such as Tarpan and Shradh are done for the ancestors’ peace.
Eclipse And Transits In December
When it comes to eclipses and transits in December, there won’t be any this month, but six important planets’ zodiac signs will shift. Please let us know the times and dates of these transits.
Mercury Transit In Sagittarius (03 December 2022)- On Saturday morning, December 3, 2022, at 06:34 am, the planet Mercury, the element of intellect, communication, and logical ability, will transit in Sagittarius, the zodiac sign of the fire element.
Venus Transit In Sagittarius (5 December, 2022)- Daityaguru Shukracharya (Venus), who will enter Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter, will make his second transit through this month. On December 5, 2022, at 05:39 pm, Venus will make its transit in Sagittarius.
Sun Transit In Sagittarius (16 December, 2022)- On Friday, December 16, 2022, at 9:38 am, the Sun, the father of nine planets, will transit in Sagittarius following Venus transit.
Mercury Transit In Capricorn (28 December, 2022)- Mercury, the planet of Gemini and Virgo in Vedic astrology, will transit in Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn. On December 28, 2022, Wednesday morning at 4.05 am, this Mercury transit will occur in the sign of Capricorn.
Venus Transit In Capricorn (29 December, 2022): Venus, the planet of love, a happy marriage, and luxury, will change signs at the end of December. At 3:45 p.m. on December 29, 2022, Venus will make a transit in Capricorn.
Retrograde Mercury Transit In Sagittarius (31 December, 2022)- Along with December, Mercury’s retrograde transit in Sagittarius will be the year’s final one in 2022. Mercury will make a retrograde transit in Sagittarius on December 31, 2022, at 12.58 a.m.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
December Monthly Horoscope 2022 For All 12 Zodiac Signs
- Career-wise, this month will be advantageous. You will put in a lot of effort during this period, and you will be rewarded for it.
- You must control your speech since the family situation might deteriorate.
- Although you will become close to your spouse and have special moments with them, you still need to exercise caution in your relationship.
- You are advised to pay close attention to your diet because there is a chance that your health could deteriorate.
Remedy: On Tuesdays, recite the Hanuman Chalisa.
- For business people, the beginning of the month will be favourable and prosperous.
- Keeping your anger under control is important since expressing rage at work can be harmful to you.
- The family may experience financial difficulties, but you must keep your speech nice.
- The unmarried people of this zodiac will have a strong probability of getting married. There is a possibility that your house will echo with the sound of Shehnai.
- Expenses could rise, which would make it necessary to deal with financial issues.
Remedy: On Friday, take the blessings of little girls by touching their feet.
- In the office, you’ll put up a strong performance that will inspire your coworkers.
- Students pursuing higher education could experience academic difficulties.
- There is a good chance that a family argument amongst women could occur.
- You could be under mental strain and have some hidden problems at this time.
Remedy: Recite the Shri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram every day.
- Avoid taking any form of shortcuts when working and put in your all.
- You will diligently study this month and pick up new skills.
- Your relationship will progress when romance grows between you and your spouse.
- Your financial situation will be stable, and you’ll have enough money.
Remedy: On Monday, offer milk and Akshat to the Shivling.
- If you are in business, you should exercise some caution at this time.
- The continuing conflict and disagreements within the family will lessen, and there will be more tolerance for one another.
- You and your spouse might experience conflict in your marriage over employment.
- Spend carefully because your expenses could rise.
Remedy: On Sunday, plant a Shwetark tree and water it every day.
- You will love working since you will get along well with your coworkers.
- Students that study things like history, geography, and archaeology will do well.
- You will make money from your firm, and those who work in partnerships will have the support of those partners.
- Your expenses will go up and you won’t be able to save money.
Remedy: On Saturday night, light a lamp with mustard oil under the Peepal tree.
- At work, you’ll act quite smartly, and people will notice your discipline during this period.
- People who run their own businesses will succeed.
- There could be a significant family event, which would bring numerous visitors to the home.
- There is a chance of the distance between you and your romantic partner.
Remedy: On Friday, cook and serve rice Kheer to the little girls.
- Even if your spending go up this month, your financial situation will still be favourable.
- If you’re married, your marriage might experience ups and downs.
- You could experience health issues like high blood pressure, fever, etc. this month.
- Students born under this zodiac sign will grow intelligent, and you’ll be able to master your studies with ease.
Remedy: Recite Shri Hanuman Chalisa everyday.
- You’ll achieve success in your career and have the chance to travel overseas in December.
- The business class may have the opportunity to work in government-related fields.
- To keep the atmosphere in the family happy, you should speak sweetly.
- Both your expenses and your income will rise as of the first of this month.
Remedy: Recite the Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesday by writing it in red on a yellow piece of paper.
- This month, you can find it difficult to focus at work due of the unfavourable atmosphere in the workplace.
- The family environment will be positive and family members will be observed working together.
- Your love for one another will grow, and in this situation, you will make every attempt to spend time together.
- The financial situation will improve as a result of an increase in your income.
Remedy: On Saturday, feed wheat flour to the ants and sorghum to fish.
- Your workload can expand, and you might be given brand-new tasks.
- Those who run their own firm will need to exercise caution right now.
- Married persons may experience issues in their relationships with their spouses.
- There could be two to four financial obstacles, and expenses could keep coming throughout the month.
Remedy: on Saturday, offer food to the handicapped persons and feed flour to ants.
- People born under this sign are more likely to change jobs or get transferred.
- Students will have great concentration power, which will help them do well in class and earn good grades.
- Your financial situation will be stable, all of your work will be completed, and you won’t be short on cash.
- You’ll have good health, and any current health issues may even disappear.
Remedy: On Thursday, apply Tilak of turmeric or saffron on your forehead.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!