Coronavirus or COVID-19 has now emerged as a gigantic problem in today’s time, and almost every country has now become vulnerable to it. Every day new cases from countries such as America, Iran, Italy etc. are coming up where the Coronavirus infection is being confirmed.
Sunday’s Limited Offer: Flat Rs. 1350/- Off on Brihat Kundli
Worldwide research on how to control or even put an end to Coronavirus is going on. As per the recent data, two people aged 76( Karnataka) and 69 (Delhi) years respectively, have died due to the Coronavirus infection. So far, 82 people have tested positive for the highly contagious Coronavirus infection. Declaring it an epidemic, several states have instructed to close the schools and colleges. At this time, every person in the country and the world wants the answer to only one question- For How Long Will Coronavirus Wreak Havoc?
How Strong Is Your Immunity System: Immunity Test Calculator Is Your Answer
On this note, we have carried out an astrological analysis of Coronavirus outbreak. With this article, we will try to alert the natives of all zodiac signs, reveal the necessary precautions to be taken by the natives of some specific signs and shed light on the wrecking timeline of this outbreak.
Coronavirus and Twelve Zodiac Signs
Although anyone can contract this viral disease anytime, natives of some zodiac signs are required to take necessary actions to avoid it. On this note, we have provided you with a table through which you can understand this aspect in a better way and pay attention according to your zodiac sign:
|Zodiac Sign||Impact of Coronavirus|
|Aries||No need to worry too much.|
|Taurus||Be safe and take measures, no need to panic.|
|Gemini||Special precautions are required.|
|Cancer||It is required to remain more careful.|
|Leo||No need to worry too much.|
|Virgo||Be safe and take measures, no need to panic.|
|Libra||Special precautions are required.|
|Scorpio||It is required to remain more careful.|
|Sagittarius||No need to worry too much.|
|Capricorn||Be safe and take measures, no need to panic.|
|Aquarius||Special precautions are required.|
|Pisces||It is required to remain more careful.|
Ask A Question From Our Expert Astrologer & Get Solution To Life Problems
Coronavirus & Astrology
The World Health Organization (WHO) has revealed that Coronavirus is majorly contracted by seafood, that is, sea and marine products. Astrology emphasizes maintaining harmony among the Panchabhutas that dominate human life. Let us know the astrological basis of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- No disease is caused by the influence of any one planet, but due to the combination of many other planets and the effects of zodiac signs.
- The Moon’s influence is purely involved in spreading this disease because the Moon governs the ocean and sea-related products.
- Apart from this, Rahu-Ketu is also believed to be responsible for viral diseases and similar conditions are created if Mercury is affected by Saturn and Mars.
- Sun is the benefactor of sound health, strong immune system and healing and if its placement seems weak during the transit, then the chances of contracting such disease become high.
- Currently, the Sun has transited in January in the zodiac signs ruled by Saturn, which will remain in Capricorn till mid-February and then in Aquarius until mid-March. Thus, the Sun is in a weak state due to being posited in the signs of Saturn.
- The acute condition of Coronavirus also causes symptoms like pneumonia, for which the planet Mercury is also believed to be responsible.
- Jupiter is the significator for expansion, i.e. to increase, promote or spread. Hence, Jupiter is also playing a major role in spreading this disease.
- Thus the conjunction of Jupiter and Ketu played an important role in making it a face of pandemic today.
- Jupiter is afflicted and weakly posited by being in the axis of Rahu-Ketu, due to which the disease is spreading rapidly.
- Gemini zodiac sign indicates throat related diseases, whereas Cancer sign represents lung and water-borne diseases. For such an epidemic to arise, Cancer and Gemini are likely to remain inflicted.
- Currently, Rahu is transiting in Gemini and Mars is also posited in Sagittarius with Jupiter and Ketu and fully aspecting Gemini and Cancer signs. In this case, both Gemini and Cancer are suffering and under the affliction.
- Medical results have revealed that Coronavirus is majorly affecting people who suffer from Diabetes or depression.
- It is also worth noting here that Jupiter and Moon are the main planets responsible for depression, and even for diabetes. Both these diseases weaken the immunity system of a native.
- The above conditions are currently playing an important role in the spread of Coronavirus.
For Education And Career Related Problems, CogniAstro Report Is The Answer!
Coronavirus in India
The deadly disease Coronavirus, which has disturbed the whole world, has now knocked on the doors of India. More than 70 people in India have been found infected with this disease, and the numbers are likely to increase.
The death of a 76-year-old man in Karnataka has also been confirmed. While Coronavirus has been declared as a pandemic in Delhi and Haryana, necessary prevention measures are being taken in many other states including Odisha, considering it a health disaster. Air travel has been limited and the government has appealed to all citizens to stay away from crowded places, avoid travelling and take all necessary measures. Let’s move ahead and evaluate the kundli of independent India:
- The kundli of independent India is of Taurus ascendant and Cancer sign. At present, Shani is undergoing its Antardasha and Prayatyantar Dasha in Moon’s Mahadasha.
- In India’s kundli, the Moon is the ruling lord of the third house and placed in the third house along with Venus, Mercury, Sun and Saturn, as well as Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn.
- Saturn is the ruling lord of the ninth and tenth house for India’s kundli and placed in Ashlesha Nakshatra (ruled by Mercury) along with the Moon in Cancer sign.
- Coronavirus has actively started spreading from December 2019 and its presence in India has been detected in the month of February 2020.
- If you look at the transit, then Jupiter is in Sagittarius sign, which is the eighth house from the Ascendant of India and the sixth house from the moon sign. Saturn is in the ninth house from the Lagna chart and seventh house from the Moon chart.
- In our earlier article, we had also expressed the possibility that in the year 2020, India and some major countries of the world may face a major disaster or epidemic-like situation.
- The sixth house reveals major diseases and the eighth house tells about special disasters and indicates the time of crisis. The transit of Jupiter in Sagittarius was not favourable for India from any point of view. Also, Jupiter and Saturn are one of the main planets that give the result at the end of transit. Jupiter (residing in the eighth house) is in conjunction with Ketu in Sagittarius and in an afflicted state. In such a situation, the possibility of a massive pandemic is likely.
Coronavirus & Its Astrological Remedies
Any virus can easily attack you only when your immunity is weak. Coronavirus is also a virus that enters your body and directly hits your immune system. Therefore, you must take some preventive measures to keep it at bay. Astrology and Ayurveda have a profound relationship from years, and accordingly, some special remedies have been suggested for you to follow:
- As a remedy, firstly you should take steps to strengthen your immunity. According to Ayurveda, consuming lemon, green chillies, oranges, garlic and yoghurt can increase your immunity.
- Apart from this, vitamin C should be consumed to avoid infectious diseases, which is found in sufficient quantity in lemon and gooseberry or Amla.
- Vitamin D is also important for one’s body as it helps to fight diseases. The main source of Vitamin D is sunlight.
- You should mix cardamom, cloves, black pepper and mace or Javitri together and store it with you in a small bag.
- You should mix pure Sindoor or vermillion with water and apply a tilak using it on your forehead. It is said that the element Lead is found in vermillion, and according to Ayurveda, Lead Ash is able to eliminate many diseases, enhances the body’s radiance and removes phlegm.
- Burn a Camphor or Kapur and Gugal or incense on cow dung cake every day and spread the smoke all over the house. In such a manner, different types of germs and infectious microbes will get destroyed and the environment will also get purified.
- You should consume 3-4 drops of Gow Mutra or cow urine every day.
- Apart from these, you should follow the necessary remedies and steps to strengthen the planets mentioned above in order to reduce their malefic impact.
- Perform yoga and exercise daily, so that your body becomes stronger and your immunity increases.
- The best and accurate way to remain protected against Coronavirus is the mantra taken from Maa Durga’s Saptashti, which is “रोगान शेषान पहंसि तुष्टा रुष्टा, तु कामान् सकलानभीष्टान। व्वांमाश्रितानां न विपन्नराणां, त्वामाश्रिता ह्याश्रयतां प्रयान्ति।। / rogāna śeṣāna pahaṃsi tuṣṭā ruṣṭā, tu kāmān sakalānabhīṣṭāna। vvāṃmāśritānāṃ na vipannarāṇāṃ, tvāmāśritā hyāśrayatāṃ prayānti।।“. It will make you disease-free and increase your strength.
Accurate Daily Predictions on your Phone, Download the AstroSage Kundli app
Coronavirus: What Is It?
Coronavirus comes from a large family of viruses and is currently taking a form of an infectious disease. Apart from China, about 72 countries are presently suffering from infectious rage. It is a rapidly spreading virus that has never been detected before. According to researchers, the Coronavirus has been detected as a form of a virus that directly affects the body. Along with humans, it is also detected in animals. It began in December 2019 in Wuhan city of China and according to WHO, no effective vaccine has yet been invented to prevent the virus.
The Coronavirus infection is spreading at very rapid growth and soon likely to give rise to a worldwide epidemic. In many countries (including India), the Coronavirus has been confirmed so far. According to Tedros Adhanom, the Director-General of World Health Organization (WHO), it can quickly take the form of an epidemic, and according to statistics, nearly ten million people worldwide have been diagnosed with this infection and around five thousand people have lost their lives fighting this disease.
Some of the earliest symptoms of Coronavirus are very common, which are not easily recognizable. Coronavirus symptoms include fever, cold, sore throat and difficulty in breathing. Therefore, even if you have a mild fever, a thorough medical examination should be conducted in order to detect the infection on time.
Best Online Assistant For Astrologers: Dhruv Astro Software
Coronavirus Outbreak All Over The World
Since Coronavirus spreads easily from personal contact, every other person is falling prey to it in no time. Since no drug or vaccine has been invented for its cure yet, in such a situation, it becomes very important to protect yourself. The period of infection for this virus stretches for up to 14 days, which is why this virus is actively showing its effect and after China, has strenuously shown its presence in many countries of the world. After China, the worst situation witnessed is in Italy, where about 800 people have died in no time. Along with that, Iran’s condition is also very bad.
Preventive Measures For Coronavirus
Below mentioned are Coronavirus preventive measures suggested by doctors and health officials:
- One should wash hands at least five times a day.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or a good soap to wash hands.
- It is also necessary to clean the nails while washing hands.
- One should cover his/her mouth and nose with either hands or tissue paper while coughing and sneezing, and throw it properly in the dustbin. After that, hands must be thoroughly washed.
- Consumption of meat and eggs should be avoided.
- A proper distance from the infected people must be kept.
- As this disease spreads very quickly through the hands, shaking hands should be avoided.
- One should try to stay away from wild animals.
- Do not keep a dry throat and keep drinking water as needed.
Coronavirus & Its End
- On 30 June, Jupiter will again enter Sagittarius sign in retrograde state and remain there till 20 November. It is likely that infectious diseases such as Coronavirus may spread further between May and September despite preventive measures being carried out.
- After September, when Jupiter exits its retrograde state and enters Capricorn in November, a possibility of prevention from this disease may arise.
- One more thing, this disease is less likely to spread in India than other countries because the summer season will begin here, whereas cold winters will begin in other countries, which will increase the possibility of a rise in this outbreak. In such a situation, natives should especially avoid travelling abroad and visiting cold areas.
Click For Astrological Products & Services: AstroSage Online Store