Combust planet is such a word that holds high significance in astrology. In this blog, we are providing detailed information in this respect. The position of planets in astrology is of appreciable importance. These are the very elements of God that affect our day-to-day life and hence, people have faith in the movement of planets and seek their protection to ward off problems. The planets have their own stages such as exalted position, Mooltrikon sign, friendly sign, enemy sign, debilitated state, etc. Apart from this, the retrograde motion of planets and their combustion show different results.
Connect With World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know How Combust Planets Impact Career, Finance, Health, Love Life, Etc.
In the domain of astrology, the study of combust planets is of paramount importance. If we do not ponder over them, we may not be able to predict properly the benefits and unfavourable results of their presence in one’s horoscope. The combustion of any planet is dependent upon its special and fractional position. As we all know that the rising Sun gives hope to life and when it sets, it indicates the beginning of the darkness, similarly, the presence of the combustible planet is the indicator of problems as it loses its energy and weakens its factors. In this blog, we will learn about combust planets and their effects.
Combust Planet in Astrology
The Sun is the king of all planets and its impact is very meaningful and therefore, any planet that comes closer to it, loses its energy and natural factors and this phenomenon is known as the combustion of a planet. Also, the influence of the combust planet diminishes in spite of its presence in the exalted position, or Mool Trikona sign, etc. Actually, the planet is near the Sun within certain degrees and gets covered up by its light and thus, it is not properly visible at the horizon, and its main objective gets defeated and this is named planetary combustion.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope Helps You Know How To Make Combust Planets Favourable
In the astrological scriptures, this is compared to a king who is so weak that in spite of having all the resources, is unable to do anything. This is the very reason that the combustion of planets in a horoscope is not considered to be auspicious because the very planet fails to perform its duty on time and a person has to face various challenges in life. Over and above, if the combust planet is stationed in a weak position or debilitated state, or comes in contact with a sinful planet, it becomes all the more unfavourable.
When does the Planet Combust in Astrology?
In Vedic Astrology, it has been clearly mentioned that any planet can exist in 10 stages in any horoscope. These 10 stages signify brightness, health, happiness, power, peace, pain, poverty, confusion, and stiffness. Out of these stages, one is termed as combustion of a planet. If any planet is in the state of combustion in one’s horoscope then it is known as perplexity. All the nine planets revolve on their axis in the solar system and when these planets come near to the Sun in some special situation, they become combustible i.e. the effects get weaken. Let us now learn when the combustion of different planets takes place in the world of astrology.
- The Sun combusts all the planets, but it never sets.
- Rahu and Ketu are shadow planets and therefore, they never get combusted.
- Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn combust by nearing the Sun.
- When the Moon comes closer to the Sun by 12 degrees or a bit nearer by rotating on its axis, it combusts,
- Talking about Mars, it gets combusted when it nears the sun by 17 degrees or a little closer.
- Mercury meets combustion when it comes close to the Sun by 13 degrees or a bit closer. To a certain point, it can be 14 degrees. If Mercury is in its retrograde motion, it combusts even by 12 degrees.
- So far Jupiter is concerned, the planet gets combusted when it nears the Sun by 11 degrees or a little closer to it.
- Venus combusts on coming nearer the Sun by 10 degrees or a little closer. If Venus is in a retrograde motion, it meets the combustion even by 8 degrees.
- Saturn gets combusted when it comes nearer the Sun by 15 degrees.
If we see the position of Mercury from the orbit then it usually stays in the state of combustion as it is closest to the Sun and hence, the combustible state of Mercury is considered very common. The conjunction of the Sun and Mercury leads to the formation of Budhaditya Yoga, which blesses the natives with immense knowledge and great wealth.
Is Luck Favourable or Unfavourable? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All!
So far the Moon is concerned, it is the natural satellite of the Earth and its distance from the Sun starts reducing after Purnima, and at the time of Amavasya, both the Sun and Moon stay almost the same degree. This is the very reason that the Moon gets combusted when it comes closer to the Sun by 12 degrees and it is also considered inauspicious even it stays away from the Sun by more than 12 degrees. The Moon is considered strong only if it stays away by almost 70 degrees from the Sun. The closer the position of the Moon to the Sun, the more the negative impact.
In present times, some people believe that if any planet is near the Sun by 3 degrees or a little lesser, only then it is considered to be fully combusted. However, there can be a difference of opinion. Similarly, you can easily trace the location of any planet in one’s horoscope and know whether it has attained a combustible state or not, and based on it, the results of that very planet are predicted.
Impact of Combust Planets in Astrology
In the context of astrology, the combust planets have a deep impact on the lives of natives. Especially, when you are expecting good results from any planet and if the planet is in a combustible state then it delays your important works and brings challenges in your day-to-day life. The state of combustion of any planet is determined by its position and distance from the Sun. The nearer the position of any planet to the Sun, the more the negative results.
Advanced Health Report Will Keep You Away From Health Troubles!
As per astrology, – “त्रीणि अस्ते भवे जड़वत।”/ – “trīṇi aste bhave jaḍavata।” means that if three planets attain the position of combustion in one’s horoscope, then the person becomes thoughtless due to the absolute instability in life. Along with this, the weak position of planets creates troubles in almost all aspects of life and hinders the path to progress.
Whenever any planet combusts, it basically loses its natural strength and special qualities. The houses which are ruled by the planet and where it is stationed, the impact is lessened or results are delayed of those houses. For example, if Mars is in a debilitated position in Aries, there is a possibility that such a person can be angry, but can be a coward also. On the other hand, if Jupiter is stationed in the weak state in the fifth house of one’s horoscope, then there are chances that such a person may not be able to use their wisdom in the right way and may across challenges in education and love life. Also, they may face difficulties to be blessed with a child.
Like this, if the ruling lord of the fourth house weakens and gets placed in the eighth house or sixth house in one’s horoscope then such natives experience a lack of comforts related to vehicles and property and their mother can also face various problems. The combustion of any planet is the state of its weakness. If such a planet is positioned in its own zodiac sign, Mooltrikona sign, or exalted sign, it basically weakens their impacts too. If the ruling lords of the three houses i.e. sixth, eighth, and twelfth combust or the combust planets are positioned in these houses, then the natives are blessed with peace, prosperity, and tranquility.
Follow AstroSage Instagram Page For Interesting Videos & Posts! Take a look at today’s special post:
Impact Of Combustion Of Different Planets In Horoscope
In the world of astrology, different kinds of results emerge from the combustion of different planets. Let us now shed light on the type of benefits obtained from the combustion of any planet.
- When the Moon is in the state of combustion in the horoscope, it enhances mental stress. Such a person can be mentally stable and confusion overtakes their life. The Moon is the lord of mind and mother. In this context, the mother of such a person experiences discomfort and ill health. Also, there can be differences between the native and the mother. In extreme cases, the native can be the victim of a mental disorder. Besides this, the person can suffer from anemia, lung disorder, depression, asthma, etc. Also, they get little cooperation from the people. They may suffer from epilepsy and may have to depend upon medicine for a long time. If the Moon is in a weak position in the eighth house, a person remains in depression for a long time. If the Moon is under the influence of ill effects, they can be addicted to alcohol. Apart from this, they may not be able to get ancestral property easily.
- Mars is the benefactor of strength and power. If Mars is combusted in one’s horoscope then the person becomes irritated and coward. They have conflicts with their brothers over land and property-related matters. Apart from this, they are prone to problems related to blood pressure, blood contamination. They may also suffer from cancer. They may have to confront court cases. If Mars is related to the sixth house or eighth house or inauspicious planets then the native may meet with an accident or bloodshed due to some other reason. Also, the person becomes a debtor. If the Moon is connected to the twelfth house then the native becomes a drunker. Due to the combustion of Mars, a person becomes a scamster and indulges in corrupt activities. If Mars is related to Rahu or Ketu, the person may face litigation and may get a setback.
- Mercury is considered to be the significator of speech and business. If Mercury is combusted in one’s horoscope then such a person is unable to use their intellect properly at a right time. They are unable to hold things in their memory. They can have throat problems and may not be able to speak properly. They have a lack of confidence and they may suffer from skin problems, throat infections, breathing issues, etc. If Mercury is concerned with the twelfth house, it makes a person addicted. If Mercury is related to Mars and if the duo forming conjunction or it is under the influence of any inauspicious planet, the native may face a mental disorder or may have to hear the sad news of a death of near one. The person may also be deceived due to the weak state of Mercury and this may lead to mental unrest.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
- Jupiter is the most auspicious planet. If this planet combusts, it basically lessens its auspicious impacts. The native can’t concentrate on worship and other religious activities. They may face problems hearing good news regarding finances, children, and marriage. Also, they confront challenges in attaining knowledge. They can be atheists. They may suffer from abdominal problems, typhoid, sinus, sugar. The elders in their family may face problems. Apart from this, they may also encounter problems in court matters, differences with teachers, etc. They may not be able to concentrate on their studies. If combustible Mercury is under the influence of malefic planets, the person may not be blessed with children. On the other hand, if Mercury is positioned in the eighth house, the native may have to hear the news of the separation of a dear one. If Mercury is stationed in the twelfth house, the native may be prone to immoral relationships and may face defamation.
- Venus is the benefactor of lust, luxury, and materialistic pleasures. If Venus is in a combustible position in one’s horoscope then they may have to face marriage-related problems. If the native is a woman, there is a possibility of problems in pregnancy and other female diseases while if the native is a man, there is a possibility of venereal diseases. Such a person can be of a loose character and can suffer from problems related to kidney, eyes, urinary, skin, etc. If Venus is connected with Rahu or Ketu, the native loses their respect and reputation. Apart from this, a person is likely to face major problems if Venus is connected with the sixth or eighth house. If a person is married, their spouse may face health-related problems. If the combustible Venus is positioned in the eighth house, the marriage life gets affected, and if the same state happens in the twelfth house then the person can indulge in addictions to drugs, bad activities, etc. They can be devoid of comforts.
- Saturn is known as the lord of deeds. If Saturn is placed in a weak position in one’s horoscope then they may have to confront challenges at workplace or in business. They are unable to maintain good relations with seniors and respectable people in society. Sometimes, the person gets addicted to drugs, alcohol, etc. The combustible state of Saturn makes a person suffer from joint pains, backache, muscle problems, etc. If combustible Saturn is positioned in the sixth house, it may lead to creating problems in the spinal cord. If weak Saturn is placed in the ruling lord of the eighth house, the native may lose their job, and if the same position is maintained with the twelfth house, the native becomes the victim of major health-related problems and also, gets engulfed by mental stress. The person has to put in strenuous efforts to gain success in life. Sometimes, they fall into the company of bad people and this creates troubles for them afterward.
Shani Report: Know The Impact Of Saturn On Your Life
Some Common Rules Associated with Combust Planets
It is usually believed that if a planet becomes combusted, its natural strength and favourable impact get weakened and this situation is similar to a person who has everything but still feels empty-handed. There are some rules for the interpretation of combust planets in the horoscope.
- The planet which is to be combusted and is friendly with the Sun then it is less inauspicious meaning that it does create many problems and if the planet is the enemy of the Sun, the results are quite opposite.
- To what degree the planet combusts and to what degree it is placed in the horoscope is a matter of concern. On this very basis, we analyse how much it is less effective.
- The nearer the position of any planet to the Sun, the more powerless it becomes. For example, if Venus combusts by 10 degrees from the Sun and if the same planet combusts by 2 degrees in another person’s horoscope, then there will be a lot of difference in the benefits of both persons.
- If any planet is in a combustible state but stationed positioned in a favourable house or it is being seen from the aspect of any auspicious planet then there are chances of less ill effects.
- If the ruling lord of Lagna is in the debilitated position and is associated with a malefic planet, it becomes a source of problems.
Astrological Clues On What May Lie Ahead Are Available With Our Esteemed Astrologers
Speak To Acharya Mragaank Sharma On Phone To Know About The Impact Of Combust Planets On Your Life
Remedies To Pacify Combust Planets
Where there is a problem, there is a solution. Similarly, if any planet combusts in the horoscope, there are certain remedies to make it more energetic so that it can give positive results and the native can be benefitted from its strength. At the same time, it has to be observed whether it is favourable or unfavourable in that horoscope. If the planet is unfavourable then some donations are to be made to nullify its ill effects and if it is favourable then gemstone related to such a planet may be worn.
If any planet is in the state of combustion in your horoscope, you can recite the Beej Mantra associated with that very planet from the following –
- Sun – ॐ ह्रां ह्रीं ह्रौं स: सूर्याय नम:। oṃ hrāṃ hrīṃ hrauṃ sa: sūryāya nama:
- Moon – ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं स: चन्द्रमसे नम:। oṃ śrāṃ śrīṃ śrauṃ sa: candramase nama:।
- Mars – ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम:। oṃ krāṃ krīṃ krauṃ sa: bhaumāya nama:।
- Mercury – ॐ ब्रां ब्रीं ब्रौं स: बुधाय नम:। oṃ brāṃ brīṃ brauṃ sa: budhāya nama:।
- Jupiter – ॐ ग्रां ग्रीं ग्रौं स: गुरुवे नम:। oṃ grāṃ grīṃ grauṃ sa: guruve nama:।
- Venus – ॐ द्रां द्रीं द्रौं स: शुक्राय नम:। oṃ drāṃ drīṃ drauṃ sa: śukrāya nama:।
- Saturn – ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रौं स: शनैश्चराय नम:। oṃ prāṃ prīṃ prauṃ sa: śanaiścarāya nama:।
- Rahu – ॐ भ्रां भ्रीं भ्रौं स: राहवे नम:। oṃ bhrāṃ bhrīṃ bhrauṃ sa: rāhave nama:।
- Ketu – ॐ स्त्रां स्त्रीं स्त्रौं स: केतवे नम:। oṃ strāṃ strīṃ strauṃ sa: ketave nama:।
Besides the above-mentioned Mantras, you can take a bath by mixing the medicine concerning the planet in water.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!