Chaitra Navratri 2023 Day Two: Chaitra Navratri is a nine-day-long Hindu festival that is celebrated with great enthusiasm and devotion across India. The festival is dedicated to the worship of the Goddess Durga and is celebrated with great fervor and enthusiasm. Each day of Navratri has a special significance and is dedicated to a specific form of the Goddess Durga. On the second day of Chaitra Navratri, devotees worship the goddess Brahmacharini. The word Brahmacharini means the one who practices devout austerity. She is believed to be the unmarried form of Goddess Durga and is depicted as a woman dressed in white clothes, holding a rosary in her right hand and a water pot in her left hand. Goddess Brahmacharini has also been elevated to the position of the goddess of wisdom, penance, and calm.
To Know More About This Special Day, Talk To The Best Astrologers!
Through this special blog by AstroSage, we will let you know the importance of the second day of Chaitra Navratri 2023, the worship methods, bhog, and accurate information about suitable colors and remedies for this day.
Also Read: Horoscope 2023
The Significance of The Second Day Of Chaitra Navratri 2023
The second day of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Brahmacharini who is believed to bless her devotees with purity, chastity, and devotion. Goddess Brahmacharini is also believed to grant her devotees the strength and willpower to overcome obstacles in their lives and achieve their goals.
Although all nine days of Navratri are important and auspicious, the second day is particularly significant. Worship Maa Brahmacharini and read the second chapter of Durga Saptshati should be done first. Apart from that, individuals who are attempting to grow and develop in life but are failing to do so must worship Maa Brahmacharini on the second day of Navratri.
Even under the most difficult of situations, it is said that if a person worships Goddess Brahmacharini, by her grace, balance, and self-confidence begin to increase in one’s life. Goddess Brahmacharini is associated with love, loyalty, knowledge, and wisdom.
Worshiping Maa Brahmacharini, according to Hindu traditions, boosts a person’s courage and excitement for life. Aside from that, honoring her with sincere devotion boosts a person’s self-confidence, allowing them to tackle obstacles without fear even in challenging life situations.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Puja Vidhi For The Second Day Of Chaitra Navratri 2023
- Start the day by worshipping the Kalash you kept on the first day along with Lord Ganesha.
- Make sure to include flowers, sandalwood, and Roli while worshiping.
- Apart from that, dress in yellow or white for this day’s worship and then worship Goddess Brahmacharini after showering her in Panchamrit.
- Make sure you include a Lotus while worshiping Goddess Brahmacharini and offer her something made of milk as a bhog.
- Recite the Durga Saptshati on this day. If you are unable to do so, you must recite Keelak, Argala, and Kavach from Durga Shaptshati.
- Conclude the Puja by reciting the Aarti for Goddess Brahmacharini and seek her blessings.
Free Online Birth Horoscope
Goddess Brahmacharini Puja Mantra:
“Dadhana karapadmabhyam, akshamalakamali | Devi prasudatu maai, brahmacharyanuttama..”
“Dadhana karapadmabhyam, akshamalakamamdalu | devi prasidatu maai, brahmacharyanuttama||”
Meaning: Chanting this mantra should appease the goddess who wears Akshamala in one hand and Kamandal in the other.
Maa Brahmacharini Puja Mantra:
“Ya devi sarvabhuteshi mam brahmacharini rupena samsthita |
namastasyai namastasyai namastasyai namo namah ||
dadhana kapabhyamakshamalakamandalu |
devd prasidatu mayi brahmacharinyanuttama |”
Special Remedies For The Second Day Of Chaitra Navratri 2023
- On the second day of Navratri, in addition to reciting Goddess Brahmacharini’s mantras, chant moon-related mantras as well. This strengthens the Moon in your horoscope.
- Offer items made of silver to Goddess Brahmacharini.
- To strengthen the focus on studies and knowledge, worship Goddess Saraswati.
- Besides that, when worshipping the Goddess on this day, make sure to offer sugar, Mishri, and Panchamrit. It is believed that by doing so, the Goddess’s blessings are obtained in the form of prosperity and happiness. Along with this, the individual receives the blessing of long life.
- If a person’s horoscope contains Mangal Dosh, worship Maa Brahmacharini on the second day of Navratri.
- If your marriage is delayed, then worship Gauri Mata on the second day of Navratri. As a result, there is a possibility of early marriage and avoiding troubles in the marriage.
Worried About Your Career, Order CogniAstro Report Now!
The Relationship Between The Planets and Goddess Brahmacharini
According to common belief, just as the nine days of Navratri are associated with many goddesses, all the nine goddesses are linked to our nine planets as well. If we talk about Goddess Brahmacharini in this way, we may say that she rules over Mars and Mercury, two of the nine planets. According to astrology, Maa Brahmacharini has the capacity to keep Mars in the first and eighth houses of the horoscope at rest and keep away any kind of trouble caused by it.
Apart from that, it is claimed that anyone preparing for any exam or interview should seek Maa Brahmacharini’s blessings on the second day of Navratri for success and growth.
The Color For The Second Day Of Chaitra Navratri 2023
Yellow color: On the second day, you can adorn your home’s temple with marigold flowers and, if desired, worship while dressed in yellow clothing. Yellow is the color of education and wisdom in Hinduism.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store!
We hope you liked our blog. Thank you for becoming an important part of the AstroSage family. For more interesting blogs, stay connected with us!