Basant Panchami 2023: Panchami of Shukla Paksha falls in the month of Magh, and is joyfully observed. Spring officially starts on this day. According to mythological beliefs, the goddesses Saraswati and Kamdev, who represent knowledge, understanding, and intelligence, are ritually worshiped on this day. Bagishwari Jayanti and Sripanchami are other names for Basant Panchami. Any auspicious work, including Mundan Sanskar, Griha Pravesh, beginning a new job, education, or Annaprashan Sanskar, is fruitful on this day. On top of that, this day is also believed to be extremely favorable for marriage.
To Know More About This Day, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Like every year, too many couples would get married on Basant Panchami this year. It is believed that Abujh is most favorable for marriage on the day of Basant Panchami. In other words, unmarried couples who couldn’t find the Shubh Muhurt for marriage can get married on Basant Panchami without any hesitation. Let’s discuss why Basant Panchami is regarded as such a great day for marriage, what Yoga is produced on this day and other vital details.
Basant Panchami 2023 Date And Muhurat
Basant Panchami Date: 26th January, 2023 (Thursday)
Beginning of Panchami Tithi: 26 January 2023, Thursday, at 07:12 am.
Ending of Panchami Tithi: 26 January, Thursday, till 12:33 pm.
Duration: 5 hours 21 minutes
Basant Panchami Celebration In Shiv Yoga 2023
On Basant Panchami this year, Shiv Yoga is being formed. Shiv Yoga is a highly fortunate form of Yoga. Tantra or Vama Yoga are other names for Shiva Yoga. It is believed to be especially fruitful to worship Lord Shiva with rituals during this time. This form of Yoga is highly regarded for auspicious and fortunate tasks.
Shiv Yoga Beginning: 25 January 2023, at 06:14 pm.
Shiv Yoga Ending: 26 January 2023, 03:28 am.
Order Online Pooja During This Pandemic And Receive Positive Outcomes!
Basant Panchami 2023 Puja Rituals
- Wear clean, yellow or white clothes on Basant Panchami day after taking a bath in the morning. Then make a pledge to worship Maa Saraswati.
- Install Maa Saraswati’s image or idol in the place of worship following that. But before that you should install the Ganesha idol because he is the god who should be worshiped first, and then offer flowers, Akshat, incense, a lamp, to him during the worship.
- Now give Mother Saraswati a milk and Ganges water bath. After that, make them wear yellow apparel. Offer yellow flowers, Akshat, white sandalwood, yellow Roli, yellow Gulal, Dhoop, lamp, etc. after that make Maa Sharda wear a garland of marigold flowers.
- Offer besan Ladoos or any other delicacy of a yellow color to Maa Saraswati on this day.
- After that, offer Saraswati Vandana and Mantra in devotion to Mother Saraswati. Additionally, you can recite Maa Saraswati’s Mantras.
- In the end, perform Havan and Aarti.
Do’s And Don’ts On Basant Panchami
- On this day, it is deemed lucky to wear yellow clothing if you can.
- On the day of Saraswati Puja, students should also worship books, pens, pencils, and other stationary items.
- When you first wake up on the day of Basant Panchami, do look at your palms. Our palms are said to be home to Maa Saraswati.
- It is quite auspicious to donate education material on Basant Panchami.
- On this day, do not trim or cut plants and trees, not even by mistake.
- Apart from this, wearing black clothes on this day is considered inauspicious.
Get Shani Report Based On Your Zodiac Sign
Basant Panchami: An Abuj Muhurat For Wedding
Astrology states that the best yoga continues to be flawless throughout Basant Panchami. The festival of Basant Panchami, or Basant Panchami of Shukla Paksha of Magh month, was celebrated on that day, according to the scriptures, when the gods organized Mother Parvati and Lord Shiva’s Tilak ceremony before their marriage. Since that time, this celebration has grown in popularity. It is believed that singles who duly worship Mother Parvati and Lord Shiva on the day of Basant Panchami would find their ideal life partner.
Basant Panchami: A Suitable Day For These Natives To Get Married
- People who are consistently having difficulty getting married can be married on day of Basant Panchami.
- If the bride and groom are prepared to wed but the qualities don’t match, the marriage can still take place on Basant Panchami without matching the qualities.
- Everything is set up for marriage, and if you are unable to choose an auspicious day, it is considered lucky to marry on Basant Panchami.
- Basant Panchami is regarded as the ideal day for individuals who desire to get married immediately.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Our heartfelt appreciation and thanks to all the incredible visitors of AstroSage!