COVID-19 or Novel Coronavirus outbreak, which started from the Wuhan city of China, has now spread its vicious arms and is presently dominating more than 213 countries. According to the World Health Organization, about 2,883,603 positive cases of the Coronavirus have been confirmed so far, while around 1,98,842 people have died due to this infectious outbreak. Millions of people infected with Coronavirus are being treated in many countries, but the cases nevertheless seem to increase rapidly day by day. Today, Coronavirus has become the biggest threat to the whole world.
Have Problems? Receive Astrological Solutions: Ask A Question
Many claims are being made on social media about the vaccines and medications for Coronavirus, but the truth is that teams of experienced scientists and doctors from all over the world are still trying to find out the perfect cure for this virus. However, doctors are stating that if a person’s immunity system is strong, then that person remains less vulnerable to the risk of catching this infection.
We all know that taking advanced precautions is a better option than treating any illness. The situation in India is still slightly better than other countries, but it can be predicted seeing the current growing situation that if people fail to take necessary precautions at this time, the situation may become more serious in the coming time. This is why it is better for people to understand the seriousness of this situation and take important steps.
Coronavirus & Ayurveda
Research councils at the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy), Government of India have stated Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicinal system, as one of the main ways to avoid the outbreak of Coronavirus. Known to be a perfect combination of science, art and philosophy, Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world. By following some Ayurvedic tips, you can not only strengthen your immunity, but also prevent any potential threat from Coronavirus to a great extent.
So, here we are revealing some useful Ayurvedic tips to prevent Coronavirus, which can protect you from this deadly virus spreading rapidly.
Strengthen Immunity With These Tips
You can consume the following items to strengthen your immunity:
- Drinking a decoction or herbal tea made of Ginger, Basil, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Munakka and Honey will be very helpful. You can use Jaggery or Lemon Juice to enhance the taste.
- You can make Laddus by mixing Jaggery, Ghee, Turmeric and Ginger Powder to increase your immunity.
- Drink Haldi or Turmeric milk once or twice daily.
- Eat 10 grams i.e. one spoon of Chyawanprash in the morning. Patients suffering from Diabetes should take sugar-free Chyawanprash.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
Easy Ayurvedic Tips To Fight Off Coronavirus
- Lay down on your bed, put 2 drops of Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil or Ghee/Clarified Butter in your nose every morning and evening, and take a little breath while pulling the drops inside. In Ayurveda, this process is called “Pratimarsha Nasya”.
- Put 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil or Coconut Oil in the mouth, rotate it inside for 2 to 3 minutes, gargle with lukewarm water and spit it out. This process is called “Oil Pulling Therapy” in Ayurveda. Do it once or twice a day to prevent yourself from Coronavirus.
Treat Dry Cough or Sore Throat With These Remedies
- Take steam once a day with fresh mint leaves or Ajwain seeds.
- For cough or throat irritation, mix clove powder with honey and take it 2-3 times a day.
- These remedies are usually done in the case of dry cough and sore throat. But if you have any doubt or symptoms, consult the doctors immediately.
Most Accurate Career Counselling For You: CogniAstro Professional Report
Common Remedies To Prevent Coronavirus
- To avoid contracting the Coronavirus infection, maintain your hygiene and take necessary precautions.
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Practice Yoga Asana, Pranayama and Meditation daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover your face when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands with soap after sneezing or coughing.
- Use a mask when going out of the house.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth repeatedly with hands.
- Stay out of contact with infected people.
- If you are ill, it is better to rest at home.
- Use Garlic and spices such as Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander etc. in cooking.
- If you suspect developing any Coronavirus symptom, immediately go to the nearest hospital wearing a mask and gloves.
Get Some Miraculous and Effective Predictions with Brihat Horoscope
Hope you like the information given in this article. AstroSage wishes you all a safe future and good health. Thank you for staying with us.