In this article today, we will talk about some Ayurvedic remedies which can help you develop your immunity against the nerve-wracking globally prevalent pandemic. As Chaitra Navratri is ending soon, we would also like you to check our latest offers on all astrology services and products. Click on the button given below to know more about this sale.
India is a densely populated country. This country, with a population of millions, now faces the second wave of Corona. The dense population, dirt, pollution and carelessness have given the Coronavirus a great opportunity to make its way into this country. Such is the scenario that even in big cities like Delhi and Mumbai (where the health system is so good that people from other states used to seek medical guidance from here), the health system has also collapsed.
The condition of major cities of the country is pathetic. Along with this, in small towns and villages, this pandemic has taken a formidable form.
There are about 2 lakh corona infection cases being reported every day in India. By the time this article was written, 1,50,66,340 people in India have been infected with the coronavirus, of which 1,78,811 patients have lost their lives. Although India has made a corona vaccine, but it is going to take a long time to vaccinate such a large population. At the same time, the vaccine is being applied only to people above 45 years of age. While the most dangerous thing of this second wave of Corona is that it is now also harming the youth horribly.
There are still over 19 lakh active cases of corona in the country, which is a huge figure. In this battle against Corona, our body’s immunity is our shield. The government and doctors also say that if the immunity system of a person’s body is strong, then the risk of infection is reduced in that person. We all know that prevention in advance is better than treating any disease. Compared to other countries, the situation in India is still a bit fine, but in view of the fast growing infection, it can be said that if people do not take precautions at this time, then the situation may become more serious in the coming times, that is why It is better that people understand the seriousness of this infection in time and take some necessary steps.
Coronavirus & Ayurveda
Research councils at the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy), Government of India have stated Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicinal system, as one of the main ways to avoid the outbreak of Coronavirus. Known to be a perfect combination of science, art and philosophy, Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world. By following some Ayurvedic tips, you can not only strengthen your immunity, but also prevent any potential threat from Coronavirus to a great extent.
So, here we are revealing some useful Ayurvedic tips to prevent Coronavirus, which can protect you from this deadly virus spreading rapidly.
Also, click on the link given below to know about the AstroSage Navratri sale which is going on currently. Get best astrology products and services to strengthen your health and planetary placement in your kundli.
Strengthen Immunity With These Tips
You can consume the following items to strengthen your immunity:
- Drinking a decoction or herbal tea made of Ginger, Basil, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Munakka and Honey will be very helpful. You can use Jaggery or Lemon Juice to enhance the taste.
- You can make Laddus by mixing Jaggery, Ghee, Turmeric and Ginger Powder to increase your immunity.
- Drink Haldi or Turmeric milk once or twice daily.
- Eat 10 grams i.e. one spoon of Chyawanprash in the morning. Patients suffering from Diabetes should take sugar-free Chyawanprash.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
Easy Ayurvedic Tips To Fight Off Coronavirus
- Lay down on your bed, put 2 drops of Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil or Ghee/Clarified Butter in your nose every morning and evening, and take a little breath while pulling the drops inside. In Ayurveda, this process is called “Pratimarsha Nasya”.
- Put 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil or Coconut Oil in the mouth, rotate it inside for 2 to 3 minutes, gargle with lukewarm water and spit it out. This process is called “Oil Pulling Therapy” in Ayurveda. Do it once or twice a day to prevent yourself from Coronavirus.
Treat Dry Cough or Sore Throat With These Remedies
- Take steam once a day with fresh mint leaves or Ajwain seeds.
- For cough or throat irritation, mix clove powder with honey and take it 2-3 times a day.
- These remedies are usually done in the case of dry cough and sore throat. But if you have any doubt or symptoms, consult the doctors immediately.
Most Accurate Career Counselling For You: CogniAstro Professional Report
Common Remedies To Prevent Coronavirus
- To avoid contracting the Coronavirus infection, maintain your hygiene and take necessary precautions.
- Drink warm water throughout the day.
- Practice Yoga Asana, Pranayama and Meditation daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover your face when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands with soap after sneezing or coughing.
- Use a mask when going out of the house.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth repeatedly with hands.
- Stay out of contact with infected people.
- If you are ill, it is better to rest at home.
- Use Garlic and spices such as Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander etc. in cooking.
- If you suspect developing any Coronavirus symptom, immediately go to the nearest hospital wearing a mask and gloves.
Get Some Miraculous and Effective Predictions with Brihat Horoscope
Hope you like the information given in this article. AstroSage wishes you all a safe future and good health. Thank you for staying with us!!