The start of Sharad Navratri in 2022 will be on the Pratipada date of Shukla Paksha, of the Ashwin month, which this time will be observed with fervor, beginning on September 26 2022. The devotees worship all nine incarnations of the goddess throughout these auspicious nine days of Navratri with complete devotion and ceremonies. According to religious traditions, Goddess Durga takes an earthly form during the Navratri festival and bestows her love and favor onto her worshippers.
To Make This Navratri More Auspicious, Talk To The Best Astrologers
All of the devotees organize fasts, devotion, yagya, and other forms of rituals during Navratri in order to appease the mother. Sharad Navratri for this year will begin on Monday, September 26, and end on Tuesday, October 4, 2022. Ashtami and Navami Tithi are believed to have special significance during the Navratri celebration.
Number Of Days Of Sharad Navratri
Navratri, which means “nine nights,” i.e nine days during which devotees worship the goddess in all of her incarnations. However, occasionally the festival of Navratri is observed on eight days rather than nine, as indicated by calculations made by the planets. According to Vedic astrology, this occurs as a result of Yogas created on particular days and at auspicious hours. Because of all these factors, people continue to wonder how many days Sharad Navratri would last in 2022.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
In this special blog post, we’d like to let you know that this Navratri holiday will last nine days. Beginning on Monday, September 26, 2022, Sharadiya Navratri will last till Tuesday, October 4, 2022. This time, devotees will worship Maa Durga for nine days, beginning with Ghatasthapana or Kalash installation on the first day and ending with Kanya Puja on Ashtami and Navami.
Maha Ashtami Date 2022
The Mahashtami festival, which falls on the eighth day of Navratri, will be observed this year on October 03. On this day, people worship Maa Mahagauri, the eighth form of Maa Durga. This time, there is no change in the date, so Ashtami will only be observed on the eighth day.
Maha Navami Date 2022
The Mahanavami festival and fast will be observed on October 4, 2022. On this day, people worship Maa Durga in her Siddhidatri form. After that, on the tenth day of Navratri, Maa Durga is immersed. The demon king Mahishasura and Goddess Durga fought hard for nine days, according to the myths in Sanatan Dharma, and Mahishasura was killed by the goddess on the ninth day of Navratri.
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
Yogas Being Formed During Navratri
- Shukla Yoga will begin on September 25 at 9.05 p.m. and continue through 8 a.m. on September 26, one day before Navratri. This yoga is regarded as being quite auspicious. People who were born into this yoga are skilled in all forms of art.
- In addition, Brahma Yoga will begin on September 26 at 8:06 am and terminate on September 27 at 6:44 am on Tuesday as part of this Navratri. This form of yoga is particularly helpful if you want to carry out any kind of peaceful task, settle a dispute, etc. You will succeed in this yoga if you put in such effort.
Points To Be Noted
- Keep your home filled with laughter and joy at all times. Maa Durga is believed to stay in the same home where the family members live in harmony during the holy days of Navratri. In that home, joy, tranquility, and wealth are constants.
- Do not consume any tamasic foods, such as beef, liquor or garlic.
- The eternal flame is lit and the Kalash is set up on the first day in homes where the Navratri fast is observed.
- Getting a haircut is not allowed for the nine days of Navratri.
- When distributing the Prasad, start with the little kids. The little girls represent Mother Bhagwati, so if you worship them every day, you will get respect and fame in society.
- One should not sleep during the day during the Navratri fast, and they should keep their homes and minds clean.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for connecting with us!