Anant Chaturdashi 2023 is an important Hindu religious event also known as Anant Chaturdashi. This festival is dedicated to Lord Vishnu in his infinite form, the world’s sustainer and the husband of Goddess Lakshmi. This special AstroSage blog will give you all the information you need about Anant Chaturdashi 2023, such as the date, Muhurat, and so on.
Apart from that, we will offer you with intriguing information about the significance of Anant Chaturdashi, the Anant Sutra, and the measures taken on this day to ensure that there is no lack of pleasure and success in the family. So let’s start this special blog.
To Know More About This Event, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Anant Chaturdashi 2023: Date And Time
Every year on the Chaturdashi date of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month, the festival of Anant Chaturdashi is observed. This celebration marks the end of the 10-day Ganesh Utsav, as Ganpati Bappa returns to his house and bids his devotees farewell.
Anant Chaturdashi 2023 will be observed on Thursday, September 28, 2023 in the year 2023. Aside from Hinduism, the holiday of Anant Chaturdashi is also significant in Jainism. Let us now consider the fortunate occasion of Anant Chaturdashi 2023.
Anant Chaturdashi 2023 Puja Muhurat
Chaturdashi Tithi Beginning: 27 September 2023 at 10:20 pm.
Chaturdashi Tithi Ending: 28 September 2023 at 06:51 pm.
On September 28, 2023, the most favorable hour for worship will be between 06.12 am to 06.51 pm.
Ganpati Visarjan Muhurat On Anant Chaturdashi 2023
If you want to immerse Vighnaharta Ganesha in an auspicious time on Anant Chaturdashi 2023, we have the auspicious time for Ganesh Visarjan for you.
Morning Time Muhurat: from 06:12 am till 07:42 am
Morning Time Second Muhurat: from 10:42 am till 03:11 pm
Afternoon Muhurat: from 04:41 pm till 06:11 pm
Evening Muhurat: from 06:11 pm till 09:12 pm
Midnight Muhurat: from 12:12 am till 01:42 am
Also Read: September Horoscope
Anant Chaturdashi Significance
Anant Chaturdashi refers to Narayan, who has no beginning and end, and “Chaturdashi” refers to the 14th day of the lunar cycle. As we previously stated, the limitless form of Lord Vishnu is honored with ceremonies on Anant Chaturdashi. On this day, the almighty God bestows happiness, prosperity, and longevity upon the worshippers.
Also, on Anant Chaturdashi, Lord Ganesha is bid farewell after serving him in the house for ten days, adding to the significance of this festival. Anant Sutra is also worn on the day of Anant Chaturdashi, in which 14 knots are tied, each with its own specific significance.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Devotees fast on Anant Chaturdashi to seek the Lord’s blessings. Food is only eaten once without salt throughout this fast. Furthermore, on the eve of this festival, males observe the Anant Chaturdashi fast in order to be free of all their previous sins and to ensure the protection of their family and children.
This fast is said to be observed for 14 years in order to obtain the blessings of Sri Hari Vishnu and to keep the family happy and prosperous. On this day, Vishnu ji bestows endless rewards and blesses devotees with happiness and good fortune by satisfying all their aspirations.
Significance Of Anant Chaturdashi 2023 In Jainism
Anant Chaturdashi, like Hinduism, is a very sacred event for Jainism. Anant Chaturdashi is an important festival for Jains, hence this day is very sacred to them. This season is supposed to be a time of spiritual refreshment and contemplation for Jain individuals.
According to the Panchang, Digambar Jains practice the ceremonies of Paryushan Parva over the last 10 days of Bhado month, with the final day falling on the eve of Ananta Chaturdashi. On this day, followers of Jainism keep a severe fast. Also, Lord Vasupujya, the 12th Tirthankar of Jainism, gained Nirvana on the day of Anant Chaturdashi, hence the festival of Anant Chaturdashi 2023 is particularly important for Jainism.
Why is Anant Sutra tied on Anant Chaturdashi 2023?
Anant Sutra, which is knotted on Anant Chaturdashi 2023, is regarded to be the form of Vishnu ji, and on this day, after worshiping Anant God, a thread called Anant Sutra is tied on a person’s arm. This silk or cotton thread has 14 knots in it.
If we talk about these 14 knots, they are considered a symbol of 14 worlds, and each knot made in this Sutra liberates a person from all kinds of anxiety. Because it protects from any harm, wearing Anant Sutra on Anant Chaturdashi 2023 is considered auspicious. According to Hindu traditions, the individual who weaves 14 knots in the Anant Sutra is always blessed by Lord Vishnu.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
Anant Chaturdashi 2023 Vrat Puja
The Agni Purana states that on Anant Chaturdashi, first and foremost, worship Lord Vishnu, the defender of the world, according to the norms and regulations. While tying infinite thread, keep the following points in mind:
- Take a bath early in the morning on the auspicious day of Anant Chaturdashi and then take a fasting vow.
- After that, place the Kalash at the place of worship and place the Lord Vishnu idol on it.
- Now, paint the silk thread yellow with turmeric and saffron and tie 14 knots in this thread one by one.
- Chant the Mantra “Om Anantaya Namah” after tying 14 knots and offering this formula to Vishnu ji.
- Then, ask Lord Vishnu to endow this sutra with power.
- Remember to tie the Ananta Sutra in the left hand of women and the right hand of men after the Puja.
Anant Chaturdashi 2023 Folklore
When it comes to the story of Anant Chaturdashi 2023, various stories concerning the fast are mentioned in religious books, but the most popular is this one.
Yudhishthira, the eldest Pandava, organized the Rajasuya Yagya during the Dwapara Yuga. The pavilion of this Yagya was so large that it was difficult to tell the difference between sea and land. Even after taking measures, humans were being taken advantage of in water and on land.
Duryodhana also came to the Yagya Mandap while walking and fell into a pond thinking it to be land. Draupadi mocked Duryodhana after seeing this whole scene and Duryodhana felt very bad about this.
In retaliation, Duryodhana vanquished the Pandavas in a gambling game. Gambling cost the Pandavas their whole fortune, prestige, and kingdom. As a result, he had to endure in exile for twelve years.
When Maharaja Yudhishthir begged Vasudev Krishna for a remedy to get out of this tough phase, Lord Yudhishthir advised Yudhishthir to observe the fast of Anant Chaturdashi and worship Lord Anant, because maintaining this fast will allow you to reclaim your lost life. Person will reclaim his money, honor, and kingdom.
It is said that through fasting on Anant Chaturdashi, the Pandavas gained respect, kingship, and grandeur.
All Your Career-Related Queries Can Now Be Solved By CogniAstro Report– Order Now!
Things To Do Anant Chaturdashi 2023?
- Anant Chaturdashi 2023 is dedicated to Shri Hari Vishnu, Sheshnag, and Yamuna Devi, hence all three must be worshiped on this day.
- If someone has already worn Anant Sutra, they should immerse it in a holy river or lake, or store it near Tulsi.
- The individual who wants to tie an endless thread must do so for one year. If this is not possible, wear the formula for at least 14 days.
- On Anant Chaturdashi 2023, help the underprivileged and needy people to the best of your ability.
Things Not To Do On Anant Chaturdashi 2023
- Do not harm anyone or commit any immoral acts on Anant Chaturdashi 2023.
- If you are wearing Anant Sutra, avoid eating meat and drinking alcohol.
- If you are wearing the Anant Sutra, avoid breaking or breaking it as this is considered unlucky.
- On this day, avoid all salt consumption.
Effective Remedies To Do On Anant Chaturdashi 2023
- On Anant Chaturdashi, sing Vishnu Sahasranama and present red flowers to Goddess Lakshmi for wealth and success.
- Float 14 nutmegs placed atop Lord Satyanarayan’s Kalash in flowing water on the day of Anant Chaturdashi to gain respite from any past quarrel. You will quickly be free of disagreements if you follow this remedy.
- If you or a family member is suffering from a disease or ailment, on Anant Chaturdashi, pick a pomegranate from the patient’s head and offer it on Lord Satyanarayana’s Kalash before feeding it to the cow. By doing so, the person will quickly become healthy.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store!
We hope you liked our blog. Thank you for becoming an important part of the AstroSage family. For more interesting blogs, stay connected with us!