This blog comprises 7 Favourable planetary Yogas in Kundli that denote a happy married life. Also, we are providing you with astrological remedies to have a blissful and auspicious married life.
Marriages are made in heaven. Marriage is one of the most important aspects of our life. The 2nd, 7th, 11th house of a Kundli and their lords are the benefactors of marriage. The strength of the lords of the 2nd house, 7th house, and 11th house is taken into account while analysing a happy married life, and if it is in a favourable position then pleasant outcomes are expected.
Speak With World’s Best Astrologers On Call & Know About These Combinations In Your Kundli
Venus, Jupiter, and Mars play an important role in a happy married life. Here, Venus is a benefactor of love and marriage. Besides this, a person cannot be showered with happiness in married life without the grace of Jupiter. Now, Mars is the planet that denotes relationship and bond after marriage. If all these 3 planets are posited in a favourable situation in a native’s kundli, then a happy and pleasant married life is on the cards.
7 Divine Combinations (Yogas) That Make Your Married Life Blissful
- First Combination: If Venus and Jupiter are well placed in a person’s horoscope in the 1st, 5th, 7th, 9th, and 11th house, then this forms one of the favourable combinations in a person’s horoscope for a happy married life. Here the 1st house is self, the 5th house denotes love, the 7th house represents life partner, the 9th house depicts luck emanating from married life and the 11th house signifies the fulfillment of wishes.
- Second Combination: A beneficial Mahadasha along with a strong 7th house shows healthy married life. For example, if a person is having Capricorn as Lagna, Planet Moon as the 7th house lord is placed in Taurus sign in exaltation, the Mahadasha of Venus is operating for the person, and Venus is placed in a strong position in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 11th house, the Mahadasha of Venus will bless the person with a very good married life.
250+ Pages Personalised AstroSage Brihat Horoscope: Get A Detailed Astro-Analysis Of Your Life
- Third Combination: If the aspect of Jupiter is on your 7th house or its lord, a native will have a favourable married life. Also, if a favourable Mahadasha is occurring, then it will add more fortune and bless the person with the most suitable married life. For example, if a person has Cancer as Lagna and the 9th house lord Jupiter is placed in Lagna in exaltation and aspects the 7th house, it promises a favourable Yoga for a pleasant married life. Also, if the Mahadasha of Jupiter is operating on a person with Jupiter in Lagna in exaltation, then their married life will be smooth.
- Fourth Combination: If Venus is placed in the 5th house or it is exalted in a person’s horoscope, it signifies a healthy and happy marriage life, provided only, if the lord of the 7th house is strong in the person’s horoscope.
- Fifth Combination: If the person has a strong 2nd and 4th house, then it denotes marriage in a good & powerful family. Here, the 2nd house is for personal life, 4th house denotes new relations in married life. Also, if a favourable Mahadasha occurs for a person, i.e. if a person has Libra as Lagna and Saturn placed in the 4th house in its own sign Libra and the Mahadasha is of Lord Saturn, then there is every a possibility leading to a blissful married life.
- Sixth combination: Powerful 2nd house, 4th house, 7th house, and their lords indicate happiness in married life. If the lords of the 2nd house, 4th house, and 7th house are in a good position and if strong Mahadasha occurs, then married life turns out to be smooth and pleasant.
- Seventh combination: The lord of the 7th house should not have any connection with malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu. If the lord of the 7th house lord is in a favourable position and is under the aspect of Jupiter, then the married life is considered to be the most auspicious one.
Connect With Our Expert Astro Hariharan & Know How Impactful These Yogas For Your Married Life
Astrological Remedies To Gain Blessings In Married Life
- Do Homa for Planet Venus on Fridays.
- Chant “oṃ bhārgavya namaḥ/ॐ भार्गव्य नमः” 108 times.
- Recite “oṃ bhomaiyyā namaḥ/ॐ भोमैय्या नमः’ 27 times.
- Worship Goddess Durga.
- Donate clothes to women.
- Chantॐ क्लीं कात्यायनि महामाये महायोगिन्यधीश्वरि। नंद गोप सुतं देवि पतिं में कुरुते नमः क्लीं ॐ’ / oṃ klīṃ kātyāyani mahāmāye mahāyoginyadhīśvari। naṃda gopa sutaṃ devi patiṃ meṃ kurute namaḥ klīṃ oṃ’ daily 11 times.
- Chant “ॐ लक्ष्मी नारायण नमः/oṃ lakṣmī nārāyaṇa namaḥ” daily 11 times.
Speak To Our Renowned Astro Hariharan For A Wonderful Married Life
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for staying connected with AstroSage!