Vishwakarma Jayanti 2022 is a special blog by AstroSage that will enlighten the readers about this special day. We will also tell you about the significance of Vishwakarma Jayanti 2022, Puja Rituals, and 5 rare yogas that will form on this day this year and increase the benefits of worship manifold. We are also providing you with 7 interesting facts about Lord Vishwakarma that will leave you with fascination. Read till the end to garner maximum details. For your information, this blog is specially curated by the learned astrologers of AstroSage.
To Know More About Your Future, Talk To The Best Astrologers
Vishwakarma Jayanti is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of Lord Vishwakarma, who is regarded as the first architect of the world. According to the Hindu scriptures, Lord Brahma created the universe but it was decorated and designed by Lord Vishwakarma, and this is why he is also known as the god of creation. It is also believed that Lord Vishwakarma was born as Lord Brahma’s seventh child. On this day, people perform Vishwakarma Puja by worshiping their vehicles and weapons.
Vishwakarma Puja: Date & Timing
According to the ancient texts, Lord Vishwakarma was born on the day of Kanya Sankranti, and Kanya Sankranti 2022 will fall on September 17, 2022.
Vishwakarma Puja Auspicious Muhurat:
First Shubh Muhurat is from from 7:11 am to 9:10 pm
Second Shubh Muhurat is in the afternoon and will start from 1:45 pm to 3:20 pm
Third Shubh Muhurat is from 3:20 pm to 4:53 pm
It is interesting to note that Vishwakarma Jayanti is celebrated at different times in different regions of the country. While most people commemorate this day on Kanya Sankranti, it is celebrated on February 7 in many parts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. In Bihar and some northern regions of the country, people also observe this day after Diwali.
AstroSage Brihat Horoscope For All The Valuable Insights Into Future
7 Interesting Facts About Lord Vishwakarma
- Lord Vishwakarma is said to have four hands, adorns a crown on his head, and gold jewelry embellish his body. In his hands, he holds a book, water-pot, a noose, and most importantly, crafting tools.
- He is the God of masons, goldsmiths, carpenters, and other people who are skilled in crafts. In fact, his many faces and hands signify his supreme strength and creative powers.
- It is said that it was Lord Vishwakarma who designed the weapon of Lord Indra, i.e. Vajra.
- The Sudarshan Chakra of Lord Krishna is also another magnificent creation of this deity.
- The great palaces and flying chariots of the ancient Gods have always fascinated us. But did you know that Lord Vishwakarma designed all these?
- As per the legends, Lanka, the City of Gold, was given to Ravana by Lord Shiva as a boon. This splendid palace was also Lord Vishwakarma’s creation.
- Lord Krishna’s capital, Dwarka, and the home of Pandavas, Indraprastha, were built by this great deity as well.
To Know The Time Of Raj Yoga, Order Now: Raj Yoga Report
Vishwakarma Jayanti 2022: Significance
Vishwakarma Jayanti is a significant day among the working class and workers’ community. People worship Lord Vishwakarma on this day seeking success in their respective field of work. It is also believed that worshiping on this day ensures safe and smooth working of machines. Vishwakarma Puja is held at the places of work with proper rituals and devotion. This day is celebrated with pomp and zeal among the carpenters, laborers, craftsmen, mechanics, and other workers.
Find Answers To All Your Questions Now: Ask A Question From A Learned Astrologer
Vishwakarma Puja Rituals
- Wake up early on this day and take a bath. Then wear clean clothes.
- Now on a platform, place clean yellow cloth and establish an idol or image of Lord Vishwakarma on it.
- Then worship the weapons, tools, vehicles, machines, etc.
- During the rituals, keep chanting the Mantras of Lord Vishwakarma.
- Offer Akshat, turmeric, flowers, incense, etc. to the deity.
- Offer Bhog of sweets and fruits to the Lord.
- Conclude the Puja by performing Aarti of Lord Vishwakarma.
- Distribute Prasad among the worker community.
Shani Report: Know Everything About Shani’s Mahadasha, Sade Sati, etc.
Formation of 5 Auspicious Yogas on Vishwakarma Jayanti 2022
This year, Vishwakarma Jayanti will be celebrated in not one or two, but five auspicious Yogas. According to the Hindu calendar, there will be Vriddhi Yoga the whole day on 17 September, which is regarded as pious yoga and all work performed during this period yields auspicious outcomes.
In addition to this, three Yogas will be formed from morning to noon, these Yogas are- Amrit Siddhi Yoga, Ravi Yoga, and Swarth Siddhi Yoga. According to Astrology, Amrit Siddhi Yoga blesses a person with intelligence, Ravi Yoga with rank, position, and authority, and Swarth Siddhi Yoga with success.
These Yogas will be followed by Dwipushkar Yoga. It is believed that this Yoga is so pious that any task performed during this yoga leads to repetition of that activity twice.
All these Yogas are regarded as extremely auspicious in astrology. By performing the Vishwakarma Puja 2022 in these yogas, you can get more fruitful results than usual.
For Astrological Remedies & Services, Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
Thank you for connecting with us!