With Chaitra Navratri’s end approaching ending soon, let happiness knock on your doors. AstroSage is running a sale with bumper discounts on all major astrology products and services. Click on the button given below to know more about it.
Let us now get to know more in details about Nadi Dosha and how it can create problems in one’s married life.
According to Indian Astrology, while solemnizing a marriage, Nadi is considered as one of the biggest factors during Ashtakoot Milan. Nadi Dosha is amongst the fatal and inauspicious kundli doshas in Guna Milan when carrying out Kundali Milan. It is believed that the presence of Nadi Dosha can even lead to one of the partners’ death or sometimes both the partners could face troubles.
In the event of Nadi Dosha being present, the match isn’t usually given a thumbs up. You can click here to know more about the doshas in your kundali and get accurate solutions to the problems occurring in your life due to these defects by experienced astrologers.
To Connect With Astrologer Sunil Barmola On Call, Click Here
Narada Purana has several evidences that state that even if the bride and groom are attaining a favourable match-up during the Guna Milan but the kundali engender the Nadi Dosha, then this can not be avoided as this Dosha brings misfortune for the couples in many ways. Such relations either go through hell like suffering, frequent rows or don’t last long. Not just this, both or one of the partners might die an early death.
Nadi Dosha and its Effects
This is very important to know that does Nadi Dosha really give you such a perilous experience or is this just exaggeratedly presented to us? To know this, we should first be aware of what Nadi Dosha is all about and how it is formed in your kundali.
Nadi is one of the eight gunas that are used to calculate the compatibility with your partner. During the process of matching the gunas, eight points are matched which are also termed as ‘Ashtakoot Milan‘. These eight koots are – Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Grih Maitri, Gana, Bhakoot and Nadi.
Significant Life Lessons & Predictions With 250+ Pages Of Brihat Kundali
According to the Vedic Astrology, there are three types of Nadi –
- Aadi Nadi – According to the Varahmihir, if there is ‘Aadi Nadi Dosha’ in the proposed partner’s horoscope, this would certainly lead them to divorce.
- Madhya Nadi – Madhya Nadi Dosha may lead to the early death of both or one of the partners or may create excruciating sufferings in their lives.
- Antya Nadi Dosha– If the kundali has ‘Antya Nadi Dosha ‘, such couples may have to face many kinds of sufferings in their matrimonial relationships or the result here could be as severe as death, leading to a painful life ahead.
Each person’s birth chart shows the presence of the Moon in a particular Nakshatra, which determines that native’s Nadi. there are a total of 27 Nakshatras through which the above three Nadi; i.e. Adi, Madhya and Antya forms. Out of the total 27 Nakshatras, the presence of Moon in the group of nine special nakshatras leads to the formation of one Nadi in a native’s kundli, which has 8 points.
Are Riches a Part of your Kundli? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All!
The match is considered the most suitable and propitious in Kundali Matching when both the partners belong to different Nadis, so the match is considered to be scored eight out of eight points. For example, when the groom has Aadi Nadi and the bride has Madhya and Antya Nadi, then it is considered to be an ideal match. But the match is considered to be the least suitable when the partners belong to the same Nadi and 0 point is scored. When a couple scores 0 point out of 8, it is called “Nadi Dosha”.
According to the popular conception, when both the partners belong to Aadi Nadi, there are strong chances of separation and divorce. When the bride and groom both belong to Madhya Nadi or Antya Nadi, the results may lead to the death of both or one of the partners.
Also, click on the button given below to know more about the ongoing AstroSage Navratri Sale.
Nadi Dosha Exceptions or Parihar
There are few exceptions in Nadi Dosha that can be considered if the rest of the things are matching. (“Parihar” means the act of avoiding something or the task of eliminating faults, evil etc.)
- If the male and female natives have the same Nakshatra but are born in different charans, then it is considered an exception even if both of them belong to the same Nadi Dosha.
- If the male and female natives are born in the same birth sign but different Nakshatra, then also it is categorized as Nadi Dosha exception.
- If the male and female have same Nakshatra but different zodiac sign, then also it is considered as a Nadi dosha exception (the birth charan and birth Rashi of the bride should not be before the groom).
Unending Problems? Ask a Question Now and Get Relevant Solutions!!
Remedies for Nadi Dosha
- One and a quarter million chants of Mahamrityunjay mantra reduces the ill effect of Nadi Dosha and helps you lead a blissful married life with your partner.
- If Nadi Dosha is present in the horoscope of a couple, then the bride-to-be must be married with the idol of Lord Vishnu first and then with the desired partner. This is considered as one of the remedies to reduce the ill impact of the dosha.
- According to the astrological scripture “Piyush Dhara”, if a person encounters obstacles in marriage due to the presence of Nadi Dosha in the horoscope, then he/she should donate gold, clothes and grains.
- Nadi dosha can also be removed by creating the shape of a snake with gold and worshipping it with proper rituals and chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.
Connect With World’s Best Astrologers With AstroSage Varta
Hope you have liked the information. Thank you all for being a part of AstroSage.